Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC announced the latest vacancies of Education Lecturer jobs 2021. Aspirants have a master’s in Education then they will be eligible for apply. PPSC accept the online application. Then-candidate prepare their test online form this page. We provide all related subjects tests from this page. Applicants must read the syllabus of the Education Lecturer job test before the test preparation. In this way the applicants passing percentage will increase and the candidate will have a high percentage for merit list. For more information read the complete page.
PPSC Education Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus:
The Education syllabus is 80% consist of Education subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
|03||Mark of Each Question
SYLLABUS FOR THE SUBJECT OF EDUCATION
- Education in Pakistan
- History of Education in Pakistan
- Aims of Education
- System of Education in Pakistan
- Educational Policies and Development Plans
- All Pakistan Education Conference 1947
- National Commission on Education 1959
- The Education Policy 1972-1980
- National Education Policies: 1979, 1992, 1998-2010, 2006.
- Various development plans
- Roles and Responsibilities in Education
- Role of Public Sector in Education
- Role of Private Sector in Education
- Role of NGOs and philanthropists in Education
- Role of foreign donor agencies in Education
- Role of various stakeholders in Education
- Role of Globalization in Education
2. Foundation of Education
- Educational Process
- Role of education in
- Nation Building
- National cohesion and integration
- Character building
- Human resource development
- World peace and prosperity
- Philosophical Foundations of Education
- Psychological Foundations of Education
- Sociological Foundations of Education
- Islamic Concept of Education
3. Curriculum Development and Implementation
- Elements of
- Foundations of Curriculum. Philosophical Foundations; Psychological Foundations; Sociological Foundations; Economic Foundations and Technological
- Relationship of Education and Curriculum
- Curriculum Development Process
- Need Assessment
- Formulation of Aims and Objectives Taxonomies of Educational Objectives
- Selection of Content
- Development of Curricular Materials
- Selection of Teaching-Learning Strategies
- Implementation of the Curriculum
- Evaluation of Curriculum
- Process of Curriculum Development in Pakistan
- Process of Development of Test books and National Textbook Policy
4. Learning and the Process of Learning:
- Principles of Growth and Development
- Types of Development: Cognitive; Moral; Emotional; Social
- The process of Learning
- Theories of Learning
- Behaviouristic theories: Classical Conditioning; Operant Conditioning
- Cognitive Theories: Jean Piaget’s Theory; David Ausubel’s Theory; Robert Gagne’s Theory
- Factors affecting Learning
5. Process of Teaching and Teaching Strategies:
- Process of Classroom Communication
- Factors affecting Classroom Communication
- Barriers to Classroom Communications
- Use of Instructional Materials and Media
- Role of Instructional Material and Media
- Audio-Materials: Radio and Tape-Recorder
- Visual Materials: Various Boards, Charts, Models, Posters
- Projected Materials: Opaque, Overhead, Slide, Filmstrip, Multimedia
- Non-Projected Materials
- Motion Pictures, V., Computer
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
- Philosophy of Education
- Scope of Philosophy
- Western Schools of General Philosophy
- Schools of Educational Philosophy
- Thoughts of Muslim Philosophers: Imam Ghazali; Ibne- Khaldun; Shah Waliullah; Sir Syed Ahmad Khan; Allama Iqbal
2. Educational Assessment and Evaluation:
- Concept of Classroom Assessment and Evaluation
- The distinction between Assessment, Evaluation, and Measurement
- Approaches to Evaluation: Formative Evaluation; Summative Evaluation
- Types of Tests: Essay Type; Objective Type: Multiple Choice, True-False Items, Matching Type; Principles of Construction of these Tests
- Achievement Tests
- Standardized Tests
- Characteristics of a Good Test: Validity, Reliability, Objectivity, Usability
3. Comparative Education:
- History of Comparative Education
- Development of Comparative Education
- Purposes of Comparative Education: Intellectual; Planning; Practicability; Educational Problems in World Perspective; Innovation; International Understanding
- Factors of Comparative Education: Economic Factor; Racial Factor; Linguistic Factor; Philosophical Factor; Moral Factor; Religious Factor
- Methods of Comparative Education: Descriptive; Historical; Sociological; Qualitative; Analytical; Synthesis
- Comparative Systems of Education in Selected Countries USA, UK, Japan, Canada, China, India, Malaysia, Pakistan
- Issues and Problems of Education in Pakistan related to: relevance; Access; Equity; Quality; Human Resources; Financial Resources; Madrassa Education; Medium of Instruction.
4. Research Methods in Education
- Scientific Method and its Application in Education
- Sampling Techniques
- Probability Sampling Techniques: Random Sampling; Stratified Sampling; Cluster Sampling
- Non-Probability Sampling Techniques: Systematic Sampling; Convenience Sampling; Purposive Sampling;
- Research Instruments: Questionnaire; Interview; Tests; Observation; Rating Scale
- Types of Research: Basic/Applied Research; Historical Research; Descriptive Research; Correlation Research; Causal-Comparative Research; Experimental Research; Action Research; Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Research Proposal and Report
- Preparing a Research Proposal
- Writing a Research Report
- The distinction between a Research Proposal and a Report.
5. Educational Administration and Supervision:
- The Concept of Administration
- Process of Administration
- Relationship between Administration and Supervision
- Educational Planning and Organization in Pakistan
- Organizational Pattern of Education in Pakistan
- Role of the Federal Ministry of Education
- Role of Provincial Ministry and its Various Agencies
- Educational Statistics and its Role in Planning
- Financing Education in Pakistan
- Educational Administration Under Devolution Plan
- Approaches to Educational Administration: Democratic; Authoritarian; Laissez-faire
- Function of Administration
- Leadership in Improvement of Educational Institution
- Leadership in Improvement of Staff in Educational Institution
- Leadership in Parents and Community Relations
- Leadership in improving the Educational Programme
- Leadership in the Evaluation of Educational Institution
- Educational Supervision
- Process of Supervision
- Importance of Supervision
- Principles of Supervision
- Agencies and Organizations promoting Education in Pakistan
- National Commission for human development (NCHD)
- National Technical and Vocational Education Authority (NTVEA)
- Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- Foundations of Education 9th ed. 2006.
- How to Design and Evaluate Research in Education 6th ed. 2006.
- Managing Effective Learning and Teaching 2006.
- Child Psychology & the Teacher, 7th edition. 2004.
- JW Best. Research in Education, 7th 2004.
- AV The Curriculum Theory & Practice, 5th edition. 2004
- Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching, 2nd ed. 2000
- E. Cohen. Educating All Children – A Global Agenda. 2006.
- Robert L. Ebel. Essential Educational Measurement, Prentice Hall.
- Louis Cohen. Research Methods in Education, Routledge. 2007
- Bloom, B.S., Hastings, T., & Madaus, G.F. (1971). Handbook on formative and summative evaluation of student learning; New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Gagne, R.M. (1974). Essentials of learning for instruction. New York: Deyden Press.
- Goodlad, J.I., & Associates. (1979). Curriculum Inquiry: The study of curriculum practice. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Hass, G. (1987). Curriculum Planning: A new approach (5th). Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
- Saylor, G., Alexander, W.M., & Lewis, A.J. (1981). Curriculum Planning for better teaching and learning. (4th ed.). New York: Holt, Rinehart & Winston.
- Slavin, Robert, Educational Psychology, Theory and Practice, 7th Boston: Allyn and Bacon, 2003.
- Woolfolk, Anita, Educational Psychology, 9th Boston: Allyn and Bacon, 2005.
PPSC Education Lecturer Jobs Test Important Topics:
- Ability grouping
- Adaptive physical education
- Bilingual education
- Blended learning
- Boarding schools
- Career counseling
- Charter schools
- Class size
- Collaborative learning
- Common Core
- Community immersion
- Computer literacy
- Computer-assisted instruction
Eligibility of Education Lecturer Post:
- Master in Education at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
PPSC Syllabus for Education Lecturer 2021 Sample Test Pattern
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
What is the passing marks?
How I find out my age for application:
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
|Date of Birth
|Age on the closing date:||1+23||08||27|
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
How is PPSC merit calculated?
What is negative marking in PPSC?
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwise, it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2021 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2021 English Direct and Indirect...
- MDCAT Medical Entry Test 2021 English Prepositions MCQS Onli...
- Balochistan Police Constables Jobs 2021 Test Preparation Onl...
- PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2021 Test Results Interview Selected...
- Police ASI Online Test Model Paper Solved 2021
- NTS GAT Subject Test 2021 Online Preparations, Result &...
- Pak Army Initial Written Online Test Sample Model Question f...
- Join Pak Navy Sailor Intelligence Verbal and Non Verbal Test...
- Pak Navy Initial Written Online Test Sample Model Question f...