The major functional task of the Sindh Public Service Commission is directed towards scrutiny of requisitions, processing of applications, the conduct of examinations, tests, and interviews for the requisitions received from various Departments of Sindh as per laid down procedure.
The Sindh Public Service Commission announces to conduct the Combined Competitive Examination (CCE)-2021 on Tuesday 4th September 2021 for the selection of candidates for the following posts:
- ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER (BPS-17)
- SECTION OFFICER (BPS-17)
- EXCISE & TAXATION OFFICER (BPS-17)
- ASSISTANT REGISTRAR COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES (BPS-17)
- DISTRICT FOOD CONTROLLER/STORAGE & ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (BPS-16)
- ADDITIONAL DISTRICT FOOD CONTROLLER (BPS-16)
The examination will be held at the following centers depending upon the number of candidates.
CCE Combined Competitive Examination SPSC Sindh 2021 Apply Online
- Both male and female including special persons, who are citizens of Pakistan, domiciled and permanent residents of Sindh, having at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree between the age of 21 to 30 years as on 01 September 2021 are eligible.
- In the case of candidates from the scheduled caste, the upper age limit shall be 31 years on 01 September 2021.
- In case of candidates Domiciled in Sindh who is serving in the Federal Govt. / Sindh Govt with a total
service of at least four years on
01 September 2021, the upper age limit shall be 35 years.
Procedure to Apply?
All aspirants shall apply Online from Monday
19th February to Thursday 22nd March 2021. They shall submit four hard copies of their Online Form, duly signed, along with all attested documents as mentioned in the checklist and a copy of Treasury Receipt of RS-1000 / =, so as to reach the Secretary SPSC, Head Office within 15 days after the closing date.
The screening test will be conducted on Saturday
12th May 2021. Only the qualifying candidates will be allowed to appear in the written examination
General Terms & Conditions:
Fill in the Online Form and check it carefully before submission. Take a print and dispatch four hard copies, duly signed, to SPSC so as to reach on or before Friday.
Deposit before the closing date, RS-1000/= as examination fee in the nearest Govt: Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/ National Bank of Pakistan under the Head of Account “C02101- Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)”.
Choose the optional subjects correctly and in accordance with the prescribed Syllabus.
Options (e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Examination Centre, Optional Subjects and Preference of Posts, etc) once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage.
Enter correct CNIC No. & date of birth in Online Form. Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.