Punjab Public Service Commission calls the candidate for Commerce Lecturer jobs 2021. They announced the 45 posts for the Commerce Lecturer and is seeking the candidate at least mater aspirants in Commerce. PPSC calls the application form online and other than the online application will not be accepted. So the candidates read Guideline and instructions. After this candidates will be able to online apply. For apply, aspirates just click apply online, an application form will be open, applicants fill application form step by step. After fill, the application submits it and downloads the roll no slip.
PPSC Commerce Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus:
The Commerce syllabus is 80% consist of Commerce subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
|03||Mark of Each Question
SYLLABUS FOR THE SUBJECT OF COMMERCE ACCOUNTING PAPER-I
A. Introduction to Accounting, generally accepted accounting principles, accounting cycle, cash book and bank reconciliation statement, work sheet. Depreciation, Financial Statements, financial reporting, cash flow statement, financial analysis, accounting for leasing, contract accounts.
B. Principles of cost account, cost accounting as a tool of management, cost elements. Cost classification, cost accounting cycle, Job order costing, process costing, factory overhead variances, standard costing, and break-even analysis.
1. Meigs & Meigs, Accounting
2. Ghani M.A., Principles of Accounting.
3. Ghani M.A. Advanced Acounting
4. Uzair Hussain, Advanced Accounting
5. Shukla & Grewal, Advanced Accounting.
6. Nisar ud Din, Cost Accounting
7. Matg A. Usary, Cost Accounting.
8. T. Lucey, Cost Accounting.
9. S. Naqvi Ahmad, Cost Accounting
GENERAL COMMERCIAL KNOWLEDGE
A. Economic resources of Pakistan. Problems & Development of Industrial Sector, Exports & Imports, Economic Planning & Budgeting.
B. Salient feature of income tax law in Pakistan. Calculation of total income and income tax payable under the head of salary, Income from business & profession and income from house property. First & second schedule of income tax ordinance 2001. Salient features of Sales Tax Act. Registration under Sales Tax Act, Furnishing of Returns Under Sales Tax.
C. Risk management, external audit and submission of audit reports.
D. Various forms of business organization. Sole proprietorship partnership, joint stock Company, their formation & management, capital structure & capital budgeting, business finance, its sources, short term & long term.
E. Role & functions of Commercial Banks & Central Bank, Letter of Credits, Islamic Mode of Finance.
F. Nature of Business Management, Functions of Management, Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Motivating, Leadership & Controlling, Factory Location, Layout, Scientific Management.
1. M. Saeed Nasir, Economic Problems of Pakistan.
2. Kh. Amjad Saeed, Economic Problems of Pakistan.
3. Govt. of Pakistan, Pakistan Economics Survey, Income Tax Ordinance 2001, Sales Tax Act.
4. Kh. Amjad Saee, Income Tax Law.
5. Kh. Amjad Saeed, Auditing.
6. M. Muazzam Moghal, Income Tax Law.
7. M. Muazzam Moughal, Sales Tax Law.
8. Lawrence J. Gitman, Fundamentals of Investment.
9. Kontz & Weirick, Management.
10. Stephen B. Robins, Principles of Management.
11. Owen Richard N. Management Industrial Enterprises.
12. Adam, Ronald & Ebart, Production & Operation Management.
Commerce Test Topics
- Company Research.
- Industry Research.
- International Business/Country Research.
- Knowledge Management.
Eligibility of Commerce Lecturer Post:
- Master in Commerce at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
PPSC Syllabus for Commerce Lecturer 2021 Sample Test Pattern
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
What is the passing marks?
How I find out my age for application:
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
|Date of Birth
|Age on the closing date:||1+23||08||27|
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
How is PPSC merit calculated?
What is negative marking in PPSC?
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwise it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2021 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2021 English Direct and Indirect...
- MDCAT Medical Entry Test 2021 English Prepositions MCQS Onli...
- Join Pak Navy as Commissioned Officer 2021 Online Test Prepa...
- Custom Intelligence Inspector Test Preparation Mcqs Online
- DUET Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- ZTBL Zarai Taraqiati Bank Jobs 2021 Test Preparation Online ...
- PPSC Subject Specialist SS Jobs Test Preparation Online
- NTS Nursing Diploma Test Online Preparation Mcqs With Answer...
- PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs Online Model Sample Papers Downlo...