PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission is an independent institution or Autonomous Body designed in order to get transparency in recruitment process .The Punjab Public Service Commission is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province, it was designated as autonomous agency to advise the federal government. PPSC Select and recommend suitable candidates through a merit-based, transparent and expeditious process to promote excellence, professionalism and competence in the Punjab Public Service and render advice to Government.Provincial Management services PMS exam is also conducted the direct supervision of Punjab Public Service Commission.
This encompass to select and recommend suitable candidates through a merit-based, transparent and expeditious process to promote excellence, professionalism and competence in the Punjab Public Service and render advice to Government.
- Functions of PPSC is to conduct tests, examinations and interviews for recruitment to such Provincial Services and posts connected with the affairs of the Province, as may be prescribed and such posts in or under a Corporation or other body or organization set up by Government under any law, as may be prescribed.
- To advise the Government on such matters as may be prescribed relating to the terms and conditions of service of persons who are members of a Provincial Service or hold posts in connection with the affairs of the Province
Recruitment Rules & Policies:
- The relaxation in upper age limit is 5 years for males and 8 years for female candidates given by the Secretary of Department shall be given across the broad which will appear as part of the advertisement.
- Contract/Adhoc employees of Punjab Government have the right of relaxation in age limit as Regular Employees of Punjab Government.
- Genuine requests for change of Centre along with proof in support of reason will be acceptable provided candidate makes the request before allocation of Roll Number.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring Original Valid CNIC and downloaded copy of Admission Letter at the time of written examination test.
- The number of candidates to be called for interview depends upon the number of posts however; usually 5 candidates are called for interview against one post.
- PPSC recommends suitable candidates after the prescribed procedure and sends it to the Department concerned. Appointment, training and posting of candidates are the responsibilities of that Department.
- Non-Muslim candidates may either opt for Islamic Studies or Ethics according to their choice.
- PPSC does not accept application in any other format except through Online Application form.
How to Apply:
For online submission, comprehensive procedure is available on PPSC website www.ppsc.gov.pk (at link: APPLYING ON-LINE). In case of any difficulty in online accessibility, candidates may contact through PPSC Help Line on Phone No. 042-99202764.
Result includes Written Result detailed marks of candidates Final Recommendation with complete merit list.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]