Scholarships are offered for master’s and Ph.D. studies at the best German universities. The German scholarship is a monthly payment of 800 euros for graduates and 1200 euros for Ph.D. candidates. DAAD funds more than 100,000 German and International students. The scholarships that cover a wide variety of Academic Fields and Majors at DAAD-designated universities are provided by DAAD Scholarships In Germany for students from abroad. The DAAD scholarship can be described as the world’s largest and most highly regarded and competitive award program.
The deadline to apply for this DAAD Scholarship 2022 for Germany differs from University to University and the course. Each University has its deadline
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarships
- All candidates come all from Developing Countries.
- You must possess a Bachelor’s degree to be eligible for the Master’s degree.
- It is necessary to be a graduate of a Master’s program to pursue a Doctoral degree.
- Candidates must possess at least two years of experience in the field.
DAAD Scholarships In Germany 2022-23 | Fully Funded
How do I apply for DAAD Scholarships for Germany 2023/24?
- All interested applicants must apply directly for the scholarship through this official website.
- Go to the Application Procedure on the official website to find the entire application procedure.
- The candidate does not have to apply directly to the school.
- Candidates must apply for a postgraduate program in one instance. (A maximum of three courses)
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarships
The candidate must apply all the required documents:
- Personal Motivational Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Experience letter or Employment letter.
- English Language Proficiency
- Accredited Copies of Academic Degrees
- Certified Copies of Academic Transcripts
Benefits of DAAD Scholarships to Germany 2022-23
The DAAD Scholarships offered in Germany for postgraduate programs in 2022 cover all costs of the candidates selected. This includes:
- A monthly stipend is provided.
- 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- They will pay educational expenses.
- They will offer insurance for accidents and health.
- They will give a travel allowance.
- The accommodation allowance will be paid to family members. paid for
- The monthly rental subsidy is given.
When is the last day to apply for the DAAD scholarship in 2023?
The deadline for applications is January 31, 2023. The DAAD makes its project funding decision with the involvement of a selection committee appointed by the DAAD.
Who is eligible to receive a DAAD scholarship?
The minimum requirements to apply for the DAAD scholarship is normally IELTS (band 6) certificate or TOEFL. German For classes taught in German, it is required to have a DSH 2 or Test DaF 4 certificate is required to be enrolled.
What percentage of the applicant’s score is needed to qualify for the DAAD award?
A total score of 85 % and over or CGPA 8.5 /10 or more of the completed semesters at the time of applying. Candidates must be a student registered in the institution they are enrolled in.
Is DAAD awarding scholarships easy?
For both international and national applicants who fulfill the eligibility requirements for a DAAD award is quite possible. The most difficult part comes from your undergraduate studies and experience working in the field.
You Might Also Like
- International Education Olympiad NTPA Scholarship 2022 Apply...
- LUMHS HEC Need Based Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Last Date
- KAWISH NYESP Scholarship Phase-Il Apply Online 2022
- IBA Sukkur Sport Talent Scholarship Program 2022 for ADP BS
- Mines Labor Welfare Scholarship 2022
- HEC Need Based Scholarships 2022 for NUML University Admissi...