Junior Traffic Warden Jobs 2021:
PPSC recently announced new Jobs for Junior Traffic Warden in all Punjab Districts. More than hundreds (123) Seats announced through PPSC Test.
After Written Test then is will be a conduction of the Interview for only passing candidates. We have an Online test preparation option for these Traffic Warden Jobs according to the new syllabus. You can prepare according to the officially declared syllabus which is here
Syllabus For Traffic Warden 2021 Jobs Written Test
- One paper Mcqs Type Written Test for 100 marks (90 minutes duration) Comprising the following subject.
- General Knowledge and Intelligence.
- General Knowledge: Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Applicant), Fundamental Rights and everyday science including question on analogies, similarities and differences, Problem-solving, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning and Arithmetic Number series.
- Quantitative: Computation of whole number, decimals, Fractions and relationship between, numbers, Percentage, Ratio and proportion, Square Roots, Averages, interest, Profit and loss, Discount and time & Work.
- I.T and language comprehension: Usage of Basic Software like M.S office, Electronic Record keeping, Internet, E-mail etc. Comprehension in English and Urdu.
[Sample Junior Traffic Warden 2021 Test ]
You can Attempt Junior Traffic Warden Sample Test according to Past Paper Online Test below
You can prepare Subject/category-wise from below table there are hundreds of online test created by experts, these will definitely helpful in passing your PPSC test for this Junior Traffic Warden Written Test and also for Interviews too.
It really wonderful to intimate you that Traffic Warden jobs have been announced for various regions as Sargodha Gujranwala Rawalpindi Faisalabad Sheikhupura Multan Bahawalpur D.G khan Sahiwal respectively. Now its time to get prepare yourself for the written initial exam which is consisted on major sections of English Aptitude General Knowledge Current Affairs Islamic Studies General Everyday Science and Math as well.
PPSC Junior Traffic Wardan Jobs 2021 Online Preparation Mcqs for Written Test
|English Quizzes||Aptitude Quizzes||General Knowledge|
|Math Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Everyday Science|
|Who is Who||Current Affairs||Law Quizzes|
|IQ Quizzes||World GK||Computer Quizzes|
All mentioned are the latest quizzes which are composed by keeping in view of past sample papers of Punjab Public Service Commission. These test sessions are based on complete authentic and most reliable material in order to keep you prepared for the proposed junior traffic warden wrote examination accordingly. Such Mcqs are being dispatched over here in a completely comprehensive way with answers. Now don’t need to buy expensive books for preparation. Just follow the given below quiz session that will provide you complete perfection regarding these areas accordingly. Because this is composed on the basis of past solved PPSC papers for police. Such a platform gives you guaranteed success in the Junior Traffic warden police written exam conducted by Punjab public service commission.
Here are the Latest Advertisement details of PPSC Traffic Warden 2021 Jobs Below:
Junior Traffic Warden PPSC Jobs 2021 Apply online here. There are numerous jobs announced today and the list of vacancies to apply is (Junior Traffic Warden (BS-11) is for Punjab Police. PPSC Advertisement No. 19/2021 has been announced today according to which it has been authorized by Punjab Police Department to collect application forms for the following positions for Junior Traffic Warden (BS-11) in (Sheikhupura, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, Bahawalpur DG Khan Regions).
Junior Traffic Warden PPSC Punjab Police jobs 2021 are announced today for which it invites application form the relevant district domiciled. Civilians having relevant region domicile and want to apply. The required qualification is Bachelors’ degree (Second Division) form a university recognized by Higher Education Commission having following physical standards.
Some Important Points Before Apply
- The height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- The height of female candidates should be at least 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Visual Standards include Distant vision-6/9 in each eye with or without glasses and near vision not less than J-1.
- Qualification of candidates should be a minimum Bachelors Degree (Second Division) from an HEC recognized University.
- The age of the candidate should be between 19 to 23 years.
- Domicile holders of the relevant region are eligible to apply.
Have any problem or question please ask below in comments section.
You Might Also Like
- Police Islamic General Knowledge Test Online 4 in Urdu MCQ’s
- Police Islamic General Knowledge Test Online 5 in Urdu MCQ’s
- Police General Knowledge Pakistan Test Online 4 in Urdu
- Police General Knowledge Pakistan Test Online 5 in Urdu
- Assistant Superintendent Jail Police General Knowledge Test ...
- Join Police English Test Online 2 For Grammar Preparing
- Join Police English Test Online 3 For Grammar Fill in the Bl...
- Police General Knowledge Pakistan Test Online 1 in Urdu
- Police General Knowledge Pakistan Test Online 2 in Urdu
- Police General Knowledge Pakistan Test Online 3 in Urdu