Home Economics Lecturer Jobs are declared through Punjab Public Service Commission. PPSC Lecturer is looking for candidates who are in masters in Home Economics. This department calls the fresh candidate. So if the candidates have the experience or equivalent qualifications then the candidates then the candidate apply through proper channel. The application form must be submitted before the closing date. Here candidate can also be preparing their job screening test online. However, preparing the online test candidates will be able to pass the jobs test with a high score.
PPSC Home Economics Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus:
The Home Economics syllabus is 80% consist of Home Economics subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
|03||Mark of Each Question
PPSC Home Economics 2021 Test Topics:
PAPER – I
- Microeconomics: Meaning of microeconomics. Choice, scarcity, and opportunity cost. Production Possibility frontier. Goals of microeconomic policy: efficiency and equity.
- Market economy: Demand, Supply, and Price determination. Individual and market demand. Changes in demand. Individual and market supply. Changes in supply.Market equilibrium and impact of changes in demand and supply on market equilibrium.The elasticity of Supply and Demand. Point and Arc elasticity. Price, income, and cross elasticities. Application of the concept of elasticity.
- The theory of Consumer Behaviour: Concept of utility and derivation of the demand curve. Cardinal and ordinal utility. Consumer’s Surplus. Indifference Curves and their shapes. The marginal rate of substitution and convexity of Indifference Curves. The budget constraint and the equilibrium of the consumer. Income-Consumption and the Engel’s Curve. Price- consumption and Demand curve. Income and Substitution effects of a price change, the Hicksian method, and the Slutsky method. Identification of normal goods, inferior goods, and Giffen goods.
- The theory of Production: The concepts of production cost and profit.Production function. The law of variable proportions. Cost curves in the short run and in the long run. Choice of input mix. The principle of Substitution. Iso- quants, Iso-cost line, and the condition for cost minimization. The expansion path and returns to scale.Economies of scale. The very long run and the endogenous technical change.
- Market structures and behavior of firms. Perfectly competitive markets. Assumptions of the model. The supply curve of a firm and industry in the short run. Short-run and the long-run equilibrium of the firm and industry. The shape of the long-run industry supply curve and the effect of changing technology. The allocative efficiency of perfect competition. Monopoly: Shape of the demand curve under monopoly. The elasticity of the demand curve and its implication for a monopolist. Short-run and long-run equilibrium.Price discrimination and its consequences. Analysis of price discrimination between markets. Dumping. Cartels as monopolies. The allocative inefficiency of monopoly. Comparison between perfect competition and monopoly.
Imperfectly competitive market structures: Monopolistic competition. The concept of industry and group. Short-run and long-run equilibrium of a firm. Excess capacity. Comparison with perfect competition and monopoly.Oligopoly and its basic dilemma. Duopoly. Models of Non-collusive oligopoly: Cournot’s duopoly model, Chamberlain’s oligopoly model, Sweezy’s kinked demand model.Collusive Oligopoly. Cartels: Joint profit maximization and market sharing cartels.Price leadership models. Mergers.
- The theory of Factor Pricing: Demand and Supply of inputs. Input demand in the short run and in the long run. The firm’s demand curve. The firm’s demand curve fora single variable input. The industry’s demand curve for an input. The elasticity of demand for inputs. The supply of inputs. Determination of price, quantity, and income of an input.Monopsony.
- Variables, Constants, and parameters. Relations and functions. Types of functions: algebraic and non-algebraic. Graphic representation of economic functions.Equations and identities, simultaneous equations. The solution of market models, income determination model, and IS-LM analysis.
- Derivatives and their application in economics. Slope versus elasticity. Price, income, and cross elasticities of demand. Income determination, multipliers, and comparative statics. Optimization of economic functions. Constrained optimization in economics.
- Lipsey and Chrystal, Economics. 10th edition. Oxford University Press.
- Koutsoyiannis, A., Modern Microeconomics, London, Macmillan.
- Miller, E. and Maddala, G.S., Microeconomics Theory and Applications, McGraw-Hill International.
- Chiang, A.C., Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics, McGraq Hill, Kogakusha, Ltd.
- Dowling, E.T., Introduction to Mathematical Economics, Schuam’s outlines.
Main Topics of Economics:
- Cooking. Since food preparation was central to homemaking, cooking is one of the earliest disciplines in home economics.
- Child Development.
- Education and Community Awareness.
- Home Management and Design.
- Sewing and Textiles.
- Budgeting and Economics.
- Health and Hygiene.
- River of Life
- Planned Communities
- Efficient Farming Techniques
- Harvesting Tools
- Transporting Water
Eligibility of Home Economics Lecturer Post:
- Master in Home Economics at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
PPSC Syllabus for Home Economics Lecturer 2021 Sample Test Pattern
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
What is the passing marks?
How I find out my age for application:
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
|Date of Birth
|Age on the closing date:||1+23||08||27|
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
How is PPSC merit calculated?
What is negative marking in PPSC?
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwise, it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2021 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2021 English Direct and Indirect...
- MDCAT Medical Entry Test 2021 English Prepositions MCQS Onli...
- NTS Nursing Diploma Test Online Preparation Mcqs With Answer...
- PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs Online Model Sample Papers Downlo...
- NTS LHV Test Admission Preparation Online Solved Mcqs
- PPSC Jobs 2021 June for Professors Posts Urology Oncology De...
- Balochistan Police Constables Jobs 2021 Test Preparation Onl...
- PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2021 Test Results Interview Selected...
- Police ASI Online Test Model Paper Solved 2021