Government has announced the latest jobs through Punjab Public Service Commission. Punjab Public Service Commission is government agency responsible for hiring and administering the subject Specialist of different subject in Punjab Province. PPSC is going to announce 37 posts of subject specialist such as Physical Education, Economics, Psychology, Chemistry, Physics, Urdu, Pak Study, English, Islamite, Computer Science, Statistics, Biology, Mathematics. Procedure for application eligibility criteria last date apply and mandatory instructions are being given on this page accordingly.
The Commission consists of a Chairman and Members. The Chairman is appointed by the President of Islamic republic of Pakistan. It is purely an autonomous body for provision of transparent structure throughout recruitment process across Punjab in Specialized Government Departments. Following Positions have been Advertised with immediate effect on contract basis likely to be permanent as per rules of existing recruitment policy of Govt of the Punjab.
The Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British India in 1926. After independence, the Commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of Government of India Act 1935. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It has been provided autonomy under the Rules of Business, 1973 and FPSC Regulations, 1978 in its working.
Subject Specialist PPSC Jobs 2021 Apply Online Test Preparation
- To appear in written test and interview only original valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification documents will be acceptable.
- Applications are advised to read all terms and conditions of the advertisement as well as important instructions as given on this page as well.
- Applicants should fill in the on-line application form carefully in the light of guidelines and instructions mentioned in the advertisement for the said post and important instructions for candidates.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the on-line application form will be available to the candidates till the closing date of submission of online applications.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani embassy of residing country in the currency of that country to the equivalent amount of application/test fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
How to Apply:
it is mandatory for applicants to deposit Rs:600/- under head;” C02101-Organization of state-fee realized by the Punjab public service commission”. in any branch of state bank of Pakistan or national bank of Pakistan or government treasury on or before the closing date of submission of applications. No Bank Draft or pay order or cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the commission.
Last Date to apply:
Last date for the submission of application as apply online in subject Specialist Education Department. Applicants are required to submit”online application Form” by the closing date which is mentioned above up to 12:00 Am (Midnight).
You Might Also Like
- Most Repeated MCQs PPSC Lecturer Test 2021 With Answers
- PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs in Cooperative Department Punjab 202...
- PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Subject wise Syllabus Test Pattern
- PPSC Lecturer Roll No Slip 2021 Download Online
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2021 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 Past Paper Solved Download PDF
- Recommended Books for Preparation PPSC Lecture Test 2021
- PPSC Syllabus for Home Economics Lecturer 2021 Sample Test P...
- PPSC Syllabus for Arabic Lecturer 2021 Sample Test Pattern
- PPSC Syllabus for Journalism Lecturer 2021 Sample Test Patte...