|Test Name||:||8th Class Math Test 1|
|Total Time||:||60 Minutes|
|Test For: All Punjab Boards 08th Class Students
|The Punjab Board of 5th and 8th Grade Education PEC Punjab Examination Commission Math Online Test for the 08th Class Model Paper Chapter No 01 has been provided for the Preparations. You should attempt this online Text Book, Model Papers and get higher marks and Grades because it is very helpful for you. Definition. What is a set? Well, simply put, it’s a collection. First you specify a common property among “things” (this word will be defined later). In mathematics, a set is a collection of distinct objects, considered as an object in its own right. For example, the numbers 2, 4, and 6 are distinct objects.|
|Test Helpful For: Students of Punjab All Divisions like Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Rawalpindi, Multan, DG Khan, Bahawalpur and Sahiwal And their All Districts 5th and 8th Class (V, VIII Grade) for Preparation of their Annual Exams for Higher Grades. So you must Preparation here online.
Punjab Board 8th Class Math SETS Chapter No 1 Online Test PEC Model Paper MCQs
Rate Test Below and Also Share Your Comments and Ideas about Test or Suggestion Below in Comments Section.
You Might Also Like
- Punjab Board 8th Class Math Algebra Chapter No 7 Online Test...
- Punjab Board 8th Class Math Percentage Chapter No 6 Online T...
- Punjab Board 8th Class Math Under Root Chapter No 5 Online T...
- Punjab Board 8th Class Math Ratio Chapter No 4 Online Test P...
- Punjab Board 8th Class Math Number System Base 2 and 5 Chapt...
- Punjab Board 8th Class Math Rational Numbers Chapter No 2 On...