Punjab HEC POS TDOC Scholarship to the top international universities. Punjab HEC Research Support Fellowship Phase III 2022 Apply Online Last Date. Faculty members of public sector colleges/universities chartered by the Govt of Punjab may apply for 8-10 months of Research Support Fellowship Phase IIIs. It will prioritize emerging areas of technology, science, and innovation that can be relevant to industry, and have a positive effect on society.
‘Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) invites applications from faculty of public sector colleges/universities chartered by Govt. of Punjab to give International Post-Doctoral Fellowships for 8-10 months in the QS Top Ranking 200 Universities of 2022 (general ranking) or the Top 50 (subject-wise ratings).
Punjab HEC POSTDOC Important Dates
The last date for submission is 30 June 2023
Punjab HEC POSTDOC Application Form
The application form and related details are available at the PHEC website www.punjabhec.gov.pk. A complete application must be received by Punjab Higher Education Commission, Lahore by the 31st January 2023 at 05.00 pm via registered mail only.
- NOC from the relevant government department/university authorities
- Candidate CV/Resume
- Foreign Supervisor CV/Resume
- Photocopy of CNIC
How to Apply for Punjab HEC POSTDOC Scholarship
- Visit the official website for PunjabHEC www.punjabhec.gov.pk and click the International Post-Doctoral Scholarships link to apply online.
- A filled application form, with an elaborate research proposal and study plan. A letter of acceptance from the supervisor of the faculty member from a foreign university which must be one of the best 200 institutions in the QS World University Rankings of 2020 or the top 50 of QS Subject Wise Rankings.
- The letter must clearly state the time frame of the post-doc starting date, the start date, and the cost of the bench.
- Copies of transcripts from educational institutions and diplomas
- Appointment/regularization letter as a TTS/BPS faculty in a public sector college/ university
- The application, which is complete in every respect must be submitted to Punjab Higher Education Commission, 10th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B Ferozepur Road, Lahore on or by the 31st of January, 2023 by 5:00 PM, through registered mail. Hand-written applications are not accepted.
Punjab HEC POST DOC Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
Punjab HEC POSTDOC Scholarship Benefits
Punjab Higher Education Commission will give these benefits to their faculty members in 2022.
- Bench Fee
- Settlement Allowance
- Return Airfare
Punjab HEC POSTDOC Terms and conditions
The following are the terms and conditions for the award of a Post-Doctoral Scholarship and the acceptance of the award constitutes an acknowledgment of the obligations:
- The scholar is not able to alter the direction of the research as stated in the award letter.
- A student will not be able to be granted any other scholarship during the time of this scholarship.
- The acceptance letter must come from a school listed within the top 100 QS world university’s general rankings for 2020 or the top 50 of QS’s subject-wise rankings.
- Any change in the institution or university during the course will not be allowed.
- A student would be granted permission or NOC from the institution of his parent to be admitted to the foreign institution to pursue post-doctoral studies on a full-time basis.
- The scholarship will be granted during the period stated on the acceptance letter (minimum of 8 months, but not exceeding 10 months).
- A scholar is permitted to stay out of the country of study or research for a maximum of four weeks (28 days) to conduct research or in the event of an emergency subject to prior approval by PHEC. The stipend can be taken out of the account for any time that is beyond the maximum.
- The student is bound to travel within six months of the issue of the award letter without which the award will be terminated. This is up to the individual to get an entry visa and all necessary documents with PHEC within the timeframe.
- A scholar is required to execute a bond with the university/institution of her/his employment to serve her/his parent department for 2 years after the completion of this Scholarship.
- A scholar is required to have an agreement signed in conjunction with Punjab Higher Education Commission on a non-judicial (stamp) document if the student fails to finish his/her research the scholar will reimburse the PHEC the amount that was spent on his or/her scholarship from the PHEC.
- Furthermore to this, a personal guarantee from someone of means the non-judicial (stamp) paper to ensure repayment in the event of default must be provided.
- Each document i.e. Deed of Agreement or other documents has to be notarized properly, i.e. the document has to be registered with the Notary Public who maintains it as a Notary register. Signatures of the executors have to be recorded on the registry and the registration number registration should be noted along and accompanied by the Notary Public stamp. The agreement/undertaking or guarantee form will be given to the selected person.
- The postdoctoral application will be considered using the information and data supplied by applicants. In addition, should there be any error, omission, or misrepresentation PHEC has the power to deny the applicant at any point?
Punjab HEC POSTDOC Address
DIRECTOR (HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT)
Punjab Higher Education Commission, Lahore 10tn Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore
Phone Number: 042-99231903
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for a postdoctoral?
Candidates must have completed their Ph.D. within the last five years, and be associated with an institution of research or a university. To be able to commit to full-time work mostly for a period of Holocaust Studies on an academic degree for a minimum of five years following completion of the postdoctorate.
What is the duration of the post-doctorate?
There is no standard length for the postdoc. It is dependent on several variables like the university and the country of research and the funding source, such as the PI. The majority of posts last from two to three years, and some may be extended.
Is there any age limit for postdocs?
There is no limit on age however your Ph. D. must have been granted at least one year before the date.
How many hours do postdocs work?
As with Postdocs, Ph.D. students are required to work all day long – 79% of them reported working over 40 hours in a week, while 41% of them work more than five consecutive days in a week.
You Might Also Like
- DAAD Scholarships In Germany 2022-23 Apply Online
- COMSATS Scholarship for Undergraduate 2022 Apply Online
- Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Apply Online 2022 Punjab
- International Scholarships through HEC – www.hec.gov.pk
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarship Merit Awards ...
- AIOU Scholarship 2022 for Needy Students Apply Online Last D...
- Lucky Cement Scholarship 2022 For Intermediate Students Appl...
- LUMHS HEC Need Based Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- KAWISH NYESP Scholarship Phase-Il Apply Online 2022
- IBA Sukkur Sport Talent Scholarship Program 2022 for ADP BS