Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad has invited the applications to form from the only Pakistani Nationals for the hiring of Charge Nurse Jobs 2021. It is good news for all those who want to join the health department and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for such jobs before the deadline of submission application. For this purpose, Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad signed with National Testing Service NTS to receive the application conduct the test, and give eligible candidates list to the department for an interview. Nurses Jobs In Pakistan 2021 NTS Application Forms Download Online With Roll No Slips. All those candidates who have a domicile of KPK Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible to apply.
The institutes which are also linked to associate with this department are Ayub Medical College, Ayub College of Dentistry, School of Nursing, And Paramedical Institute for Medical Technology (PIMT). It is the largest health care facility of Northern Pakistan working for many people there mostly people living around the Hazara Division.
Apply NTS Ayub Teaching Hospital Nursing Training
This department ATH is working from started working in the year 1995. National Testing Service NTS has announced the NTS Application Form for Charge Nurses Jobs 2021. The applicants can download the application form and deposit slips on this page. Also here we provided the complete detail of Nurses Jobs in Pakistan 2021. Candidates online download application form, fill carefully and send on National Testing Service Address.
Ayub Medical College Important Dates
- Announced Date: 25th September 2021
- Last Date: Wednesday, 6th October 2021
- Test Date: Announce Soon
Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad Nursing Assistant NTS Roll No Slip Download online from here. Find a list of candidates who are eligible from here. The test date is on 17th January 2021. Ayub Medical and Teaching Institute The Ayub Medical and Teaching Institute Abbottabad is a teaching hospital for tertiary care. It is the biggest health facility in Northern Pakistan. Established in 1998. ATH is among the biggest trauma centers.
Ayub Teaching Hospital Nursing Assistant Training 2021 NTS Apply Online Roll No Slips
ATH Nursing Assistant Training NTS 2021
NTS is the agency responsible to conduct all recruiting and employment tests for all govt and private institutions. They have a number of tests that are meeting the requirements for each job. NTS test provides a complete method to test the candidates’ approach to any particular field. First of All, they released the test along with its outline. Candidates can submit their applications online for these particular tests after filling out the Application forms. In advance of the written test, you will be able to access a Roll number slip that is mandatory for taking the test.Apply Online
Download the NTS Roll Number Slip 2021
Download the online NTS roll slip 2021 from this page. All applicants should concentrate on their studies and not worry about slips of nts. Here is the NTS roll number slip that is not slipping. In short, NTS roll slips will be issued to candidates who passed the test or interview. NTS generally sends the test roll of nts without the slip to the postal address of the candidate and also applicants can download the roll slip of NTS online. In addition, you can download the NTS roll number slip 2021 on this page.
The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has identified Ayub Teaching Hospital (ATH), Abbottabad as a Medical Teaching institution as per the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act, 2015 and has given autonomy to the hospital. ATH intern program scheduled to begin one year of Nursing Assistant Training for applicants with the following qualifications. If they are successful in completing the course, candidates will be employed on a contract-based pay scale within the Ayub Training Hospital Internship Program.
NTS ATH Nursing Assistant Training Roll No Slip 2021
Following the Interview, the answer key and results will be made public and the last merits list is displayed. You can then get information on the neglected or selected candidates and their names. There are many universities that use their services to conduct their students’ entrance and admission tests. Thus, National Testing Service will dispatch the Nts slip approximately 7-10 days prior to the date of the test. After the test, NTS will send the test results cards in the normal timeframe of 7 days.
Eligibility Criteria of ATH Nursing Assistant Training
- The training will be based on theoretical components, as well as practical.
- The requirement for attendance at 100% is in both the clinical and theoretical classes.
- The applicant must follow the rules and rules that are in place at ATH, MTI.
- When they are admitted, each student is required to sign an affidavit stating that they will be accountable for failure to finish the course and will be liable to MTI, Abbottabad at least for three years.
- The institute is entitled to cancel the advertisement.
- The institute is entitled to increase or reduce the number of females or males taking part in the course.
- NTS test is conducted for screening. The pass mark of 40% marks on the NTS test.
- The deadline for application is 15 days after the date of publication. Applications that are received after the deadline will not be considered.
All individuals who are qualified for the written test of Nurses Jobs also download the online Roll Number Slips form here. When NTS officially announced the eligible candidates roll no slips then we upload them here. If an applicant did not receive the Roll No Slips they send us CNIC Number we send Roll No Slips. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates. Below we mention the Application Form complete process of submission application Roll No Slips etc.
How to Apply for Ayub Medical College Nursing Traning
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. The application form is also available here.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 460/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates shall submit a duly filled Application form, along with a deposit slip of the prescribed fee in favor of the National Testing Service. Attested copy of CNIC, educational and experience testimonials, recent passport size photograph.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertain.
- The age limit will be strictly observed. Age relaxation will be given according to Government rules.
- Government/ Semi-Government employers apply through proper channels.
- By hand submission of application will not be entertain.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
How to Download Ayub Medical College NTS Roll No Slip?
- Students can collect their roll number slips from the home address that is receptive and also from the online portal
- Candidates should follow the steps to collect the roll number slip as well as the list of the candidates.
- Visit the official website of the student blank and input your name and your CNIC. The name and the cnic must be entered to be entered on any slip for roll number
- Search the button after entering the name or CNIC. The test history as well as details about the test center are displayed.
- If you are unable to locate the Roll number slip. You should look up your name on the list of candidates who were rejected. You might not be able to sit to take the test for certain reasons.