Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC declared the most recent opportunities for History Lecturer employments 2022. Applicants have the Master in History then they will be qualified to apply. PPSC acknowledges the online application. At that point, the competitor can prepare their test online on this page. We give every single related subject test from this page. Candidates must peruse the schedule of the History Lecturer work test before the test arrangement. Preparing the test online, the candidates become eligible to pass the screening test with a high score. For more information read the page.
Download online Punjab higher education department Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Roll No Slip Lecturer History Subject from here. Check test date from here. Lecturer jobs are announce in the month of December, 2022. While the last date to apply is Tuesday, 17th Dece, ber, 2022. The lecture jobs are in Punjab higher education department. Those candidates who apply for History lecturer jobs via ppsc. Now, waiting for their roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the written test. Here link to download Punjab Public Service Commission jobs slip is available after it is announce officially. Check schedule of test from here. Total female posts are 1359. Out of 1359 jobs 87 jobs are for History lecturer. While male History lecturer jobs total vacancies are 30.
PPSC History Lecturer jobs 2022 Last Date to Apply
- Announcement Date: 2nd December 2022
- Last Date Apply: 17th December 2022
- Test Date: First Week of January 2022
PPSC History Lecturer Test Date 2022
PPSC Lecturer History Test will be held in the January 2022. PPSC Lecturer History Test Syllabus 2022 is mention and paper pattern is also available below. Applicants also download the PPSC Commornce Lecture Jobs test Roll No Slip 2022.
PPSC History Lecturer Roll No Slip 2022
PPSC History Lecturer Jobs 2022 announced that the exam will take place in the first week of January 2022. The test dates aren’t confirmed. The different PPSC Lecturer jobs are revealed, and the test time will be conducted as per the other topics. Candidates need to be able to access a PPSC Lecturer Roll No Slip to participate in the PPSC Screening exam 2022. Therefore, candidates must download their PPSC Roll No Slip for 2022 to take the screening test. Candidates should also go through the test syllabus and the paper design. Candidates must also take the required part of the test, such as the CNIC Card and PPSC Roll No Slip 2022.
PPSC Lecturer History past papers
Currently PPSC invites lecturer History jobs application forms form the competent and eligible candidates from those candidates who have the domicile of Punjab Province. PCS/PMS Exam History Past Papers of are available here. Here Pakistani students can get Punjab Public Service Commission Exams History Past Papers.
PPSC History Lecturer Test Preparation Online
Punjab Public Service Commission calls the applicant for History Lecturer positions 2022. They have announced 31 positions for the post of History Lecturer and is looking for the candidates at least aspirants for History. PPSC solicits applications online. Applications that are not submitted via the online application, it will not be considered.
Candidates must go through the Guideline and follow the instructions. After that, they are able to apply submit their application online. To apply, click on apply online. An application form will be available for applicants to fill in the application in a step-by-step manner. After filling out the form, the applicant is submitted and downloaded the roll number slip.
PPSC History Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus
The History syllabus is 80% consist of History subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
- History: 80
- General Knowledge: 20
- Mark of Each Question: 01
- Negative Mark: 0.5
- Total Marks 100
1 TOWARDS GLOBALIZATION:
Old Regimes and Archaic Globalization: Peasants and Lords, Dynamics of New Politics, Archaic, and Early Modern Globalization.
2 TRANSFORMATION FROM OLD REGIMES TO MODERNITY
The Last Great Domestication and Industrious Revolutions, New Patterns of Afro- Asian Material Culture, Production and Trade, Trade Finance and Innovation: European Competitive advantages, the development of Asian and African Publics.
3 CONVERGING REVOLUTIONS
Anatomy of the World Crisis (1720-1820), Sapping the legitimacy of the State: From France to China Ideological origin of the modern left and the modern state, Nationalities VS States and Empires. The Third Revolution: Polite and Commercial Peoples Worldwide.
4. MODERN WORLD IN GENESIS
World revolutions (1815-1865), Emigration, New World Order: 1815-1865, Wars of Legitimacy in Asia, Economic and Ideological Roots of Asian Revolutions, Hunger and Rebellion in Europe (1848-1851), American Civil War as a Global Event.
5. INDUSTRIALIZATION AND THE NEW CITY HISTORIANS
Industrialization, and Cities The Progress of Industrialization Poverty and the Absence of Industry, Cites as Centers of Production, Consumption, and Politics The Urban Impact of the Global Crisis, 1780-1820. Race and Class in the New Cities, Working-Class Politics, Worldwide Urban Cultures, and their Critics.
6. NATION, EMPIRE, AND ETHNICITY, C. 1860-1900
Theories of Nationalism, When was Nationalism Born? Perpetuating Nationalisms: Memories, National Associations, and Print, From Community to Nation: The Eurasian Empires Where we Stand with Nationalism, Peoples without States:
Persecution or Assimilation? Imperialism and its History: The Late Nineteenth Century Dimensions of the “New Imperialism”. A World of Nation-States? The Persistence of Archaic Globalization From Globalization to Internationalism in Practice.
7. MYTHS AND TECHNOLOGIES OF THE MODERN STATE DIMENSIONS OF THE MODERN STATE:
The State and the Historians, Problems of Defining the State, The Modern State Takes Root: Geographical Dimensions Claims to Justice and Symbols of Power, The State’s Resources, The State’s Obligations to Society Tools of the State, State, Economy, and Nation.
8. THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF LIBERALISM, RATIONALISM, SOCIALISM, AND SCIENCE:
Contextualizing Intellectual History, The Corruption of the Righteous Republic: A Classic Theme. Righteous Republics Worldwide, The Advent of Liberalism and the Market: Western Exceptionalism? Liberalism and Land Reform: Radical Theory and Conservative Practice, Free Trade, or National Political Economy? Representing the Peoples Secularism and Positivism: Transnational Affinities The Reception of Socialism and its Local Resonances. Science in Global Context. Professionalization at World Level.
9. SOCIAL AND INTELLECTUAL MOVEMENTS:
Revolutionary Ideas, Philosophical and social trends.
10. Clash of Civilizations
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2022 Test Recommended Books:
- Dorinda Outram, The Body and the French Revolution
- Frenc Feher, French revolution and the Birth of Modernity
- H Kissinger, Diplomacy
- J M Thompson, Napoleon Bonaparte: His Rise and Fall
- E J Hobsbawn, The Age of revolution, 1789-1848
- E J Hobsbawn, Nations and Nationalism since 1780: Programme, Myth, Reality
- P Pilbeam, The 1830 Revolution in France
- Paul Kennedy, The Rise and Fall of Great Powers
- Owen Chadwick, The Secularization of European Mind in the Nineteenth Century (1976)
- Peter Burke, Popular Culture in Early Modern Europe (1978)
- Marc Bloch, Feudal Society
- M W Beresford, New Towns of the Middle Ages (1988)
- Rosalind B and Christopher Brooke, Popular Religion in the Middle Ages (1984)
- Carlo Ginzburg, The Cheese and The Worms: The Cosmos of a Sixteenth- Century Miller (1982)
- Lauro Martines, Power and Imagination; City-States in Renaissance Italy (1988)
- Karl Marx, Das Capital
- Herbert Butterfield, The Origins of Modern Science, 1300-1800 (1965)
- A R Hall, The Revolution in Science, 1500-1750: The Formation of the Modern Scientific Attitude (1983)
- Londa Schiebinger, The Mind Has no Sex? Women in the Origins of Modern Science (1990)
- Barbara Taylor, Eve and the New Jerusalem: Socialism and Feminism in the Nineteenth Century (1983)
- Michel Foucault, Madness and Civilization
- Asa Briggs, Victorian People (1954)
- Gertrude Himmelfarb, Darwin and the Darwinian Revolution (1968)
- Raymond Betts, The False Dawn: European Imperialism in the Nineteenth Century (1975)
- Timothy Mitchell, Colonizing Egypt (1988)
- Edward Said, Orientalism (1979)
- WD Smith, European Imperialism in the Nineteenth and Twentieth
PPSC History Test 2022 Important Topics
- Paleolithic period
- Neolithic period
- Indus Valley Civilisation
- The early period of Pakistan Movement
- Muslim League
- Muslim homeland – “Now or Never”
- 1940 Resolution
- The final phase of the Pakistan Movement
- Independence from the British Empire
- Bengali Language Movement
- Politics: 1954–1971
- Bangladesh movement
- Formal Declaration of Separation
- Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
- Zia-ul-Haq era
- Restoration of democracy
- Musharaf era
- Democracy restored
Eligibility of History Lecturer Post:
- Master in History at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
PPSC Syllabus for History Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Question’s Answers
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
Master is required for the application.
What is the passing marks?
passing marks is not matter in this test as the merit base candidate will appoint for jobs.
How I find out my age for application:
Below given complete Process.
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
Closing Date: 07-02-1998
Date of Birth of Candidate: 15-08-1970
Age on the closing date: 1+23- 08-27
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
No, only Punjab Province or candidate has the domicile of Punjab is eligible for apply.
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Applicants must Click the above given “ Apply Online” link and fill the application form which shows on the screen.
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
No, the candidate could not need to send a hard copy to the PPSC office. On the other hand, a hard copy is not allowed to send as only an online application is accepted.
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
Master’s Degree At least 2nd division in a relevant subject.
How is PPSC merit calculated?
PPSC conducts paper of total 100 marks. The passing score is 40. 50% of marks are calculated in the final merit of PPSC.
What is negative marking in PPSC?
The Paper type is MCQs in PPSC and 1 mark will be given on each correct answer. In case of the wrong answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted.
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male and 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for female.
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwise, it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Syllabus for Arabic Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- BISE D G Khan PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criter...
- PPSC Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2022 Apply Online Ro...
- Primary & Secondary Healthcare PPSC Jobs 2022 Online Re...
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2022 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2022 English Direct and Indirect...
- MDCAT Medical Entry Test 2022 English Prepositions MCQS Onli...
- Pak Navy Initial Written Preparation Online Test Sample Ques...
- Join Pak Navy as Commissioned Officer Test Preparation 2022 ...
- WAPDA Jobs Written Test Preparation Online MCQs