Pakistan State Oil is the oil market leader and largest company in Pakistan and currently it is seeking to hire dynamic and career-oriented professionals on training assignment who are willing to meet challenges and make a difference in the organization. PSO invites application for a one-year training program and there are total 60 positions are available in different fields such as Marketing, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Law, Management Sciences, Accounting / Finance, Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Industrial Electronics, Mechatronics & Computer Sciences.
PSO the oil market leader and largest company in Pakistan in terms to turnover seeks to hire dynamic and career origented professionals under the training program who are willing to meet challenges and make a difference in the organization. The training program will offer learning exposure into various business functions where successful candidates will be provided with the on the job training under the supervision of senior leaders in the organization.
Candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply but they should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education with 04 years Bachelors from HEC recognized institute and maximum 26 years of age on the date of advertisement. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following.
PTS Current Affairs Test Online:– Start Here
PTS Subject Wise Test Preparation Online:- Start Here
PTS General Knowledge Mcqs:- Attempt here
PTS Aptitude Reasoning Quantitative Test:- Get Here
|English Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Math Quizzes|
|Islamic Quizzes||Biology Quizzes||Chemistry Quizzes|
|Physics Quizzes||Computer Quizzes||General science|
Vacant Trainee Program:
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Management Sciences
- Accounting / Finance
- Computer Science
- Industrial Electronics
- Computer Sciences
- Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education with 4 years Bachelors Degree in MBA/BBA/BS/LLB/LLM/MSc/MS (Engineering)/BE/BSc (Engineering) is required to apply from HEC recognized institute.
- Foreign degree holders need to furnish equivalency certificate from HEC prior to selection.
- Maximum 26 years of age is required on the date of advertisement.
How To Apply:
- Candidates may apply online at official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk
- Candidates have to submit Rs. 130/- as test fee in favor of PTS.
- The last date for submission of application is November 05, 2019.
- Candidates already in Government / Autonomous Bodies / Semi-autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Information about PTS Test Schedule and Roll Number will be dispatched to PTS official site.
You Might Also Like
- Food Safety & Halal Food Authority KPK Jobs 2019 PTS Te...
- Pakistan Reinsurance Company PRCL Jobs 2019 PTS Test Prepara...
- PTS PARC Jobs 2019 Preparation Mcqs Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Research Council PTS Jobs 2019 Form On...
- Pakistan Railway Jobs 2019 PTS Test Online Preparation
- WAPDA Latest PTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Download
- WAPDA Accounts Assistant & Junior Clerk Jobs 2019 PTS T...
- PTS Test Preparation Online 2019
- PTS Test Results 2018 Answer Key Merit List Check Online
- PTS Test Roll Number Slip 2019 Download Online by CNIC Name