PPSC announced the Computer Science Lecturer jobs 2022 for the candidates of all over Punjab. They call the master in Computer Science candidate applies online. On the other hand, the application form rejected. It’s advised to candidates that they must read all terms and conditions announced from the Punjab Public service Commission PPSC. From these terms and condition applicant become eligible for online apply. After apply online candidates must prepare their online test from this page. The syllabus of Computer Science is mention below.
Download online Punjab higher education department Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Roll No Slip Lecturer Computer Science Subject from here. Check test date from here. Lecturer jobs are announce in the month of December, 2022. While the last date to apply is Tuesday, 17th Dece, ber, 2022. The lecture jobs are in Punjab higher education department. Those candidates who apply for Computer Science lecturer jobs via ppsc. Now, waiting for their roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the written test. Here link to download Punjab Public Service Commission jobs slip is available after it is announce officially. Check schedule of test from here. Total female posts are 1359. Out of 1359 jobs 87 jobs are for Computer Science lecturer. While male Computer Science lecturer jobs total vacancies are 30.
PPSC Computer Science Lecturer jobs 2022 Last Date to Apply
- Announcement Date: 2nd December 2022
- Last Date Apply: 17th December 2022
- Test Date: First Week of January 2022
PPSC Computer Science Lecturer Test Date 2022
PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Test will be held in the January 2022. PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Test Syllabus 2022 is mention and paper pattern is also available below. Applicants also download the PPSC Commornce Lecture Jobs test Roll No Slip 2022.
PPSC lecturer Computer Science Roll No Slip 2022
PPSC Computer Science Lecturer Jobs 2022 announced that the exam will take place in the first week of January 2022. The test dates aren’t confirmed. The different PPSC Lecturer jobs are revealed, and the test time will be conducted as per the other topics. Candidates need to be able to access a PPSC Lecturer Roll No Slip to participate in the PPSC Screening exam 2022. Therefore, candidates must download their PPSC Roll No Slip for 2022 to take the screening test. Candidates should also go through the test syllabus and the paper design. Candidates must also take the required part of the test, such as the CNIC Card and PPSC Roll No Slip 2022.
PPSC lecturer Computer Science past papers
Currently PPSC invites lecturer Computer Science jobs application forms form the competent and eligible candidates from those candidates who have the domicile of Punjab Province. PCS/PMS Exam Computer Science Past Papers of are available here. Here Pakistani students can get Punjab Public Service Commission Exams Computer Science Past Papers.
PPSC Computer Science Lecturer Test Preparation Online
Punjab Public Service Commission calls the applicant for Computer Science Lecturer positions 2022. They have announced 31 positions for the post of Computer Science Lecturer and is looking for the candidates at least aspirants for Computer Science. PPSC solicits applications online. Applications that are not submitted via the online application, it will not be considered.
Candidates must go through the Guideline and follow the instructions. After that, they are able to apply submit their application online. To apply, click on apply online. An application form will be available for applicants to fill in the application in a step-by-step manner. After filling out the form, the applicant is submitted and downloaded the roll number slip.
PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Test Syllabus 2022
Thousands of candidates all over the Punjab apply for PPSC Lecturer Computer Science jobs 2022 before closing date. Now they are searching written test syllabus because without syllabus preparation not able to pass the written test.
PPSC Computer Science lecturer jobs 2022 last date to apply
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC announced Computer Science Lecturer jobs in first week of December. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria and also have required qualification they must apply online before closing date. After due dates form are not accepted. PPSC Computer Science Lecturer Jobs 2022 last date to apply is 17th December.
PPSC Computer Science Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus
The Computer Science syllabus is 80% consist of Computer Science subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
- Computer Science: 80
- General Knowledge: 20
- Mark of Each Question: 01
- Negative Mark: 0.5
- Total Marks 100
SYLLABUS FOR THE SUBJECT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE PAPER- I
- Introduction to Computing
Number Systems, Binary numbers, Boolean logic, History Computer system, basic machine organization, Von Neumann Architecture, Algorithm definition, design, and implementation, Programming paradigms and Languages, Graphical programming, Overview of Software Engineering and Information Technology, Operating system, Compiler, Computer networks and Internet, Computer graphics, Al, Social and legal issues.
2. Programming Solving Techniques
Algorithms and problem solving, development of basic Algorithms, analyzing problem, designing solution, testing designed solution, fundamental programming constructs, translation of algorithms to programmes, data types, control structures, functions, arrays, records, files, testing programmes.
- Computers: Information Technology in Perspective, 9/e by Larry Long and Nancy Long. Prentice Hall, 2002/ISBN: 0130929891
- An Invitation to Computer Science, Schneider and Gersting, Brooks/Cole Thomson Learning, 2000
- Computer Science: An overview of Computer Science, Sherer
- Programme Design with Pseudo-code, Bailey and Lundgaard, Brooks/Cole Publishing, 1988
- Simple Programme Design: A step-by-step approach, 4/e, Lesley Anne Robertson, ISBN: o-619-16046-2 ©
- Computer Communications & NetworksAnalogue and digital Transmission, Noise, Media, Encoding, Asynchronous and Synchronous transmission, Protocol design issues, Network System architecture (OSI, TCP/IP), Error control, Flow Control, Data Link Protocols (HDLC,PPP). Local Area Networks and MAC Layer protocols (Ethernet, Token ring), Multiplexing, Switching and IP Networks, Internetworking, Routing, Bridging, Transport layer protocols TCP/IP, UDP. Network security issues, Programming exercises or projects involving implementation of protocols at different layers.
2. Digital Logic & Computer Architecture
Logic design of Digital Systems, Fundamental and advanced concepts of Logic Designs, Boolean Algebra & functions, Designing and implementation of combinational and Sequential logic, minimization techniques, number representation and basic binary arithmetic Logic families and digital integrated circuits, use of CAD tools for logic designs. Topics of Computer Architecture.
- Introduction to Computer Networks, Tanenbaum
- Unix Network Programming, Richard
- Computer networks: a systems approach, Larry Peterson, Bruce Davie, Princeton Univ.,
- Digital Design, 2nd, M. Morris Mano, Prentice hall, 1991.
- Practical Digital Logic Design and Testing, P. K Lala, Prentice Hall, 1996.
- Operating Systems
History and Goals, Evolution of multi-user systems, Process and CPU management, Multithreading, Kernel and User Modes, Protection, Problems of cooperative processes, Synchronization, Deadlocks, Memory management and virtual memory, Relocation, External Fragmentation, Paging and Demand Paging, Secondary storage, Security and Protection, File systems, I/O systems, Introduction to distributed operating systems. Scheduling, dispatch and Introduction to concurrency.
- Applied Operating Systems Concepts, 6th Edition, Silberschatz , Peterson, J.L., & Galvin P.C. 1998.
- Modern Operating Systems, 2nd Edition, Tanenmaum A.S.,
PAPER II SECTION-
- Theory of Automata and Formal Languages.
Finite State Models: Language definitions preliminaries, Regular expressions/Regular languages, Finite automatas (FAs), Transition graphs (TGs),NF As, kleene’s theorem, Transducers (automata with output), Pumping lemma and non regular language Grammars and PDA: Context free grammars, Derivations, derivation trees and ambiguity, Simplifying CFLs , Normal form grammars and parsing, Push-down Automata, Pumping lemma and non-context free languages, Decidability, Chomsky’s hierarchy of grammars, Turing Machines Theory: Turing machines, Post machine, Variations on 1M, 1M encoding, Universal Turing Machine, Context sensitive Grammars, Defining Computers by TMs.
- Introduction to Computer Theory, Denial Cohen, John Wiley & Sons,
- Introduction to Automata Theory, Languages and Computation, J Hopcraft, D. Ullman.
- Languages and Machines, An Introduction to the Theory of Comp. Sc., 2/e Thomas A Sudkamp, Addison Wesley.
2 Compiler Theory & Design
Compiler techniques and methodology. Organization of compilers. Lexical and syntax analysis. Parsing techniques. Object code generation and optimization, detection and recovery from errors. Comparison between compilers and interpreters.
- Compiler Design and Construction, by Alfred V. Aho, Ravi Sethi, Hardcover 2nd edition, 1987, Van Nostrand Reinhold,. ISBN: 0317636367.
3. Numerical Methods
Mathematical Preliminaries, Solution of Equations in one variable, Interpolation and Polynomial Approximation, Numerical Differentiation and Integration, Initial Value Problems for Ordinary Differential Equations, Direct Methods for Solving Linear Systems, Iterative Techniques in Matrix Algebra, Solution of non-linear equations, Approximation Theory, Eigenvalues and Eigenvector computation.
- Elements of Numerical Analysis, Dr. Faiz, M. Afzal
- Data Base Systems
Basic database concepts, Entity Relationship modelling, Relational data model and algebra, Structured Query language, RDBMS; Database design, functional dependencies and normal forms, Transaction processing and optimization concepts, concurrency control and recovery techniques, Database recovery techniques, Database security and authorization. Small Group Project implementing a database. Physical database design: Storage and file structure, indexed files, hashed files, signature files, b-trees, files with dense index, files with variable length records, database efficiency and tuning Data Warehousing and Data Mining, Emerging Database Technologies and Applications.
- Database Systems, C.J. Date, Addison Wesley Pub. Co. (2004).
- Database Systems: A Practical Approach to Design, Implementation and Management,
- R Connolly and P .Begg, Addison-Wesley Pub. Co (2003).
- Fundamentals of Database Systems, 3/E, Elmasri and Navathe, Addison- Wesley, ISBN: 0-201-74153-9.
2. Software Engineering
Software Engineering, Process Models, Software verification and validation. Techniques are introduced to evaluate software correctness, efficiency, performance and reliability, integration of these techniques into a verification and validation plan. Technical reviews, software testing, programme verification, prototyping, and requirement tracing. Attitude of industry toward reliability and performance.
- Software Engineering: A Practioner’s Approach, Roger Pressman, McGraw-Hill, 2001.
- Software Engineering, Ian Sommerville, Addison-Wesley 2001, ISBN: 0-201- 39815-X.
1. Artificial Intelligence
Introduction to Common Lisp. AI classical systems: General Problem Solver, rules, simple search, means-ends analysis. ElIZA, pattern matching, rule based translators, OPS-5. Knowledge Representation: Natural language, rules, productions, predicate logic, semantic networks, frames, objects, scripts. Searching, Depth first search, breadth first search, best first search, hill climbing, min-max search. Symbolic Mathematics: student solving algebra problems, translating English equations, solving algebraic equations, simplification rules, re- write rules, meta-rules, Macsyma, PRESS, ATLAS. Logic Programming: Resolution, unification, horn-clause logic, Prolog, Prolog programming. Sample case studies of shells and Knowledge Based Systems. A brief appreciation of state of the art computational techniques like neural networks, genetic algorithm, fuzzy sets.
- Artificial Intelligence by Luger, 4th edition, Pearson
2. Computer Graphics
Graphics hardware, Fundamental algorithms, Applications of graphics. Interactive graphics programming -graph plotting, windows and clipping, and segmentation. Programming raster display systems, panning and zooming. Raster algorithms and software Scan-Converting lines, characters and circles. Region filling and clipping. Two and three dimensional imaging geometry and transformations. Curve and surface design, rendering, shading, colour and animation.
- Computer Graphics, Principles and Practice, J. D. Foley, A van Dam, S. K. Feiner and F. Hughes, Addison-Wesley ISBN: 0-201-12110-
- Computer Graphics, F.S.Hi1I, Maxwell MacMillan ISBN: 0-02-354860-6.
FURTHER SUGGESTED READINGS
- Computers: Tools for an Information Age, 8th Ed. H I Capron, Adison Wesley, 2003. Paul
- Computer Concepts, 3rd Ed, ITP 1998; J.J.Parsond & D. Oja
- Galvin & Gagne, Operating System Concepts, 6th Ed. 2002. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ISBN 0-471-41743-2.
- A.S., Modern Operating Systems, 2nd. Ed, 2001.
- Deitel & Deitel, C++, How to Program, 4th Ed. Prentice
- Tocci & Widmer, Digital Systems, Principles and Applications, 8th Ed.. Published by Pearson
- John F. Wakerly, Digital Designs, Principles & Practices, 3rd. Ed. Published by Prenice
- Morris Mano, Digital Logic & Computer Design, Prentice Hall, 1979, ISBN 0- 132-14510-3.
- Jim Keogh, C++, Programmers Notebook, 2nd
- Sipser, Introduction to the Theory of Computation, 2nd Ed. Thomson Course Technology,
- Ian Sommerville, Software Engineering, 6th Ed. Adison Wesley,2001 12. M. A. Weiss, Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C. Pearson Education 2nd Ed. 1997.
- Elmasri & Navathe, Fundamentals of Database Systems, 4th
- Expert Systems and Applied Artificial Intelligence by Efrain Turban 15. Artificial Intelligence by Rich &
- Artificial Intelligence by George F.
- Donald Hearn and M. Pauline Baker. Computer Graphics and Open GL, 3rd
- Foley, Van Dam, Feiner, and Hughes, Computer Graphics Principle &
- Mathematical Structures for Computer Science, Freeman & Company; L.Gersting.
- Java Script; The Definitive Guide, 2nd Ed, O. Reilly, 1997. D. Flanagan. 21. The HTML, Sourcebook, Wiley 1996. I.S. Graham.
- Computer Science; An Overview 6th Addison Wesley, 1998. J.G. Brookshear.
- Java; An Object First Approach, Addison Wesley, 1996. F.
- Web Page Scripting Techniques, Hayden Books,1996. J. Bloomberg, J. Kawski. J & P.
- Kenneth H. Rosen, Discrete Mathematics and its Application, 5th Ed. 2003, McGraw-Hill.
- T .H. Cormen, C.E. Leiserson, R.L. Rivest, and C.D. Stein, Introduction of
Algorithms, MIT Press. 2nd Ed. 2001.
- Assembly language programming of IBM PC by Ytha Yu and Charles Marut. McGraw Hill,
- Saeed Bhatti & Naeem Bhatti, a first course in Numerical Analysis, 4th Ed.
- David A Patterson, John L. Hennessy, Computer Organization and Design, 3rd Ed.
- Hennessy, I. & Patterson .D.A., Computer Architecture; A quantitative Approach, 2nd Ed. Morgan Kaufmann, 1996.
- Introduction to Digital Systems by Ercegovac, Lang & Moreno, Wiley,
- Introduction to Wireless Systems by P.M. Shankar, John Wiley & Sons,2002.
- Advanced Digital Designs with the Verling HDL by Michael D. Ciletti. Prentice Hall,
Eligibility of Computer Science Lecturer Post
- Master in Computer Science at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
PPSC Syllabus for Computer Science Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
PPSC Lecturer Jobs Question’s Answers
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
Master is required for the application.
What is the passing marks?
passing marks is not matter in this test as the merit base candidate will appoint for jobs.
How I find out my age for application:
Below given complete Process.
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
Closing Date: 07-02-1998
Date of Birth of Candidate: 15-08-1970
Age on the closing date: 1+23- 08-27
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
No, only Punjab Province or candidate has the domicile of Punjab is eligible for apply.
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Applicants must Click the above given “ Apply Online” link and fill the application form which shows on the screen.
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
No, the candidate could not need to send a hard copy to the PPSC office. On the other hand, a hard copy is not allowed to send as only an online application is accepted.
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
Master’s Degree At least 2nd division in a relevant subject.
How is PPSC merit calculated?
PPSC conducts paper of total 100 marks. The passing score is 40. 50% of marks are calculated in the final merit of PPSC.
What is negative marking in PPSC?
The Paper type is MCQs in PPSC and 1 mark will be given on each correct answer. In case of the wrong answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted.
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
05 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male and 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for female.
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwise, it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Syllabus for Arabic Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- BISE D G Khan PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criter...
- PPSC Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2022 Apply Online Ro...
- Primary & Secondary Healthcare PPSC Jobs 2022 Online Re...
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2022 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2022 English Direct and Indirect...
- MDCAT Medical Entry Test 2022 English Prepositions MCQS Onli...
- Police ASI Online Test Model Paper Solved 2022
- Pak Navy Initial Written Preparation Online Test Sample Ques...
- Join Pak Navy as Commissioned Officer Test Preparation 2022 ...