Punjab Higher Education Department is going to employ qualified applicants for the posts of Lecturer BS-17 of Physical Education. Punjab Public Service Commission has formally announced the vacancies and invited aspirants to apply for the jobs after meeting the criteria. All the male and female candidates are urged to apply for the offered posts of Lecturer of Physical Education. All individuals are welcome to submit their applications online through this site. Here we provide all the information about the post like syllabus, marks details, sample paper, test preparation, important questions about PPSC, and interview procedure.
PPSC Physical Education Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus:
Physical Education syllabus is 80% consist of Physical Education subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
|03||Mark of Each Question
Physical Education Test Topics
- Understanding Research in Education
- Behavior Modification in Health & Exercise
- Ethics in the Sport Industry
- PE Instructional & Assessment Methods
- Physical Education Curriculum Models, PK-12
- Intro to Psych & Ed of Children & Youth with Disabilities
- History & Philosophy of Education – OR –
- Philosophy of Education
- Sport Psychology
- Socio-Cultural Dimensions of Sport
- Foundations of Multicultural Education – OR –
Eligibility of Physical Education Lecturer Post:
- Master in Physical Education at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
PPSC Syllabus For Physical Education Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
What is the passing marks?
How I find out my age for application:
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
|Date of Birth
|Age on the closing date:||1+23||08||27|
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
How is PPSC merit calculated?
What is negative marking in PPSC?
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwite it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Syllabus for Arabic Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- BISE D G Khan PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criter...
- PPSC Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2022 Apply Online Ro...
- Primary & Secondary Healthcare PPSC Jobs 2022 Online Re...
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2022 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2022 English Direct and Indirect...
- MDCAT Medical Entry Test 2022 English Prepositions MCQS Onli...
- Pak Navy Initial Written Preparation Online Test Sample Ques...
- Join Pak Navy as Commissioned Officer Test Preparation 2022 ...
- WAPDA Jobs Written Test Preparation Online MCQs