KPK Board 12th class Physics 15 AC Current short questions answers
We are providing all Students from 5th class to master level all exams preparation in free of cost. Now we have another milestone achieved, providing all School level students to the point and exam oriented preparation question answers for all science and arts students.
After Online tests for all subjects now it’s time to prepare the next level for KPK board students to prepare their short question section here. We have a complete collection of all classes subject wise and chapter wise thousands questions with the right answer for easy understanding.
We provided 12th class Physics short questions answers on this page of all KPK boards. Students of KPK boards can prepare the Physics subject for annual examinations.
In this List we have included all KPK boards and both Arts and Science students. These Boards students can prepare their exam easily with these short question answer section
Malakand Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Mardan Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Peshawar Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Swat Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Dera Ismail Khan Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Kohat Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Abbottabad Board 12th classes short questions Answer
Bannu Board 12th classes short questions Answer
All above mention KPK Boards students prepare their annual and classes test from these online test and Short question answer series. In coming days we have many other plans to provide all kinds of other preparation on our Gotest website.
How to Prepare KPK Board Classes Short Question Answer at Gotest
- Just Open the desired Class and subject which you want to prepare.
- You have Green bars which are Questions of that subject Chapter. Just click on Bar, it slides down and you can get the right answer to those questions.
- You can also Rate those question Answers with Helpful or not to make it more accurate. We will review all answers very carefully and also update time to time.
Now you can start your preparation here below
An induced emf is produced in an inductive coil when current flowing through it is changed. If Δl is the change in current during time Δt, then the induced emf say E is directly proportional to the rate of change of current in addition to the number of turns and other factors. So we have
E = LxΔI/Δt
Where L is called inductance of the coil. Since emf E and time rate of change of current are directly proportional to each other,
Significance: Taking the gradient or slope of the graph drawn between the induced
emf and rate of change of current we can calculate the value of the self inductance L as.
Gradient = ΔΕ/ΔI/
The unit of self inductance is volt. Se/Ampere which is known as Henery.
- When a resistor of resistance R is connected to an A.C generator, the expression for average power at any instant is equal to the product of Irms and Vrms. Therefore the power dissipated in the resistor can never be negative. This is because when resistor is connected to A.C source the current I and voltage V are in phase in the resistor. The mean power P at any instant t is given by
<P> = IrmsVrms
Vrms = Irms R
<P> = I2rmsR = V2rms /R
Thus power absorbed by the resistor can never be negative when connected to A.C source.
- As we know that the mean power is given by
<P> = IrmsVrms
<P> = IrmsVrms
Thus power varies at twice the frequency of either voltage or current.
The gradient or slope of a graph of inductive reactance against frequency determines the inductance of the inductor. Because from Ohm’s Law we know that the inductive reactance XL is given by
Thus the inductive reaction XL is directly proportional to the frequency of the A.C source. A graph drawn between XL and f is a straight line as shown. The gradient of the graph gives inductance L.
(a) Inductor: Doubling the frequency of A.C source, the reactance of an inductor also becomes double. For the peak values of voltage Vm and current Im, the reactance XL of an inductor is
Now if the frequency f of the A.C source is doubled
Then XL = 2πfL = 2π(2f)L
XL = 2(2πfL) = 2XL
XL = 2 XL
Thus doubling the frequency of A.C, the reactance of the inductor also become double.
- b) Capacitor: Doubling the frequency of A.C source applied, the capacitance the capacitor becomes half. Because for peak value of voltage Vm and current Im the reactance X, of the capacitor is
Xc = Vm/ Im
Im = wC Vm
Xc = Vm/ wC Vm = 1/Cw =1/2πfC
Xc = 1/2πfC
Now when the frequency of A.C source is doubled f’ =2f
Xc = 1/2πfC
Xc = 1/2(1/2πfC)
Xc = Xc /2
Thus doubling the frequency of AC source the reactance of capacitor becomes half.
Em = Vm =1000Volts
Eeff = Em/√2 = 1000/√2 =1000/1.414 = 707.2V
(1) Inductors: The opposition offered by an inductor to the flow of alternating current is called inductive reactance denoted by XL. According to Ohm’s Law the magnitude of inductive reactance XL is equal to the ratio of AC voltage to the current.
V = I XL
XL = V/I =Vmsin wt/Imsinwt
XL = Vm/Im (Voltage/Ampere) (Ohm)
- Capacitors: The opposition offered by a capacitor to the flow of alternating is called reactance of the capacitor, denoted by XL. The magnitude of capacitor reactance XL is equal to ratio of A.C voltage to current.
V = IXL
Xc = V/I (Voltage/Ampere) (Ohm)
Thus capacitor reactance is measured in Ohms.
The principle of ECG is based on the polarization and depolarization heart muscular layers. Due to heart electrical activity when the heart beats it produces time varying voltage. This varying voltage produces small potential differences between the points on the skin that can be measured by using electrodes.
The word electro cardio gram has been derived from Greek, meaning electrical heart activity. ECG is a medical test which is done to.
- Check the heart electrical activity.
- Find the cause of chest pain that causes heart attack.
- Find the cause of heart disease.