PPSC announced lecturer jobs in the Chemistry department in the Punjab Higher education department which has 190 vacancies for male candidates and for females. They call the master-level candidates to apply for PPSC Syllabus for Chemistry Lecturer 2022. Applicants must read the terms and conditions of the jobs and then apply online. Other than the online applications will not be accepted. The candidates who have the Punjab province domicile are eligible to apply for PPSC Syllabus for Chemistry Lecturer 2022. Candidates need to well learn about proper instructions, test syllabus, eligibility criteria, last date, test date, roll no slip info, and other information. The test for the chemistry subject of PPSC will be held on 18th September 2022.
Date of PPSC Chemistry Lecturer Test
- The lecturer test Chemistry through PPSC will be held on: 18 September 2022
PPSC Chemistry Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus
The chemistry syllabus is 80% consist of Chemistry subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
|03||Mark of Each Question
PPSC Chemistry Syllabus Lecturer Test 2022
Here we have the official PPSC Syllabus for Chemistry Lecturer Test 2022. Candidates can prepare their Tests according to Chemistry Topic and Part wise. Please follow the below topics.
PPSC Syllabus for Chemistry Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
Chemistry Syllabus For PPSC Test
- Physical Chemistry
1. Quantum Theory & Atomic Structure
Quantum theory. The Schrodinger Wave Equation, particle in one-dimensional box, and its application for the Hydrogen atom. Quantum
Numbers. Chemical Bonding. Elgen Values and Elgen functions.
Degeneracy. Tunnel Effect.
2. Chemical Thermodynamics
First Law of Thermodynamic and Enthalpy changes. Entropy and second
Law of Thermodynamics. Standard Free Energy and Chemical
equilibrium. Concept of Residual Entropy.
Conductance and its measurement. Activity and Activity coefficients.
Measurement of the Activity coefficient of strong electrolytes. Deby-Huckel
Theory and its applications for strong electrolytes. Electrodes, Electrode
Potential and its measurement. Corrosion and its prevention.
4. Nuclear Chemistry
Radioactivity, detection and its measurement, Kinetics of Radioactive
decay, Nuclear Fission, Nuclear Fusion, Artificial Radioactivity, use of
Radioactive isotopes and Nuclear Reactors.
1. Modern Theory of Chemical Bonding
Modern Theories of Chemical bonding. Valance Bond theory, hybridization
of orbital, Molecular Orbital theory, comparison of valence Bond and
Molecular orbital theories, shapes of inorganic molecules, application of
2. Chemistry d-Block Elements
General Characteristics of d-Block elements, Chemistry of First Transition
Series, Transition metal complexes, the structure of coordinate complex
compounds, Postulates, and applications of Werner’s Chelates,
Nomenclature and Isomerism in coordinate compounds.
3. Inorganic Chemical Industries
Sulphuric acid, Chemical Fertilizers, cement, Ceramics, Soda Ash and
4. Environmental Chemistry
Concept of Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Pollution, green
House Effect, Air Pollution, Water Pollution, and Chemical Toxicology
Chemistry Part II
1. Structure and Reactivity
Inductive effect, delocalized chemical bond, resonance effect,
tautomerism, hyper-conjugation, steric effect, and hydrogen bonding.
2. UV and IR Spectroscopy
Principle of UV-Visible and IR-Spectroscopy, terms involved in
spectroscopy. -max, bathochromic shift, hypsochromic shift, fingerprint
region, overtones, and applications in functional group identification of
3. Chemistry of Carbonyl Group
Preparation and properties of Aldehydes and ketones. Acid and base-catalyzed Aldol condensation reactions and nucleophilic additions to
a carbonyl group.
4. Chemistry of Aromatic Compounds
Mechanism and applications of Electrophilic aromatic substitution
reactions, Arenium ion mechanism, orientation, and reactivity. Aromaticity
and condensed simple aromatics systems.
Stereoisomerism, conformational analysis of cycloalkanes, chirality and
optical activity, racemization, epimerization, and geometrical isomerism.
Selected Topics in Applied Chemistry
Introduction, classification, structure, and metabolism of carbohydrates.
Primary, Secondary & Tertiary structure of Proteins. Lipids and their
Principle and types of chromatography. Thin layer and column
Chromatography with their applications.
3. Material Chemistry
Introduction and applications of Polymers, Semiconductors, composites, and liquid crystals.
4. Chemicals in Service of Mankind
Detergents, Pesticides, Dyes, Cosmetics, and Pigments.
Some Important Chemistry Topics in PPSC Test
- Ions and salts
- Acidity and basicity
- Chemical laws
- Modern principles
Recommended Books for PPSC Chemistry lecturer Test 2022 Preparation
- Physical Chemistry by Ira N. Levine, 5th Edition
- Inorganic Chemistry by James E. Huheey and Richard I. Kelter, 4
3. Physical Chemistry by Moore, Walter S, 5th Edition.
4. Mechanism and Structure of Organic Chemistry by Gould, Edward.
5. Essential of Physical Chemistry by G.D.Tuli, Arun Bahl.
6. Advanced Inorganic Chemistry by Cotton F.A & Wilkinson Geoffrey, 3rd Edition
7. Chemistry (Organic & Inorganic) by A.M.H. Shaikh
8. Advanced Chemistry by Philip Matthews.
9. organic Chemistry by Morrison, Robert, Thornton, and Boyd. R.N., 2nd Edition
10. Text Book of Inorganic Chemistry for B.Sc. by M. Zafar Iqbal (Revised &
11. Selected topics in Inorganic Chemistry by G.D. Tuli.
12. Physical Chemistry by Gordon M.Barrow, 5th Edition.
Eligibility of Chemistry Lecturer Post
- Master in Chemistry at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years ago 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years ago 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
Sample Paper PPSC Syllabus for Chemistry Lecturer
PPSC Syllabus for Chemistry Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
What are the passing marks?
How I find out my age for application:
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
|Date of Birth
|Age on the closing date:||1+23||08||27|
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
How is PPSC merit calculated?
What is negative marking in PPSC?
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
Guideline for Lecturer Chemistry PPSC
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwise, it will not be accepted.
- Attach your complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take a print of it.
- Fill out the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of the interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
Some Interview Questions for Lecturer Post
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2022 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- PPSC Exam Schedule 2022 Interview Dates
- PPSC Syllabus for Physics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus For Statistics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Patte...
- PPSC Admission Letter 2022 Download Online PPSC GOP Pk
- PPSC Syllabus for Civics Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Arabic Lecturer 2022 Sample Test Pattern
- BISE D G Khan PPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criter...
- PPSC Punjab Land Records Authority Jobs 2022 Apply Online Ro...
- PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs Online Model Sample Papers Downlo...