10th Class Computer Science Chapter 2 Programming in C Short Questions Answer
We are providing all Students from 5th class to master level all exams preparation in free of cost. Now we have another milestone achieved, providing all School level students to the point and exam oriented preparation question answers for all science and arts students.
After Online tests for all subjects now it’s time to prepare the next level for Punjab board students to prepare their short question section here. We have a complete collection of all classes subject wise and chapter wise thousands questions with the right answer for easy understanding.
Here we are providing complete chapter wise Computer Science questions and Answers for the 10th class students. All the visitors can prepare for their 10th class examination by attempting below given question answers.
In this List we have included all Punjab boards and both Arts and Science students. These Boards students can prepare their exam easily with these short question answer section
Lahore Board 10th classes short questions Answer
Rawalpindi Board 10th classes short questions Answer
Gujranwala Board 10th classes short questions Answer
Multan Board 10th classes short questions Answer
Sargodha Board 10th classes short questions Answer
Faisalabad Board 10th classes short questions Answer
Sahiwal Board 10th classes short questions Answer
DG Khan Board 10th classes short questions Answer
Bahwalpur Board 10th classes short questions Answer
All above mention Punjab Boards students prepare their annual and classes test from these online test and Short question answer series. In coming days we have many other plans to provide all kinds of other preparation on our Gotest website.
How to Prepare Punjab Board Classes Short Question Answer at Gotest
- Just Open the desired Class and subject which you want to prepare.
- You have Green bars which are Questions of that subject Chapter. Just click on Bar, it slides down and you can get the right answer to those questions.
- You can also Rate those question Answers with Helpful or not to make it more accurate. We will review all answers very carefully and also update time to time.
Now you can start your preparation here below
10th Class Computer Science Chapter 2 Programming in C Short Questions Answer
When GW-BASIC is loaded it is the direct mode of BASIC It displays OK message or OK prompt In direct mode GW-BASIC commands are executed as they are typed Results of arithmetic and logical 9operations can be displayed but the commands themselves are lost after execution This mode is useful for debugging and for quick computations.
GW-BASIC can operate in two modes i.e.
1. Direct Mode and
2. Indirect Mode
When GW-BASIC is load it shows OK message it is the direct mode of BASIC
Indirect ode is started as a new programming file It does not display OK message GW Basic commands do not excite as they typed They are executed by typing RUN command.
1. Commands are execute-able instructions which are operated in the direct mode
2. They do not require a proceeding line number
1. It was invented as an instructional tool to teach fundament programming concepts
2. It was developed to address the complexity issues of older language
3. It provides a simple and easy to use environment
1. When GW-BASIC is loaded it is the direct mode of BASIC
2. It displays OK message
3. In direct mode GW-BASIC commands are executed as they are typed
4. Results of arithmetic and logical operations can be displayed quickly
5. The commands are lost after execution
GW-BASIC provides an Editor to write a program it is not only an Editor but a complete Integrated Development Environment which is shortly known as IDE in an IDE we can
1. Write a program
2. Edit save load a program and
3. Execute BASIC program
The BASIC language was developed by John Kemeny and Thomas Kurtz in 1963 at Dartmouth College USA.
Commands: GW-BASIC commands are executable instructions which are operated in the direct mode they do not require preceding line number.
BASIC is a high level programming language it is abbreviation of Beginner’s All-purpose Symbol Instruction Code It was developed by John kemeny and Thomas Kurtz in 1963 at Dartmouth College USA GW-BASIC is an interpreter for BASIC language.
Loading the program refers to bring to into memory from secondary storage device such as hard disk so that it can be used A saved program can be loaded by using F3 key or typing LOAD command.
GW-BASIC provides an IDE Integrated Development Environment where we can write edit save load and execute BASIC program.
In IDE we can write edit load and execute BASIC program.
Character set of language defines all characters which are valid to use in program written in that language.The character set of GW-BASIC comprises of alphabet numeric and some special characters.
A quantity that might change its value during execution of a program is called variable Variables are therefore named memory locations memory cells which are used to store programs input data and its computational results during program execution.
Every BASIC program has a specific structure it should follow the following rules
1. Every BASIC program statement must begin with a line number
2. It is good practice to end every BASIC program with an END statement
3. Repetition of line numbers within a program is not allowed
4. Two or more statements can be written on a line number but they must be separated by a colon
5. Variables can be used in a program without declaration
Following are three short cut keys used in Basic
1. F2 key is used to execute a program
2. F3 key is used to display contents of a program
3. F4 key is used to save a program file
Reserved words or keywords are the special words which have predefined meanings in BASIC These reserved words or keywords cannot be used as variable names or for any other purpose Some of the keywords of BASIC are PRINT, INPUT, END. LET. IF. ELSE. THEN. WHILE. etc
In GW-BASIC type declaration characters represent the type variable following type declaration characters are recognized in GW-BASIC.
Every BASIC program should follow the following rules
1. Every program statement must begin with a line number
2. Repetition of line numbers within a program is not allowed
Numeric variables can store numeric values numeric values include both floating point numbers and whole numbers GW-BASIC considers it as single-precision Single precision variables can accurately handle numbers up to six significant digits however it cannot handle seventh significant digit accurately If more accuracy is desired we should rather use double precision.
A string constant is a sequence of alphanumeric characters enclosed in double quotation marks The maximum length of a string is 255 characters for example LAHORE 4500 etc.
CONSTANTS: Constant is a quantity whose value cannot be change. The value stored in constant cannot be changed during program execution
CLS command is used to clear the screen.
STOP Statement: This statement is used to terminate programed execution programed execution temporarily and return to command level
In BASIC KILL command is used to remove delete a file from the disk. The syntax of KILL command is as followed.
Name command is used to rename a file
Syntax: Name old file name as new filename
In BASIC Language DELETE command is used to delete program lines or line range of loaded program whereas KILL command is used to remove delete a file from the disk.
Numeric constant are integer consists on one word or two word digits in numeric constant there’s no fraction For example etc. It may be measure able.
This statement causes the Data statement to be reused if ti has already been used by the READ statement
1. Syntax: RESTORE Line number
2. Example: 10 READ
3. 20 RESTORE
4. 30 PRINT A,B,C
5. 50 PRINT