Undergraduate Studies Admission Test USAT will be conducted under the Higher Education Communication HEC in different cities of Pakistan. The test is necessary for admission to the Undergraduate program. The candidates who want to apply for the Undergraduate program must pass the Undergraduate Studies Admission Test. In terms of admission in medical subjects like MBBS or BDS, candidates must pass the MDCAT similarly The HEC has announced the USAT test for the Undergraduate degree program. After the admission you can apply for the Undergraduate Scholarship 2022.
The Higher Education Communication HEC conduct the test via Education Testing Council ETC. The Undergraduate Studies Admission Test is for admission to the undergraduate level in Universities operating all over Pakistan. This USAT is arranged on the Scholastic Aptitude test SAT pattern. It will able the candidates to get admission in Engineering, Medicine, Information Technology, Management, and social sciences. In other words the USAT is a key to enter in the undergraduate level. Before this era, the test conducted by the NTS NAT and GAT is for graduation level and master level admission in Pakistan or abroad. He also conducting HEC Law GAT Test 2022 which dates announced too.
HEC USAT Test 2022 Registration
USAT is a model for the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). Candidates who want to be applying for any Engineering Management, IT Medical, Social Science, or Medicine course at the college level must take the USAT. Once they have passed the USAT, candidates will be eligible to participate in all undergraduate university programs, including SAT.
Solved Papers for the entry exam of USAT can be transferred to me. My team’s research on the subject has found extremely easy solved USAT past papers for Bachelor admission. According to this University Studies Admissions test, students must be required to attempt forty MCQs of Quantitative reasoning. They will also have to answer thirty-five MCQs for verbal reasoning, and twenty-five may require them to write AN article written in English and the Urdu language.
HEC USAT Test Preparation Online Mcqs
Who can Apply for USAT?
- Students who has pass higher secondary school (12th Grade)
- The students who has appeared in final examination and waiting for the result.
USAT Test 2022 Syllabus
- Verbal Reasoning = 35 Marks
- Quantitative Reasoning = 40 Marks
- Essay Writing = 25
- Total Marks of USAT = 35+40+25= 100 Marks
Passing Marks of USAT?
- The candidates who will get 50% marks will be able for the admission in an undergraduate degree program.st
HEC USAT Test Preparation Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning MCQs
|Quantitative Reasoning Mcqs||Verbal Reasoning Mcqs|
HEC USAT Test Preparation for English and Urdu Essay OnlineEnglish Essay Urdu Essay
Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) Admission Test Syllabus Papers pattern 2022. USAT Test syllabus for 2022 PDF download, the test syllabus. USAT admission test is scheduled to be conducted on September 12, 2022, tentatively held in cooperation with HEC, ETC. HEC Undergraduate Studies Admission Test USAT Syllabus Sample Papers 2022 and Marks Distribution. HEC Usat Entry Test Online registration 2022 Roll No slips for the test, answer key or test result.
HEC USAT Roll No Slip 2022
If you’re a candidate for USAT 2022 in 2022, you could be seeking the Roll No slips to apply for HEC USAT. You can locate the roll slips on the HEC website or the ETC website. If you encounter difficulties in obtaining your roll slip, we can be reached via the form of a comment.
With the assistance of the education testing council, the higher education commission will be able to conduct an undergraduate admit exam (USAT). All universities approve USAT across Pakistan for admission to undergraduate courses.
HEC began a national entry test to ensure admission into universities across Pakistan, known as the Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT). Here’s a list of the universities with admissions open as of today. If you’d like to know everything, you need to know about USAT, such as eligibility requirements and registration dates, the exam pattern, program validity and registration procedures, etc. Here’s the USAT information.
The annual exams for board exams in the 12th grade are finished. This is why many students go around looking for the best universities. In 2000, the Higher Education Commission ordered all universities to administer an Undergraduate Studies Admission Test USAT. The HEC USAT exam consists of 75 multiple-choice questions according to the information. The length of the paper is approximately 100 minutes. The paper is split into two different categories. One is the Verbal Reasoning section, and the other is Quantitative Reasoning. It is compulsory to take the HEC Undergraduate Admission Test USAT at all schools. For the full details of the USAT Test for admission, continue going.
How to Apply for USAT?
- For registration, please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- In case of any query during the online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC regional offices for guidance.
- Application Submission comprises of two steps; profile completion using “My Profile” section and application submission using “Undergraduate
- Studies Admission Test” links on the menu panel on the left-hand side bar of online portal.
- Only submitted applications will be considered for USAT Test and applications in save or incomplete mode will not be entertained.
- The test fee for Undergraduate Studies Admission Test (USAT) is PKR 1,200/- per candidate. Candidates will deposit the fee amount in Habib Bank Limited Account no.1742 7900 1334 01. Title of Account: Higher Education Commission.
- Applicants are required to send a copy of Fee Deposit Slip/ATM/Online transfer through courier at the address; Member’s house, HEC Sector H-8, Islamabad on before the last date of registration
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.