On this page, we will discuss Guide to Apply FPSC Online Step by Step for any Posts 2021 for All Candidates. As we all know that the Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is an organization that is working to recruit civilians in Government Department working under the Federal Government and it announces many jobs every weekend. The basic problem is that most applicants don’t know how to apply for Jobs at FPSC official site. Don’t worry we solved this problem of How to apply online at the Federal Public Service Commission. On this page, we discuss the complete guideline of applying FPSC step by step.
It is in the interest of the applicants to study and thoroughly observe the guideline given on this page while applying online for any jobs in FPSC. The candidates are also advised to thoroughly study rules for any jobs available on the FPSC website and then they apply online for related posts. Below we mention the process of online application submission.
Applicant clicks on Apply Online.
- Select the relevant field in which you want to apply.
- Write CNIC Number
- Write Date of Fee Deposit in Bank
- Fee Deposited Rs
- Bank Name
- Bank Branch and Code
- Bank Location District
- Domicile District
- Test Centre
- Interview Centre
- Qualification/ Experience
- Do you possess the above Qualifications/ Experience?
- Result declaration date of degree that makes you eligible
- Enter verification code
Nest page will be appeared and fill complete carefully.
- Upload Your Recent Picture (size less than 30 Kb)
- Re-Enter CNIC Number
- CNIC Issue Date
- Name of Applicant
- Father’s/ Husband’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Age relaxation claimed
- Postal Address
- Mobile Number
- Phone Office/ Residence
- Email Address
- Disability (if Yes)
- Enter your education related class degree.
- Experience certificate if necessary.
- The end of filling application carefully click on submit application.
- Then your data appear on your screen. Candidates must print out the application form.