The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) has announced Need Based scholarships 2022 for National University of Modern Languages (NUML), Islamabad. So all the individuals who are interested in gaining these scholarships, can submit their HEC Need Based Scholarships 2022 HEC scholarship forms before closing date while the last date of submitting admission form at NUML university is mention of advertisement. If you are interested and fulfill the criteria they must apply online within due date. On this page share HEC Need Based Scholarships 2022 application forms, eligibility criteria, deadline of submission forms, interview schedule and selected & rejected candidates list.
Last date of HEC Need Based Scholarship 2022
- Last Date to Apply 31 October 2022.
Need Based Scholarship Dates
Recently Higher Education Commission HEC has announced Need Based Scholarship for NUML University students. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and want to get such scholarship they must apply online before closing date.
Need Based Scholarship Form 2022
This Need Based Scholarship program 2022 has been introduced to uplift the academic needs of talented students so that they can pursue their higher education with ease. The candidates who are eligible for Need Scholarship they must download online application forms online from here. Following are some of the basic objectives of introducing the Need Based Scholarships 2022:
- To provide financial assistance to talented students so that they can pursue higher education.
- Create opportunities for qualified needy students so that they can remain on the path of university studies.
- To motivate the needy students of remote areas of the country so that they can get better education and excel in their careers.
- To provide a platform to necessitous females students of rural areas.
www.numl.edu.pk scholarship 2022
A Need Based scholarship program has been introduced with the intention of uplifting the academic need of talented students so as to provide them the opportunity for pursuing higher education with case and comfort. Students coming from remote and rural areas who fulfill the requirements for the program will be given special preference so that they can complete their education and improve their socioeconomic condition in order to be a part of the mainstream in Pakistan.
Interview Dates HEC Need Based Scholarships 2022
Those candidates who submit complete application form before closing date and also have required education fulfill the criteria they must check interview schedule online on this page and appear in interview because otherwise you consider rejected candidates.
Need Based Selected Candidates List
After interview conducting and review the academic record Higher Education Commission HEC will upload selected candidates list on official website. All those students who appear in interview they must check their name in selected candidates list and submit academic record to university.
HEC Need Based Scholarships 2022 for NUML University Admission
HEC Need Based Scholarships will cover the complete tuition fee of the selected students and a monthly stipend for hostel, books, food and transportation expenses will also be given. In order to become eligible for these scholarships, all applicants must seek admission in NUML university. For this purpose, the application form can be downloaded online through the official website of NUML university and must be submitted to the relevant department till closing date.
NUML HEC Need-Based Scholarship 2022
Higher Education Commission is inviting application forms for the Need Based scholarship for the National University of Modern Language (NUML). You’ll find important information you must go through and reply to on this page before 31 October 2022. If you do not, this program does not consider late or uncompleted applications.
HEC Need Based Scholarship Eligibility
- Admission at NUML is mandatory for applicant to apply for HEC Need Based Scholarship program
- HEC Need Based scholarship program is offered for undergraduate (4years) programs Prescribed proforma of HEC Need Based Scholarship can be downloaded from website
- HEC Need Based Scholarship shall be awarded after determining and assessing the neediness of the students by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC), NUML
- Students of Regional Campuses & Rawalpindi Branch can also apply in Need Based Scholarship through campuses within due date
- Attested copy of applicant’s CNIC.
- Attested Copy of Father’s CNIC.
- Dea-th certificate required in case of Parents dea-th.
- Copy of guardian’s CNIC in case of parent’s dea-th.
- Attested Copies educational Certificate Matric & Intermediate
- Paid copy of Bank fee Challan at NUML for the programme.
- Attested Salary slips required of Parents/Supporting family member working at Government or private sector.
- Copy of pension book must attach in case of parents/Guardian retirement.
- Attested Copies of last month paid utility bills (Electric, Sui a Gas and Water).
- Two attested passport size pictures.
- In case of rented house, attested copy of rent agreement is required.
- Students other than first semester, must attach result transcript of previous semester
- Additional supporting document may be required for verification purpose and physical verification is carried out as and when required basis
- Forms will not be entertained without supporting documents and received after due date
Downloaded online HEC Need Based Scholarships
For Need Based Scholarships, the candidates can obtain the application form from Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) of NUML University or can be downloaded online through the website. Remember that the applications for HEC Need Based Scholarships must be submitted to the authorized department till 20th September, and any form received after the due date will not be considered. Once the application form submission process will be completed, the NUML university will review the applications and issue a shortlist of candidates who will then appear in a interview.
How to Apply HEC Need Based Scholarships 2022?
Important Instructions Regarding Form Filling:
- Fill the form with Black pen.
- Read the form carefully and fill every fields of the form.
- Furnish factual, comprehensive and authentic information in the form.
- Avoid overwriting / scratching /fluid correction in the Form
- Application form will be treated as cancelled if false, vague, incomplete information is provided by the student.
- Form should be submitted by the student in proper sequence and filing.
FAQ HEC Need Based Scholarships 2022
Q.What is the last date of the HEC Need Based Scholarship 2022?
HEC hosts it. Students who are enrolled in the undergraduate program. The number of scholarships that are awarded is the sum of 60,000. The deadline for applications is 31 October 2022.
Q.What is the amount of HEC need-based scholarships?
HEC Need-Based Scholarship Covers.Full Tuition Fee. PKR: 6000/- Monthly Stipend.
Q.How do I apply for a scholarship at NUML?
- Fill in the form with a Black pen.
- Read the entire state and complete every field on the form.
- Provide complete, accurate, and accurate information on the form.
- Beware of scratching, overwriting, or corrections on the form.
Q.How much percentage is required for NUML?
Intermediate with 2nd Div or A-Level with 45 percent marks or equivalent.
You Might Also Like
- DAAD Scholarships In Germany 2022-23 Apply Online
- COMSATS Scholarship for Undergraduate 2022 Apply Online
- Rahmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship Apply Online 2022 Punjab
- International Scholarships through HEC – www.hec.gov.pk
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarship Merit Awards ...
- AIOU Scholarship 2022 for Needy Students Apply Online Last D...
- Lucky Cement Scholarship 2022 For Intermediate Students Appl...
- LUMHS HEC Need Based Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- KAWISH NYESP Scholarship Phase-Il Apply Online 2022
- IBA Sukkur Sport Talent Scholarship Program 2022 for ADP BS