HEC Scholarship for Gwadar Students 2023 Apply Online
Higher Education Commission (HEC) Islamabad announces a scholarship opportunity for students from Gwadar. Applications are accepted via the HEC website. The HEC Scholarship for Gwadar Students 2023 will cover tuition costs, the hostel, and other expenses. In addition, a PKR of 6000 monthly will be granted to selected students. The deadline to apply is December 26, 2023.
Applications are being sought from exceptional HEC Scholarship for Gwadar Students 2023 who are planning to pursue their undergraduate study (BS four years or five years) in HEC-recognized, public sector universities/Degree-Awarding Institutions (DAIs) from Punjab. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Sindh. The scholarships are available during 2023-23 across every discipline or field of study as part of the program named “Award of Scholarships to HEC Scholarship for Gwadar Students from Gwadar.”
Detail for HEC Scholarship for Gwadar Students
- Announced Date : December 07, 2023
- Category: Government
- Last Date: December 26, 2023, or in an advertisement
- Institute: Higher Education Commission HEC
- Admission Class: Intermediate Bachelor bachelor master master
- Province: Islamabad admission
- Admission Location: Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Other Cities: Islamabad College / University / School Address:
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Scholarship for Gwadar Students
- The applicants must have an official residency certificate or a copy of a local residence certificate in District Gwadar.
- Must have completed 12 years of formal education (FA/FSc/ICS/I.COM/DAE) or equivalent.
- The prerequisite requirements must be completed by the date of expiration. Students who had already registered within one of the BS Programs prior to the announcement (full one academic year or session) may be qualified.
- Students studying at the Public Sector University of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Sindh are eligible to apply.
- Individuals engaged in applying for other scholarship opportunities need to be more eligible to apply.
- The minimum age to enter the program is 21 at the moment of closing.
HEC Scholarship for Gwadar Students 2023 Apply Online
Documents Required For HEC Undergraduate Special Stipend 2023-23
Students from Gwadar who wish to apply for HEC Master’s Stipend in 2023-23, announced through the Higher Education Commission Islamabad, must submit the following documents.
- One Photo
- Attendance Proof
- Income Proof
- Last Exam Results
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other Documents
HEC Gwadar Scholarship will be able to
- Hostel fees, tuition, and other fees up to Rs. 120,000 for the year.
- The amount of Rs. 6000 per month.
- Book Allowance and Traveling Allowance for 10,000 rupees per year.
- Initial Settlement Allowance Rs. 10,000 at a time
- Candidates will be selected according to the Aptitude test (conducted through the ETCHED) and academic qualifications (SSC/HSSC)
- Candidates need to score the minimum required marks to pass an aptitude exam.
- Any additional expenses that are beyond the price stated in PC-1 are to be borne by the student.
- HEC reserve the right to delay or cancel the process for scholarships at any point without citing any reason.
- The application in the form of a hard copy will be considered.
- For more details and guidelines, you can go to www.hec.gov.pk.
How to Apply for HEC Scholarship for Gwadar Students
- Applicants are required to submit online applications through the HEC website htt://eportal.hec.gov.pk
- The candidates are required to pay a Bank Challan/Bank Draft/Pay order of RS 500(or -) (Non-refundable in the case of ETC) for the fee for the aptitude test within HBL Account Number 1727900133401 (Account title: Higher Education Commission, Branch Code 1742) at every branch at HBL.
- The original bank record of payment or slip should be uploaded along with the online application. The applicant must secure it to show it to the test center (No applicant will be permitted to take part in the test without presenting the original deposit slip from the bank)
- The applicant must submit their online application after completing the application form before the time limit. Applications that are not saved or completed and submitted through the portal won’t be considered in any way.
HEC Gwadar Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- Hostel Fee and other charges Limit: 120,000 Rs per annum
- Rs 6000$/month stipend
- Book Allowance and travel allocations up to Rs. 10,000 per annum
- The initial allowance for the settling of Rs 10,000 (Once)
Last date of reception for application in:
The deadline for submitting online application forms is December 26, 2023. Candidates are advised to apply early enough to receive assistance in the event of any issues and to be sure to check their emails and the HEC website for regular announcements.
- HEC Website Registration Online
- Latest Employees News Home Page
Higher Education Commission Hec Head Office Islamabad Head Office, Sector H-9, East Se
- Subcategory: University
- Admission Industry: Science
- Newspaper: Dawn
- Phone Number: 0334-111-9432
- Website: https://www.hec.gov.pk/site/isf
HEC Contact Info
- Official Address-: Higher Education Commission, Sector-H9, Islamabad
- Website: – www.hec.gov.pk. , https://hec.gov.pk/site/
- Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: – 051-90808079
Apply Online for HEC Scholarship for Gwadar Students
The scholarships will be granted for the Spring/Fall 2023 Session at HEC-identified top-ranked foreign universities from advanced nations ( University List). Application Procedure: Applicants are required to submit an online application via the HEC e-portal (eportal.hec.gov.pk).
Who is eligible for the HEC scholarship?
Students in public sector universities’ undergraduate courses and their sub-campuses are eligible to apply for HEC need-based scholarships. Only students who are admitted by merit may apply. Students accepted on self-finance plans do not qualify for HEC need-based scholarships.
What is the amount of the HEC scholarship?
Each student will receive the equivalent of Rs. 6000 stipends per month for the whole program, in addition to the actual tuition cost.
How much percentage is required for a scholarship?
Students admitted to professional or technical programs without passing competitive exams will be eligible for a scholarship. But, they must attain at least 50% marks at the higher secondary or graduate level.
You Might Also Like
- DAAD Scholarships In Germany 2023 Apply Online
- Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Apply Online 2023 Punjab
- AIOU Scholarship 2023 for Needy Students Apply Online Last D...
- FAUJI Foundation Scholarship 2023 Application Form Download
- GIK Graduate Scholarships and Assistantship Schemes 2023
- Sundar Stem Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date Result I...
- Punjab Mines Labor Welfare Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Punjab HEC POS TDOC Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- KANA Scholarship 2023 for AJK Students Apply Online
- Sister to Sister Exchange Program 2023 in the USA Apply Onli...