Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department has announced the Medical Officer Jobs through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. They announced the 1000 vacancies of Medical Officer (BS-17). The candidates who have the MBBS degree are eligible to apply. The eligible candidates must apply online before the last date. The applicant downloads the PPSC Medical Officer (BS-17) Jobs test roll no slip from this page. On this page we share Primary and Secondary Healthcare Jobs 2022 PPSC Registration Form, eligibility criteria, last date, PPSC roll no slip, test schedule, syllabus, paper pattern, written test result and final merit list of selected candidates.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Jobs PPSC Important Dates
- Announced Date:15 October, 2022
- Last date: 28 October, 2022
- Test Date: Announced soon 2022
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Jobs 2022 PPSC Apply Online
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department PPSC Jobs 2022 is recruiting the Physician, TB/Chest Specialist, Urologist, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Neuro Surgeon, Pediatrician, ENT Specialist, Dermatologist, Pathologist, Psychiatrist/Neuro Psychiatrist, Orthopedic Surgeon, and Gynecologist. Posting of selected candidates should be taken all over Punjab in THQ/ DHQ. The announced Vacancies are non-teaching. However, the applicants also read the terms and conditions before the application. The application process is also given next.
Vacancies Details of Primary & Secondary Healthcare
- Software Developer
- Mobile Application Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Requirement Officer
- CCTV/ Network Technician
- Sub Engineer Electrical
- Junior Computer Operator
- Bachelor of Science
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2022
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is declared the jobs in all over the Punjab Province. They call the 120 new candidates for recruitment. Applicants can apply through Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC. The health department calls the candidates on the BS-18 pay scale. Applicants get the required information and then apply for the announced jobs in 2022.
PPSC Roll No Slip Primary & Secondary Healthcare Jobs Test
The applicants can apply online through Punjab Public Service Commission. The application process is given below. The applicants download the challan form and pay it to the recommended bank and attached it along with the application form. The PPSC announced vacancies important details are mention below. Applicants apply before the closing date.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Jobs PPPSC Test Result
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC conduct the written test of eligible candidates on announce dates now result will uploaded on official website. All those candidates who appear in written test can check their result online from this page. Students are check PPSC written test result by CNIC number and roll number. All those candidates who passed the written test with good marks are called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates are eligible for interview.
Health Department Jobs Application Form
Health Department Jobs 2022.revealed Download the form here. Candidates who have successfully registered for the test can now download their roll exam papers online from their homes. The vacancies for all positions within the PSHCD primary secondary health care department like junior Technicians (BPS 9), Junior technicians, and LHV (BPS 9) and middle-aged females (BPS 5) sliders for volume are available here. Thus, click on the particular job advertisement and enter the CNIC number. Candidates cannot be allowed into the exam room until 30 minutes after the commencement of testing. Candidates looking forward to receiving a PSHCD NTS number notification were informed that NTS will send the Nts test around 7 to 10 days before the date of the test.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare PPSC Jobs 2022 Online Registration
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants have MBBS and M.S or FCPS in a related field.
- Age limit should be 26 to 45 years old and 5 years relaxation 26 to 45 +5 = 50 years.
- Male, Female & Transgender can apply for the announced vacancies.
- Applicants must have the Punjab domicile.
How to Apply:
- The desirable candidates can forward their applications online through the Punjab Public Service Commission’s PPSC.
- The application form is given above, candidates can also fill the above application form and then submit it.
- Applicants download the Challan Form and Submit an Online Application.
- Challan form must submit to the recommended branch of a bank.
- The closing date of the application is 7 June 2022.
- Candidates can get more information about Job Descriptions, eligibility requirements, and application procedures through the PPSC Official Website.
How can I apply to be considered for Phfmc?
Get PHFMC Jobs 2022 Online Apply to Punjab Health Facilities Management Company for which candidates possessing qualification B. Pharm / D. Pharm / Masters in the relevant discipline with relevant experience holders are welcome to apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
Is Phfmc an organization that is private or government-owned?
private/public sector organization/department.
Who is the CEO at Phfmc Lahore?
Naseem Sadiq has served as Chief Executive Director of PHFMC since 2nd November 2021.
Who is the current Secretary of Health Punjab?
Secretary of Health Ali Jan Khan Chaired a Meeting of Vertical Programs
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Syllabus for Chemistry Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Patter...
- PPSC Exam Schedule 2022 Interview Dates
- PPSC Syllabus for Physics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus For Statistics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Patte...
- PPSC Admission Letter 2022 Download Online PPSC GOP Pk
- PPSC Syllabus for Civics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Arabic Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- BISE D G Khan PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criter...
- PPSC Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2022 Apply Online Ro...
- PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs Online Model Sample Papers Downlo...