Junior Traffic Warden Jobs 2019: Last date to Apply is [ 8th July 2019 ]
PPSC recently announced new Jobs for Junior Traffic Warden in all Punjab Districts. More then hundreds (123) Seats announced through PPSC Test.
After Written Test then is will be conduction of Interview for only passing candidates.We have Online test preparation option for these Traffic Warden Jobs according to new syllabus. You can prepare according officially declared syllabus which is here
Syllabus For Traffic Warden 2019 Jobs Written Test
- One paper Mcqs Type Written test for 100 marks (90 minutes duration) Comprising following subject.
- General Knowledge and Intelligence.
- General Knowledge: Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Applicant), Fundamental Rights and everyday science including question on analogies, similarities and differences, Problem solving, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical reasoning and Arithmetic Number series.
- Quantitative: Computation of whole number, decimals, Fractions and relationship between, numbers, Percentage, Ration and proportion, Square Roots, Averages, interest, Profit and loss, Discount and time & Work.
- I.T and language comprehension: Usage of Basic Software like M.S office, Electronic Record keeping, Internet, E-mail etc. Comprehension in English and Urdu.
[Sample Junior Traffic Warden 2019 Test ]
You can Attempt Junior Traffic Warden Sample Test according to Past Paper Online Test below
You can prepare Subject/category wise from below table there are hundred of online test created by experts,these will definetily helpful in passing your PPSC test for this Junior Traffic Warden Written Test and also for Interview too.
It really wonderful to intimate you that Traffic Warden jobs have been announced for various regions as Sargodha Gujranwala Rawalpindi Faisalabad Sheikhupura Multan Bahawalpur D.G khan Sahiwal respectively. Now its time to get prepare yourself for written initial exam which is consisted on major sections of English Aptitude General Knowledge Current Affairs Islamic Studies General Everyday Science and Math as well.
PPSC Junior Traffic Wardan Jobs 2019 Online Preparation Mcqs for Written Test
|English Quizzes||Aptitude Quizzes||General Knowledge|
|Math Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Everyday Science|
|Who is Who||Current Affairs||Law Quizzes|
|IQ Quizzes||World GK||Computer Quizzes|
All mentioned are the latest quizzes which are composed by keeping in view of past sample papers of Punjab Public Service Commission.These test sessions are based on complete authentic and most reliable material in order to keep you prepared for proposed junior traffic warden written examination accordingly.Such Mcqs are being dispatched over here in complete comprehensive way with answers.Now dont need to buy expensive books for preparation.Just follow the given below quiz session that will provide you complete perfection regarding these areas as accordingly. Because this is composed on the basis of past solved PPSC papers for police. Such platform gives you guaranteed success in Junior Traffic warden police written exam conducted by Punjab public service commission.
Here is Latest Advertisement details of PPSC Traffic Warden 2019 Jobs Below:
Junior Traffic Warden PPSC Jobs 2019 Apply online here. There are numerous jobs announced today and the list of vacancies to apply is (Junior Traffic Warden (BS-11) is for Punjab Police. PPSC Advertisement No. 19/2019 has been announced today according to which it has been authorized by Punjab Police Department to collect application forms for the following positions for Junior Traffic Warden (BS-11) in (Sheikhupura, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Multan, Bahawalpur DG Khan Regions).
Junior Traffic Warden PPSC Punjab Police jobs 2019 are announced today for which it invites application form the relevant district domiciled. Civilians having relevant region domicile and want to apply. The required qualification is Bachelors’ degree (Second Division) form a university recognized by Higher Education Commission having following physical standards.
Some Important Points Before Apply
- Height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Height of female candidates should be at least 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Visual Standards includes Distant vision-6/9 in each eye with or without glasses and near vision not less than J-1.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Bachelors Degree (Second Division) from an HEC recognized University.
- Age of the candidate should be between 19 to 23 years.
- Domicile holders of the relevant region are eligible to apply.
Have any problem or question please ask below in comments section.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2019 Preparation Online Mcqs for Law and Parliamen...
- Intelligence Bureau IB NTS 2019 Test Online Preparation
- Banks Trainee Officers TOs Jobs Test 2019 Online Preparation...
- KPK Police Jobs 2019 ETEA Written Test Online Preparation
- PPSC Punjab Finance Department Jobs 2019 Online Test Prepara...
- PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs 2019 Online Test Preparatio...
- Balochistan Police Jobs 2019 Application Forms Download Onli...
- Balochistan Police Constables Jobs 2019 Test Preparation Onl...
- PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2019 Test Preparation Mcqs
- KPPSC Police ASI Test 2019 Preparation Online Mcqs