UTS FIA Jobs 2021 Latest updates will be provided here as the officials will announce it. All the candidates must keep in touch with this site to get Jobs announcement, Closing dates, test dates, and selected candidates list over here. UTS FIA Jobs 2021 Applying procedure, Eligibility criteria and further information is provide here.
The government of Pakistan has announced jobs for the department of the FIA Federal Investigation Agency. The department is inviting application forms from the candidates who are eligible and competent for the job. For this proposed government has authorized UTS Universal Testing Service to receive the application form, issues roll no slip, conducts the test, declare the result, and provides a merit list. A candidate who will qualify for the test can download their Federal Investigation Agency UTS Jobs Roll No Slips 2021 online from here.
The Federal Investigation Agency FIA is border control, counter-intelligence, and security agency under the control of the Interior Secretary of Pakistan, tasked with investigative jurisdiction on undertaking operations against terrorism, espionage, federal crimes, fascism, smuggling as well as infringement and other specific crimes.
UTS Application form is available at this site below and all the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can download the application form and apply for the job. All the candidates who are willing to apply for the FIA jobs they should possess the following qualification. Applicants should have a Masters’s degree, bachelor’s degree, intermediate, metric, and middle.
UTS FIA Jobs 2021 Test Date Download Roll No Slips Online
- Height for Male should be a minimum of 5’ Feet and 6” Inches.
- Height for females should be 5’ Feet and 2” Inches for the Posts of Inspector & Sub Inspector.
- Height for females should be 5’ Feet and 4” Inches for the Posts of ASI / Head Constable / Constable.
- The chest size should be 32×32-1/2 Inches (For Men Only).
- For Inspector MSc (CS)/BCS/BS (CS)/BS (Telecom)/BS(SE)/BIT/MIT (FSC/A-Level) Degree from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- For Sub Inspector MSc (CS) /BCS/BS (CS)/BS (Telecom)/BS(SE)/BIT/MIT (FSC/A-Level) qualified candidates can apply.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) ICS/FSc (Maths) or equivalent qualification is required.
- For Head Constable FA/FSc/ICS or equivalent qualification is required.
- For Constable Matric in Science Subjects or equivalent is required to apply.
- Age: For relevant positions, age should be between 20 to 45 years.
How to apply:
- Candidates are suggested to apply via the prescribed form available at the official site of UTS i.e. www.uts.com.pk
- Fill the Application Form carefully and submit it along with a paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of UTS to the UTS Head Office 278-A, Nazim-ud-din Road, F-10/1, Islamabad.
- Please mention clearly the post applied for on the envelope.
- The FIA Jobs 2021 last date for submission of application is
Apply Online: Click Here