Punjab Higher Education Department has announced jobs for lecturer of Zoology. The offered Jobs of lecturer are available for the male and female candidates. Punjab Public Service Commission has released the advertisement and PPSC will conduct the recruitment exams. The entire aspirant, who are interested and want to apply for such posts, must fulfill the required criteria. Individuals should read all the information before apply. Here we provide required education, applying procedure, test syllabus and further information.
Download online Punjab higher education department Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Roll No Slip Lecturer Zoology Subject from here. Check test date from here. Lecturer jobs are announce in the month of December, 2022. While the last date to apply is Tuesday, 17th December, 2022. The lecture jobs are in Punjab higher education department. Those candidates who apply for Zoology lecturer jobs via ppsc. Now, waiting for their roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the written test. Here link to download Punjab Public Service Commission jobs slip is available after it is announce officially. Check schedule of test from here. Total female posts are 1731. Out of 1731 jobs 42 jobs are for Zoology lecturer. While male Zoology lecturer jobs total vacancies are 42.
PPSC Zoology Lecturer jobs 2022 Last Date to Apply
- Announcement Date: 2nd December 2022
- Last Date Apply: 17th December 2022
- Test Date: First Week of January 2022
PPSC Zoology Lecturer Test Date 2022
PPSC Lecturer Zoology Test will be held in the January 2022. PPSC Lecturer Zoology Test Syllabus 2022 is mention and paper pattern is also available below. Applicants also download the PPSC Zoology Lecture Jobs test Roll No Slip 2022.
PPSC Zoology Lecturer Roll No Slip 2022
PPSC Zoology Lecturer Jobs 2022 announced that the exam will take place in the first week of January 2022. The test dates aren’t confirmed. The different PPSC Lecturer jobs are revealed, and the test time will be conducted as per the other topics. Candidates need to be able to access a PPSC Lecturer Roll No Slip to participate in the PPSC Screening exam 2022. Therefore, candidates must download their PPSC Roll No Slip for 2022 to take the screening test. Candidates should also go through the test syllabus and the paper design. Candidates must also take the required part of the test, such as the CNIC Card and PPSC Roll No Slip 2022.
PPSC Lecturer Zoology past papers
Currently PPSC invites lecturer Zoology jobs application forms form the competent and eligible candidates from those candidates who have the domicile of Punjab Province. PCS/PMS Exam Zoology Past Papers of are available here. Here Pakistani students can get Punjab Public Service Commission Exams Zoology Past Papers.
PPSC Zoology Lecturer Test Preparation Online
Punjab Public Service Commission calls the applicant for Zoology Lecturer positions 2022. They have announced 31 positions for the post of Zoology Lecturer and is looking for the candidates at least aspirants for Zoology. PPSC solicits applications online. Applications that are not submitted via the online application, it will not be considered.
Candidates must go through the Guideline and follow the instructions. After that, they are able to apply submit their application online. To apply, click on apply online. An application form will be available for applicants to fill in the application in a step-by-step manner. After filling out the form, the applicant is submitted and downloaded the roll number slip.
PPSC Zoology Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus
The Zoology syllabus is 80% consist of Zoology subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
- Zoology: 80
- General Knowledge: 20
- Mark of Each Question: 01
- Negative Mark: 0.5
- Total Marks 100
SYLLABUS FOR THE SUBJECT OF ZOOLOGY
PAPER – I
Invertebrate and Chordate Zoology Section – A
Invertebrate: Introduction General organizations (Structure, function, mode of life, Reproduction, life cycles, adaptation, distribution and Economic Importance) of the Following groups with special reference to the Topic mentioned in each group:-
Protozoa: Animal – like Protists:
Origin and Phylogenetic relationship of protozoa, parasitism, Locomotion, Nutrition, Reproduction, Economic Importance and Harmful Protozoa.
Porifera: Mullticellular and Tissue level of organization: origin and Evolutionary perspeetive, Evolutions of canal system, skeleton and Reproductive System in Porifera.
Coelenterata: Boy wall and Nematocysts, Polymorphism, Coral and Coral reefs, Economic Importance of Coral reefs.
Platyhelmenthes: The Triploblastic Acoelomate Body plan: Evolutionary perspective, Parasitic adaptation, life cycle of Fasciola Hepatica (liver fluke)
Nematoda The Pseudocoelomate Body Plan:
(Aschelminthes): Evolutionary Perspective, General characteristic, Economic Importance. Parasitic Nematodes of man.
Ammelida: The Metameric Body Form:
Evolutionary relationship with other animals, Metamerism and Tagmatization, Phylogenctic Consideration.
Mollusca: Origin of Coelome, Diversity in Gastropods, Bivalve and Cepholopods, Torsion, shell in Mollusca, modification of foot in Mollusca
Arthropoda: Ebolutionary Perspeetive, Metamarphosis, Ecdysis, Appendages feeding, Respiration, Social insect, Economic Importance of Insects, Larvae in various Classes of Arthropoda.
Echinodermata: Skeletion, Water vascular System, Larval farms and their evolutionary significance, Phylogenetic Consideration.
Section – B
Chordata: Origin and basic plan of chordate, basic plane of vertebvrate body, Earliest known vertebrate, Primitive jawed vertebrate, Evolution of jaw in vertebrate, Swimblader in Fishes, Excretion and Osmoregulation.
Amphibian: First terrestrial vertebrates:
Evolutionary perspective, Excretion and Osmoregulation, Reproduction and development.
Reptile: The First Amniotes
Evoluion of Reptile, Rise and Fall of Reptile, Extinction of Dinosaurs, Exeretion and Osmoragulation, Poisonous apparatus and biting mechanism of poisonous snake.
Aves: Birds, Feathers, Flight and Endothermy:
Phylogenetic Relationship and evolution of Birds, Evolution of flight in Aves, Aerial adaptation and Migration of Birds.
Mammalia: Specialized teeth, Endothermy:
Origin of mammals, Evolutionary perspectives, Diversity among mammals, adaptation in External Structure and Locomotion, vertebrate Excretion, osmoregulation, Reproduction and development, Dentition in vertebrae, Comparative account of Evolution of Heart, gridles Skull, development, nervous system, Stomach in the vertebrate and urinogenital ducts in vertebrates;
BOOKS RECOMMENDED (LATEST EDITION)
- Barrington E. J. W., 1969 Invertebrate Structure and Function. The English Language Book Society and Nelson London.
- Willmer,P. 1991 Invertebrate Relationships (pattern in animal evolution) Cambridge University Press.
- Barnes, R.D.(1980). Invertebrate Zoology (4th ed.), Saunders, Philadelphia.
- Hegner and Engemann. Invertebrate Zoology Macmillan Publishing Company Inc, New York.
- Parker and Haswell. A Text Book of Zoology. (Vol.!) Macmillan London.
- Borredaile, L.A., Potts, F.A. Eastham, L.E.S., Saunders, J.T. and Kerkut, G.A. (1961). The Invertebrata. Cambridge University Press.
- Hyman L.H, The Invertebrates. McGraw Hill Book Company Inc.
- Bhatti, H.K. and Hashmi, T .H. Invertebrate Zoology Caravan Book Corporation, Lahore.
- Dhami and Dhami. Comparative Invertebrate Morphology.
- F. Harvey Pough, John, Bheiser, William N. Mcfarland Vertebrate life. 2nd Edition, 1985., and 3rd Edition, 1990.
- G.C. Kent, 1987. Comparative Anatomy of vertebrates.
- Yong, J. Z. 1965. The life of Mammals.
- Young, J.Z. 1981. The Life of Vertebrate.
- Romer & Parson, The vertebrate body. 6th Edition.
- Edwin H Colbert. 1980. Evolution of the verttbrates. 3rd edition.
- Miller. A.S. and Harley. J.B., (1999) & 2002; Zoology. 4th &5th Edition (International). Singapore: McGraw Hill.
- Hickman, C.P., Roberts. L.S. and Larson. A. 2001. Integrated Principles of Zoology. 11 th Edition (International). Singapore: McGraw Hill Pechenik, J .A. (2002) Biology of Invertebrate. 4th Edition (International). Singapore: McGraw Hill.
- Campbell, N.A. (2002). Biology Sixth Edition. Menlo Park. California: Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Company. Inc.
General Zoology SECTION-A
Generalized Structure of Prokayotic and Eukaryotic Cell, Morphology, chemical composition and Functions of cellular organelles, Enzymes Catalysis, Regulation & Inhibition, Metabolic Pathways,Glycolysis, Kreb cycle and Electrons Transport chain. Nucleic acid, Mechanism of Protein synthesis, Transcription and Translation, Mitosis, Meiosis.
Excretion and Homeostasis, osmoregulation, vertebrate nephrone as osmoregulatory organ, Thermoregulation in Animals, Movements and Muscle, ultra structure of Muscle fibril, mechanism of contraction, Physiological anatomy of digestive Tract, Potential and movement in Gastrointestinal Tract, Respiration, Respiratory Mechanism, Respiratory Pigments, Transport of O2 and Co2; cardiovascular Mechanism, electrical activity of Heart, Blood Pressure, Coordination in animals, Nervous coordination and chemical coordination, Nervous system, nerve Impulses, Harmones and their Biological action. Mechanism of Active membrane Potential and Resting membrane Potential, synopsis.
Genetics: Mendelian Principles, Multiple alleles, Interaction of genes, Linkage and crossing over, maping of genes, Sex-determination and Sex-linkage, Mutations, gene concept, Chromosomal aberrations, DNA as a genetic material, genetic Code, DNA Recombinant Technology, Application of genetic Engineering, Transgenic animals.
Evolution: Theories of origin of Life, Biochemical origin of life, Lamarckism, Darwinism and Neo-Darwinism, Hardy Weinberg Principle, Mutation Pressure, Selection Pressure, Genetic drift species concept, Mechanism of evolution, modern concept of Natural Selection, Adaptive radiation.
SECTION – E
Concept of Ecosystem. Biogeochemical cycle, Animal adaptation to major Habitats, Energy flow in the Ecosystem, Food chain, Food web, Productivity of Ecosystem Environmental Pollution, Water Pollution and Lamo Pollution.
BOOKS RECOMMENDED (Latest Edition):
- Watson, J.D., Hopkin, N.H, Roberts, J.W., Streitz, J.A. and Weiner, M.A. (1990). Molecular Biology of the Gene. Benjamin, California.
- Turner, P.C., Mclennon, A.G., Bates, A.D. and White, M.R.H. (1998).
- Karp G. (2002). Cell and Molecular Biology. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York.
- Twyman. R.M. (1998). Advanced Molecular Biology. Bios Scientific Publishers.
- Weaver R.F. (1999). Molecular Biology, WCB/McGraw-Hill New York.
- Adams, R.L.P., Knowler, J.T. and Leader, D.P. (1986). The Biochemistry of the Nucleic Acids. Champan and Hall.
- Cell and Molecular Biology (8th Edition) De – Robbertis & De Robertis FMA.
- Modern Genetics by Ayala, F.J. and Kiger, JaA.Jr.
- Loewy, A.G. and Siekevitz. Cell structure and function, Holt Rinehart N.Y.
- Levine, R.P. Genetics. Holt Rinehart and Winston, N.Y.
- Robert F. Weaver, Philip W. Hedick, Basic Genetics.WCB.
- Generald Karp, Cell and Molecular Biology, John Weley & sons.
- Strickberger, M.W., Genetics. McMillan Co., New York.
- Winchester, A.M. Genetics. Haugton-Miffin Co.
- Scheeler, P. and Bianchi, D., Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Gagong, W.F. 1987, Prentice Hall, Inc. Review of Medical Physiology.
- Gordon M.S., Bartholomew, G.A. Grinnel A.D., Jorgensen, C.B.., and F.N., Animal Physiology: Principles and Adaptations, N.Y.
- Guyton, A.C., Textbook of Medical Physiology, W.B. Saunders Company, Philadephia.
- Prosser, C.L. Comparative Animal Physiology, Saunders Philadelphia.
- Hoar, W.S., General and Comparative Physiology, Inc, New Jersev.
- Sadar, M.H. and Smith, M.S., 1993. EIA Methods and Procedure. Impact Assessment Institute, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada.
- Smith, R.L., Ecology and Field Biology, Harper and Row.
- Michael, I. Mckinney and Robert, m Schoch, 1998. Environmental Science, Hones and Bartett Publisher, International.
- Chapman, J.L and Reiss, M.J., 1997. Ecology (Principles and applications), Cambridge University Press.
- Kormodndy, E.J., 1996. Concepts of Ecology. Prentice Hall, India.
- Eckert and Randall, Animal Physiology.
- Odum, E.P., Fundamentals of Ecology. W.B. Saunders.
- Macfadyen, Animal Ecology: Aims and Methods.
- Prosser, C.L., Cooperative animal physiology. W.B. Saunders.
- Hoar, W.S., General and Comparative Physiology. Prentice Hall Inc.
- Nebel, B.J., Environmental Science. Prentice Hall Inc.
- Can, A.J., Animal species and their evolution. Hutchjinson’s U.L. London.
- Moody, P.A., Introduction to Evolution. Harper and Row.
Eligibility of Zoology Lecturer Post:
- Master in Zoology at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
MCQs:PPSC Syllabus For Zoology Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Question’s Answers
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
Master is required for the application.
What is the passing marks?
passing marks is not matter in this test as the merit base candidate will appoint for jobs.
How I find out my age for application:
Below given complete Process.
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
Closing Date: 07-02-1998
Date of Birth of Candidate: 15-08-1970
Age on the closing date: 1+23- 08-27
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
No, only Punjab Province or candidate has the domicile of Punjab is eligible for apply.
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Applicants must Click the above given “ Apply Online” link and fill the application form which shows on the screen.
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
No, the candidate could not need to send a hard copy to the PPSC office. On the other hand, a hard copy is not allowed to send as only an online application is accepted.
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
Master’s Degree At least 2nd division in a relevant subject.
How is PPSC merit calculated?
PPSC conducts paper of total 100 marks. The passing score is 40. 50% of marks are calculated in the final merit of PPSC.
What is negative marking in PPSC?
The Paper type is MCQs in PPSC and 1 mark will be given on each correct answer. In case of the wrong answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted.
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male and 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for female.
Guideline PPSC Zoology Lecturer
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwite it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
PPSC Interview Questions Zoology Lecturer
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Syllabus for Arabic Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- BISE D G Khan PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criter...
- PPSC Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2022 Apply Online Ro...
- Primary & Secondary Healthcare PPSC Jobs 2022 Online Re...
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2022 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2022 English Direct and Indirect...
- MDCAT Medical Entry Test 2022 English Prepositions MCQS Onli...
- PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs Online Model Sample Papers Downlo...
- PPSC Jobs 2022 Education Health and Law Department Test Prep...
- Balochistan Police Constables Jobs 2022 Test Preparation Onl...