PPSC reported an instructor about the English lecturer vacancies in Punjab Higher Education Communication which has 330 posts for male applicants and for females. They call the Master in English literature candidates to apply. Candidates must peruse the terms and conditions of the occupations and afterward apply them on the web. Other than online applications won’t be acknowledged. The Aspirants have the Punjab territory residence is qualified to apply. Applicants need to well find out about legitimate guidelines, test schedule, qualification models, last date, test date, roll no slip data, and other data.
Download online Punjab higher education department Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Roll No Slip Lecturer English Subject from here. Check test date from here. Lecturer jobs are announce in the month of December, 2022. While the last date to apply is Tuesday, 17th Dece, ber, 2022. The lecture jobs are in Punjab higher education department. Those candidates who apply for English lecturer jobs via ppsc. Now, waiting for their roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the written test. Here link to download Punjab Public Service Commission jobs slip is available after it is announce officially. Check schedule of test from here. Total female posts are 1359. Out of 1359 jobs 87 jobs are for English lecturer. While male English lecturer jobs total vacancies are 30.
PPSC English Lecturer jobs 2022 Last Date to Apply
- Announcement Date: 2nd December 2022
- Last Date Apply: 17th December 2022
- Test Date: First Week of January 2022
PPSC English Lecturer Test Date 2022
PPSC Lecturer English Test will be held in the January 2022. PPSC Lecturer English Test Syllabus 2022 is mention and paper pattern is also available below. Applicants also download the PPSC Commornce Lecture Jobs test Roll No Slip 2022.
PPSC English Lecturer Roll No Slip 2022
PPSC English Lecturer Jobs 2022 announced that the exam will take place in the first week of January 2022. The test dates aren’t confirmed. The different PPSC Lecturer jobs are revealed, and the test time will be conducted as per the other topics. Candidates need to be able to access a PPSC Lecturer Roll No Slip to participate in the PPSC Screening exam 2022. Therefore, candidates must download their PPSC Roll No Slip for 2022 to take the screening test. Candidates should also go through the test syllabus and the paper design. Candidates must also take the required part of the test, such as the CNIC Card and PPSC Roll No Slip 2022.
PPSC Lecturer English past papers
Currently PPSC invites lecturer English jobs application forms form the competent and eligible candidates from those candidates who have the domicile of Punjab Province. PCS/PMS Exam English Past Papers of are available here. Here Pakistani students can get Punjab Public Service Commission Exams English Past Papers.
PPSC English Lecturer Test Preparation Online
Punjab Public Service Commission calls the applicant for English Lecturer positions 2022. They have announced 31 positions for the post of English Lecturer and is looking for the candidates at least aspirants for English. PPSC solicits applications online. Applications that are not submitted via the online application, it will not be considered.
Candidates must go through the Guideline and follow the instructions. After that, they are able to apply submit their application online. To apply, click on apply online. An application form will be available for applicants to fill in the application in a step-by-step manner. After filling out the form, the applicant is submitted and downloaded the roll number slip.
PPSC English Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus
The English syllabus is 80% consist of English subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
- English: 80
- General Knowledge: 20
- Mark of Each Question: 01
- Negative Mark: 0.5
- Total Marks 100
PPSC English Lecturer Jobs test 2022 Syllabus
DRAMA AND POETRY
Description: The readings in this paper focus on selected creative works (Drama and Poetry) written or translated into the English language. These readings are wide in scope, offering debate over the contemporary cross-genre and cross-disciplinary interpretations. In general, the candidates are expected to:
- Display some background historical knowledge and prove their interest in literary writing.
- Talk about some basic elements/features of drama and poetry through a comprehensive and understandable expression and relate it to the composition of literary
- Comprehend and comment critically and analytically about the suggested readings.
- Draw on comparisons and contrasts between the classical and the popular, the real and the fantastic, the different and the common, or even between elusive versus illusive and “good” versus “not good”.
- Form and express an independent viewpoint about these
SELECTED READINGS (Primary Texts) Drama
- Sophocles: Oedipus Rex
- William Shakespeare: The Tempest and Romeo and Juliet
- B. Shaw. Pygmalion
- John Osborne: Look Back in Anger
- Eugene O’ Neil: The Hairy Ape
- Arthur Miller: Dea-th of a Salesman
- Marsha Norman: O’ Night Mother
- William Shakespeare: Like as the waves make towards the pebble, Sonnet 30
- John Donne: Dea-th Be Not Proud
- John Keats: Ode to Nightingale
- William Wordsworth: Ode to Immortality
- Samuel Coleridge: Kubla Khan
- Walt Whiteman: One’s Self I Sing
- B. Yeats: The Second Coming
- S. Eliot: The Wasteland
- Maya Angelou: Women Work
- Robert Frost: Mending Wall, The Road not Taken
- Sameus Heaney: Digging
- Sylvia Plath: Morning Song
- Taufeeq Rafat: The Stone Chat
- Daud Kamal: The Water Carrier
- Alamgir Hashmi: Autumnal, Pakistan Movement
Fiction and Non-Fiction
Description: The readings in this paper focus on selected creative works (Fiction [Novel and Short Story] and Non-fiction[Prose(Essays) and Literary Criticism) written or translated into the English Language. These readings offer debate over the contemporary cross-genre and cross-disciplinary interpretations. In general, the candidates are expected to:
- Display some background historical knowledge and prove and interest in wide readings.
- Talk about some basic elements/features of fictions and non-fictions through comprehensive
- Express creative and critical ideas about these readings
- Draw on comparisons and contrasts between the classical and the popular, the real and the fantastic, and the different and the
- Form an independent viewpoint about these
SELECTED READINGS (Primary Texts) Fiction: Novel/ Short Story
- Daniel Defoe: Robinson Crusoe
- Jonathan Swift: Gulliver’s Travels
- Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice
- Charles Dickens: A Tale of Two Cities
- Virginia Woolf: To the Lighthouse
- Rudyard Kipling: Kim
- Ernest Hemingway: A Farewell to Arms
- Chinua Ache be: Things Fall Apart
- Harper Lee: To Kill a Mocking Bird
- Bapsi Sidhwa: Ice Candy Man
- Paulo Coelho: The Pilgrimage
- Oscar Wilde: Rose and the Nightingale (Short Story)
- Naguib Mahfouz: The Mummy Awakens (Short Story)
- Guy de Maupassant: The String (Short Story)
- Kate Chopin: The Story of an Hour (Short Story)
Non-Fiction: Prose (Essays) / Literary Criticism
- Aristotle: The Poetics
- Francis Bacon: On Studies
- Charles Lamb: Chimney Sweeper
- Ngugi Wa Thiong’ O: On Abolition of the English Department
- Dale Spender: Man-Made Language
- Frantz Fanon: “ On National Culture” from The Wretched of the Earth
- Edward Said; “Introduction” to Culture and Imperialism
SOME SUGGESTED SECONDARY READINGS
- Boris Ford, The New Pelican Guide to English Literature. 1-9. London: Penguin
- William Henry Hudson, An Introduction to the Study of Literature, London,
- Rene Wellek and Austin Warren, Theory of Literature. London: Penguin, 1982
- Kitto, H.D. Greek Tragedy, London, and NY: Routledge,2002.
- Bradley, C. Shakespearean Tragedy(22nd Ed.) London:1929
- Gassner, Form, and Idea in Modern Theatre. NY:1954
- H. Abrams, ed., English Romantic Poets: Modern Essays in Criticism,1960
- Allen, Walter, The English Novel. London: Penguin
- Brogan, H. Pelican History of the USA, 1986
- Loomba, Ania. Colonialism /Postcolonialism. London: Routledge,1998
- Booker, Keith M.A. Practical Introduction to Literary Theory and NY:
- Longman, 1996
- Pirie, How to Write Critical Essays. Methuen, 1985.
PPSC English Lecturer Test 2022 Important Topics:
- Stress, rhythm, and intonation
- Regional variation
- Nouns and noun phrases
- Pronouns, case, and person
- Verbs and verb phrases
- Tense, aspect, and mood
- Phrasal verbs
- Verbs and verb phrases
- Tense, aspect and mood
- Phrasal verbs
Eligibility of English Lecturer Post:
- Master in English at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
PPSC Syllabus for English Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Question’s Answers
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
Master is required for the application.
What is the passing marks?
passing marks is not matter in this test as the merit base candidate will appoint for jobs.
How I find out my age for application:
Below given complete Process.
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
Closing Date: 07-02-1998
Date of Birth of Candidate: 15-08-1970
Age on the closing date: 1+23- 08-27
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
No, only Punjab Province or candidate has the domicile of Punjab is eligible for apply.
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Applicants must Click the above given “ Apply Online” link and fill the application form which shows on the screen.
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
No, the candidate could not need to send a hard copy to the PPSC office. On the other hand, a hard copy is not allowed to send as only an online application is accepted.
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
Master’s Degree At least 2nd division in a relevant subject.
How is PPSC merit calculated?
PPSC conducts paper of total 100 marks. The passing score is 40. 50% of marks are calculated in the final merit of PPSC.
What is negative marking in PPSC?
The Paper type is MCQs in PPSC and 1 mark will be given on each correct answer. In case of the wrong answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted.
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male and 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for female.
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwise it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
Interview Questions for English Lecturer
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2022 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- PPSC Syllabus for Chemistry Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Patter...
- PPSC Exam Schedule 2022 Interview Dates
- PPSC Syllabus for Physics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus For Statistics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Patte...
- PPSC Admission Letter 2022 Download Online PPSC GOP Pk
- PPSC Syllabus for Civics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Arabic Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- BISE D G Khan PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criter...
- PPSC Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2022 Apply Online Ro...