Home Economics Lecturer Jobs are declared through Punjab Public Service Commission. PPSC Lecturer is looking for candidates who are in masters in Home Economics. This department calls the fresh candidate. So if the candidates have the experience or equivalent qualifications then the candidates then the candidate apply through proper channel. The application form must be submitted before the closing date. Here candidate can also be preparing their job screening test online. However, preparing the online test candidates will be able to pass the jobs test with a high score.
Download online Punjab higher education department Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Roll No Slip Lecturer Computer Science Subject from here. Check test date from here. Lecturer jobs are announce in the month of December, 2022. While the last date to apply is Tuesday, 17th Dece, ber, 2022. The lecture jobs are in Punjab higher education department. Those candidates who apply for Computer Home Economics jobs via ppsc. Now, waiting for their roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the written test. Here link to download Punjab Public Service Commission jobs slip is available after it is announce officially. Check schedule of test from here. Total female posts are 1359. Out of 1359 jobs 87 jobs are for Computer Home Economics. While male Computer Home Economics jobs total vacancies are 30.
PPSC Computer Home Economics jobs 2022 Last Date to Apply
- Announcement Date: 2nd December 2022
- Last Date Apply: 17th December 2022
- Test Date: First Week of January 2022
PPSC Computer Home Economics Test Date 2022
PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Test will be held in the January 2022. PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Test Syllabus 2022 is mention and paper pattern is also available below. Applicants also download the PPSC Commornce Lecture Jobs test Roll No Slip 2022.
PPSC Computer Home Economics Roll No Slip 2022
PPSC Computer Home Economics Jobs 2022 announced that the exam will take place in the first week of January 2022. The test dates aren’t confirmed. The different PPSC Lecturer jobs are revealed, and the test time will be conducted as per the other topics. Candidates need to be able to access a PPSC Lecturer Roll No Slip to participate in the PPSC Screening exam 2022. Therefore, candidates must download their PPSC Roll No Slip for 2022 to take the screening test. Candidates should also go through the test syllabus and the paper design. Candidates must also take the required part of the test, such as the CNIC Card and PPSC Roll No Slip 2022.
PPSC Lecturer Computer Science past papers
Currently PPSC invites lecturer Computer Science jobs application forms form the competent and eligible candidates from those candidates who have the domicile of Punjab Province. PCS/PMS Exam Computer Science Past Papers of are available here. Here Pakistani students can get Punjab Public Service Commission Exams Computer Science Past Papers.
PPSC Computer Home Economics Test Preparation Online
Punjab Public Service Commission calls the applicant for Computer Home Economics positions 2022. They have announced 31 positions for the post of Computer Home Economics and is looking for the candidates at least aspirants for Computer Science. PPSC solicits applications online. Applications that are not submitted via the online application, it will not be considered.
Candidates must go through the Guideline and follow the instructions. After that, they are able to apply submit their application online. To apply, click on apply online. An application form will be available for applicants to fill in the application in a step-by-step manner. After filling out the form, the applicant is submitted and downloaded the roll number slip.
PPSC Computer Home Economics Jobs Test Syllabus
The Computer Science syllabus is 80% consist of Computer Science subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
- Computer Science: 80
- General Knowledge: 20
- Mark of Each Question: 01
- Negative Mark: 0.5
- Total Marks 100
PPSC Home Economics 2022 Test Topics
PAPER – I
- Microeconomics: Meaning of microeconomics. Choice, scarcity, and opportunity cost. Production Possibility frontier. Goals of microeconomic policy: efficiency and equity.
- Market economy: Demand, Supply, and Price determination. Individual and market demand. Changes in demand. Individual and market supply. Changes in supply.Market equilibrium and impact of changes in demand and supply on market equilibrium.The elasticity of Supply and Demand. Point and Arc elasticity. Price, income, and cross elasticities. Application of the concept of elasticity.
- The theory of Consumer Behaviour: Concept of utility and derivation of the demand curve. Cardinal and ordinal utility. Consumer’s Surplus. Indifference Curves and their shapes. The marginal rate of substitution and convexity of Indifference Curves. The budget constraint and the equilibrium of the consumer. Income-Consumption and the Engel’s Curve. Price- consumption and Demand curve. Income and Substitution effects of a price change, the Hicksian method, and the Slutsky method. Identification of normal goods, inferior goods, and Giffen goods.
- The theory of Production: The concepts of production cost and profit.Production function. The law of variable proportions. Cost curves in the short run and in the long run. Choice of input mix. The principle of Substitution. Iso- quants, Iso-cost line, and the condition for cost minimization. The expansion path and returns to scale.Economies of scale. The very long run and the endogenous technical change.
- Market structures and behavior of firms. Perfectly competitive markets. Assumptions of the model. The supply curve of a firm and industry in the short run. Short-run and the long-run equilibrium of the firm and industry. The shape of the long-run industry supply curve and the effect of changing technology. The allocative efficiency of perfect competition. Monopoly: Shape of the demand curve under monopoly. The elasticity of the demand curve and its implication for a monopolist. Short-run and long-run equilibrium.Price discrimination and its consequences. Analysis of price discrimination between markets. Dumping. Cartels as monopolies. The allocative inefficiency of monopoly. Comparison between perfect competition and monopoly.
Imperfectly competitive market structures: Monopolistic competition. The concept of industry and group. Short-run and long-run equilibrium of a firm. Excess capacity. Comparison with perfect competition and monopoly.Oligopoly and its basic dilemma. Duopoly. Models of Non-collusive oligopoly: Cournot’s duopoly model, Chamberlain’s oligopoly model, Sweezy’s kinked demand model.Collusive Oligopoly. Cartels: Joint profit maximization and market sharing cartels.Price leadership models. Mergers.
- The theory of Factor Pricing: Demand and Supply of inputs. Input demand in the short run and in the long run. The firm’s demand curve. The firm’s demand curve fora single variable input. The industry’s demand curve for an input. The elasticity of demand for inputs. The supply of inputs. Determination of price, quantity, and income of an input.Monopsony.
- Variables, Constants, and parameters. Relations and functions. Types of functions: algebraic and non-algebraic. Graphic representation of economic functions.Equations and identities, simultaneous equations. The solution of market models, income determination model, and IS-LM analysis.
- Derivatives and their application in economics. Slope versus elasticity. Price, income, and cross elasticities of demand. Income determination, multipliers, and comparative statics. Optimization of economic functions. Constrained optimization in economics.
- Lipsey and Chrystal, Economics. 10th edition. Oxford University Press.
- Koutsoyiannis, A., Modern Microeconomics, London, Macmillan.
- Miller, E. and Maddala, G.S., Microeconomics Theory and Applications, McGraw-Hill International.
- Chiang, A.C., Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics, McGraq Hill, Kogakusha, Ltd.
- Dowling, E.T., Introduction to Mathematical Economics, Schuam’s outlines.
Main Topics of Economics:
- Cooking. Since food preparation was central to homemaking, cooking is one of the earliest disciplines in home economics.
- Child Development.
- Education and Community Awareness.
- Home Management and Design.
- Sewing and Textiles.
- Budgeting and Economics.
- Health and Hygiene.
- River of Life
- Planned Communities
- Efficient Farming Techniques
- Harvesting Tools
- Transporting Water
Eligibility of Home Economics Lecturer Post:
- Master in Home Economics at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
PPSC Syllabus for Home Economics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Question’s Answers
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
Master is required for the application.
What is the passing marks?
passing marks is not matter in this test as the merit base candidate will appoint for jobs.
How I find out my age for application:
Below given complete Process.
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
Closing Date: 07-02-1998
Date of Birth of Candidate: 15-08-1970
Age on the closing date: 1+23- 08-27
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
No, only Punjab Province or candidate has the domicile of Punjab is eligible for apply.
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Applicants must Click the above given “ Apply Online” link and fill the application form which shows on the screen.
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
No, the candidate could not need to send a hard copy to the PPSC office. On the other hand, a hard copy is not allowed to send as only an online application is accepted.
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
Master’s Degree At least 2nd division in a relevant subject.
How is PPSC merit calculated?
PPSC conducts paper of total 100 marks. The passing score is 40. 50% of marks are calculated in the final merit of PPSC.
What is negative marking in PPSC?
The Paper type is MCQs in PPSC and 1 mark will be given on each correct answer. In case of the wrong answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted.
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male and 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for female.
Home Economics Lecturer Guideline
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwise, it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
Interview Questions for Home Economics Lecturer Jobs
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Syllabus for Arabic Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- BISE D G Khan PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criter...
- PPSC Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2022 Apply Online Ro...
- Primary & Secondary Healthcare PPSC Jobs 2022 Online Re...
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2022 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2022 English Direct and Indirect...
- MDCAT Medical Entry Test 2022 English Prepositions MCQS Onli...
- PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs Online Model Sample Papers Downlo...
- PPSC Jobs 2022 Education Health and Law Department Test Prep...
- Balochistan Police Constables Jobs 2022 Test Preparation Onl...