The government of Pakistan has announced jobs for the department of the FIA Federal Investigation Agency. The Federal Investigation Agency FIA is a border control, counter-intelligence, and security agency under the control of the Interior Secretary of Pakistan, tasked with investigative jurisdiction on undertaking operations against terrorism, espionage, federal crimes, fascism, smuggling as well as infringement, and other specific crimes. The department is inviting application forms from the candidates who are eligible and competent for the job. For this proposed government has authorized UTS Universal Testing Service to receive the application form, issues roll no slip, conduct the test, declare the result, and provide a merit list. A candidate who will qualify for the test can download their Federal Investigation Agency UTS Jobs Roll No Slips 2022 online from here.
UTS FIA Jobs 2022 Important Dates
Federal Investigation Agency FIA Jobs 2022 Test Schedule 2022 Date and Time for the post of Assistant, Sub Inspector Investigation Steno the Typist and Upper Division Clerk UDC Lower Division Clerk LDC Assistant Sub Inspector Constables, Constable Drivers Staff Car Drivers, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Cook, Chowkidar and Sweeper was given. We have listed below this FIA Jobs test schedule for the year 2022.
FIA Test Date: September 2022
FIA Running Test Date: September 2022
FIA Physical Test Date: September 2022
UTS FIA Jobs Advertisement 2022
Federal Investigation Agency FIA is going to announce jobs in 2022 under FIA recruitment Phase 2. UTS has been in charge of recruiting the FIA jobs. UTS Conduct the written test and the interviews of candidates seeking jobs against FIA posted positions. Candidates seeking a suitable job are required to read the advertisement made available to those from Punjab, Federal, Baluchistan, KPK, GB, Sindh, and AJK. Those interested in who meet the qualifications candidates can apply for the job by filling out application forms. UTS conducts the written tests of candidates who are applying for the position and, after passing the exam, an interview will take place. UTS makes the list of preferred candidates that are selected for the posts.
www.uts.org.pk Jobs 2022
UTS Application form is available at this site below and all the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can download the application form and apply for the job. All the candidates who are willing to apply for the FIA jobs should possess the following qualification. Applicants should have a Masters’s degree, bachelor’s degree, intermediate, metric, and middle.
UTS FIA Online Application Form 2022
Federal Investigation Agency Pakistan is an ideal destination for the majority of the people living in the country and willing to make any sacrifice for their country. Visit the official site www.fia.gov.pk to download their application forms and instructions on how to submit your application online to various jobs and become part of their team of brave workers. The federal investigation agency has announced new positions as Assistant and Sub Inspector ASI (assistant sub-inspector ), steno typer upper division clerk lower-division secretary, constable driver of the staff car, driver, dispatch rider, and vacant class 4 positions.
UTS FIA Jobs 2022 roll number slip
Federal Investigation Agency advertised new job openings this month. The tests will be conducted shortly. FIA released its job roll slips for physical examinations, including running, body measurements, and height and chest. Tests are scheduled for September 2022 throughout Pakistan. We have already mentioned that FIA released the roll slips on its website. It is possible to download the FIA Roll No Slip on jobs.fia.gov.pk. Candidates can get the FIA Job to roll No Slip by providing their CNIC number. Candidates who cannot satisfy the requirements are not eligible to receive a Roll no Slip. Candidates who will take part in the test should carry their slips, and if they do not have the roll slips, they will not be able to take part in the exam. We will guide you on instructions on how you can download this procedure. Roll No Slip procedure and additional information.
UTS FIA Jobs 2022 Test Date Download Roll No Slips Online
- Height for Male should be a minimum of 5’ Feet and 6” Inches.
- Height for females should be 5’ Feet and 2” Inches for the Posts of Inspector & Sub Inspector.
- Height for females should be 5’ Feet and 4” Inches for the Posts of ASI / Head Constable / Constable.
- The chest size should be 32×32-1/2 Inches (For Men Only).
- For Inspector MSc (CS)/BCS/BS (CS)/BS (Telecom)/BS(SE)/BIT/MIT (FSC/A-Level) Degree from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- For Sub Inspector MSc (CS) /BCS/BS (CS)/BS (Telecom)/BS(SE)/BIT/MIT (FSC/A-Level) qualified candidates can apply.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) ICS/FSc (Maths) or equivalent qualification is required.
- For Head Constable FA/FSc/ICS or equivalent qualification is required.
- For Constable Matric in Science Subjects or equivalent is required to apply.
- Age: For relevant positions, age should be between 20 to 45 years.
How to apply:
- Candidates are suggested to apply via the prescribed form available at the official site of UTS i.e. www.uts.com.pk
- Fill the Application Form carefully and submit it along with a paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of UTS to the UTS Head Office 278-A, Nazim-ud-din Road, F-10/1, Islamabad.
- Please mention clearly the post applied for on the envelope.
- The FIA Jobs 2022 last date for submission of application is
Apply Online: Click Here