Pakistan State Oil is the oil market leader and largest company in Pakistan and currently it is seeking to hire dynamic and career-oriented professionals on training assignments who are willing to meet challenges and make a difference in the organization. PSO invites application for a one-year training program and there are total of 60 positions are available in different fields such as Marketing, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Law, Management Sciences, Accounting / Finance, Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Industrial Electronics, Mechatronics & Computer Sciences.
PSO the oil market leader and largest company in Pakistan in terms of turnover seeks to hire dynamic and career oriented professionals under the training program who are willing to meet challenges and make a difference in the organization. The training program will offer to learn exposure to various business functions where successful candidates will be provided with on job training under the supervision of senior leaders in the organization.
Candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply but they should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education with 04 years Bachelors from HEC recognized institute and maximum of 26 years of age on the date of advertisement. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following.
PTS Current Affairs Test Online:– Start Here
PTS Subject Wise Test Preparation Online:- Start Here
PTS General Knowledge Mcqs:- Attempt here
PTS Aptitude Reasoning Quantitative Test:- Get Here
|English Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Math Quizzes|
|Islamic Quizzes||Biology Quizzes||Chemistry Quizzes|
|Physics Quizzes||Computer Quizzes||General science|
Vacant Trainee Program:
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Management Sciences
- Accounting / Finance
- Computer Science
- Industrial Electronics
- Computer Sciences
- Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education with 4 years Bachelors Degree in MBA/BBA/BS/LLB/LLM/MSc/MS (Engineering)/BE/BSc (Engineering) is required to apply from HEC recognized institute.
- Foreign degree holders need to furnish an equivalency certificate from HEC prior to selection.
- Maximum 26 years of age is required on the date of advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Candidates may apply online at the official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk
- Candidates have to submit Rs. 130/- as test fee in favor of PTS.
- The last date for submission of application is
- Candidates already in Government / Autonomous Bodies / Semi-autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Information about PTS Test Schedule and Roll Number will be dispatched to PTS official site.
You Might Also Like
- WAPDA DBDC Senior & Junior Engineer Sub Engineer Jobs 2...
- WAPDA Latest PTS Jobs 2021 Application Form Download
- PTS Test Preparation Online 2021
- PTS Test Results 2021 Answer Key Merit List Check Online
- PTS Test Dates Schedule 2021 Online for Test and Interviews
- PTS Test Roll Number Slip 2021 Download Online by CNIC Name
- Pakistan Reinsurance Company PRCL Jobs 2021 PTS Test Prepara...
- Pakistan Railway Jobs 2021 PTS Test Online Preparation
- Pakistan Agricultural Research Council PTS Jobs 2021 Form On...
- WAPDA Jobs 2021 Online PTS Test Preparation MCQs