PPSC Syllabus for Physics Lecturer 2022 has been released for the appointment of Junior Engineers by the Punjab Public Service Commission on its website ppsc.gov.in. You can find information on news, updates, and all the essential information concerning PPSC Lecturer Syllabus for all subjects. Pdf Download the 202. Here, we provide all the information regarding the syllabus, session examination dates, interview schedules and other information.
Physics Lecturer BS-17 employments are announced by the Punjab Public Service Commission in The Higher Education Department. The Higher Education Department has offered over all 155 vacancies for the Physics Lecturer BS-17. The Department of Higher Education is welcoming male and female candidates to apply for such opportunities. All the competitors who are looking for opportunity they ought to apply for the offered posts by following the procedure here. Here we give all the significant data about the declared occupations.
PPSC Physics Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus:
Physics syllabus is 80% consist of Physics subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
|03||Mark of Each Question
PPSC Syllabus for Physics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
SYLLABUS FOR THE SUBJECT OF PHYSICS
Vectors -Dots, Cross and triple products, Gradient, divergence and applications. Curl of a vector field; Gauss’s Theorem; Stokes theorem
Newtonian laws of motion; motion of charged particles in electric and magnetic fields; Motion in a circle, Law of conservation of energy; Conservation of linear and angular momentum; Dynamics of rigid body; spin and precession; gyroscope; Gravitation; planetary motion including satellite work energy theorem.
Special theory of relativity. Mischelson – Morley experiment, Einstein’s postulates; Lorentz transformation; time dilation, length contraction; equivalence of mass and energy.
Surface tension; Viscosity; elasticity; fluid motion and Bernoulli’s theorem.
Waves and Oscillation
Free oscillation with one and two degrees of freedom; free and forced oscillations, Lissagous figure, Coupled oscillations, Travelling waves and transmission of energy; Phase and Group velocity; Standing waves Longitudinal waves.
Reflection, Refraction, Interference, Diffraction and Polarization of waves; interfero- meter and Newton’s rings; Diffraction Gratings and their resolving power; Spectrometers. Electromagnetic wave equation; Normal and anamolous dispersion; Coherence, lasers and its application.
Heat and Thermodynamics
Perfect gas and Vander Waals equation; Three Laws of Thermodynamics; Entropy, entropy of an ideal gas; Helmbroltz function, Gibbs function; Maxwell’s equations; Enthalpy, Thermal properties of Simple system; Production and measurement of low temperatures; Kinetic theory of gases; Maxwellian distribution of molecular velocities; Brownian motion; Transport phenomena. Classical Maxwell-Boltzmann Statistics and its applications, Quantum Bose-Einstein and Fermi-Dirac Statistics.
Paper – ll
Electricity and Magnetism
Electric field due to point charges, Gauss’ law Electric potential and Poisson and Laplace’s equation Dielectric medium and Polarization; Capacitance; Moving charges and magnetic field Ampere’s law; Vector potential; Magnetic properties of matter; Transient current; Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction; Alternating current and LRO circuit. Maxwell’s equations; poynting theorem and poynting Vector.
Thermionic emission; Space charge; Diode. Triode Tetrode; Pentode and their static and dynamic characteristics; Amplitude modulation and demodulation or detection; Various basic circuits for rectification, amplification modulation and detection connected with radio receivers and transmission; n and p type semiconductors; Biased function; Transistors; Common base, common emitter and commoncollector configurations OP Amplifier; characteristics, modes of operation, applications number systems: decimal, octal and Hexadecimal; Binary code, Binary arithmetic, BCD code, and parity logic gates Boolean identities; De Morgan’s theorems: logic simplification; Combinational logic circuits: decoders, parity generator and checker circuits, flip flops:RS, JK and D- type.
Bohr theory and quantum numbers including electron spin; Pauli’s exclusion principle; Spectra of simple systems with one or two valence electrons. Photo electric effect Compton scattering; pair production; Lande’s g factor and Zeeman effect; Waves and particles and De Broglie’s Hypothesis; Schrodinger wave equation and its application to one dimensional harmonic oscillator. Heisenberg’s uncertainly principle.
Structure of Nuclei; Radioactivity , and decay. Methods of detection, Mass Spectrometer. Accelerators. Phenomenon of fission; reactor and nuclear power, nuclear fusion and its application; Nuclear models; Elementary particles and their properties.
Perspectives of Modem Physics, A.Beiser.
Fundamentals of Physics, Halliday & Resnick.
Introduction to Electromagnetic fields and Waves. D. Corson & P .Lorrain.
Engineering Electronics. J.D. Ryder.
Semiconductor Electronics. J.F.Gibbons.
Physics Course. Berkley.
Heat and Thermodynamics. W. Zemanasky.
Nuclear Physics, W.E. Burcham.
Nuclear Physcis, Kaplan
Fundamentals of digital electronics, Floyd
Waves & Vibrations, Pain
Eligibility PPSC Syllabus for Physics Lecturer 2022
- Master in Physics at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
Sample Paper PPSC Syllabus for Physics Lecturer 2022
PPSC Syllabus For Physics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
What is the passing marks?
How I find out my age for application:
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
|Date of Birth
|Age on the closing date:||1+23||08||27|
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
How is PPSC merit calculated?
What is negative marking in PPSC?
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwite it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
How to Check PPSC Syllabus for Physics Lecturer 2022
- Find your subject in the list above
- Select “Check Online”
- Go online to find the Syllabus to determine your specific discipline.
- You can download it saving it using the savefile option.
If you have difficulties finding the Syllabus or any other information from any of the linked websites, you can reach us via the comment section in the following.
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2022 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- PPSC Syllabus for Chemistry Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Patter...
- PPSC Exam Schedule 2022 Interview Dates
- PPSC Syllabus For Statistics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Patte...
- PPSC Admission Letter 2022 Download Online PPSC GOP Pk
- PPSC Syllabus for Civics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Arabic Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- BISE D G Khan PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criter...
- PPSC Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2022 Apply Online Ro...
- PPSC Punjab Police Test Result 2022 Interview Selected Candi...