PPSC announced lecturer jobs of Chemistry in Punjab Higher education department which has 190 vacancies for male candidates and for females. They call the master level candidates to apply. Applicants must read the terms and conditions of the jobs and then apply online. Other than the online applications will not be accepted. The candidates have the Punjab province domicile are eligible to apply. Candidates need to well learn about proper instructions, test syllabus, eligibility criteria, and last date, test date, and roll no slip info and other information.
PPSC Chemistry Lecturer Jobs Test Syllabus:
The chemistry syllabus is 80% consist of Chemistry subject while 20% paper consists of General Knowledge subjects. The total marks of the paper are 100 and the total time is 90 minutes.
|03||Mark of Each Question
PPSC Chemistry Syllabus Lecturer Test 2021
Here we have the official PPSC Syllabus for Chemistry Lecturer Test 2021. Candidates can prepare their Tests according to Chemistry Topic and Part wise. Please follow the below topics.
Chemistry Syllabus For PPSC Test
1. Quantum Theory & Atomic Structure
Quantum theory. The Schrodinger Wave Equation, particle in one-dimensional box, and its application for the Hydrogen atom. Quantum
Numbers. Chemical Bonding. Elgen Values and Elgen functions.
Degeneracy. Tunnel Effect.
2. Chemical Thermodynamics
First Law of Thermodynamic and Enthalpy changes. Entropy and second
Law of Thermodynamics. Standard Free Energy and Chemical
equilibrium. Concept of Residual Entropy.
Conductance and its measurement. Activity and Activity coefficients.
Measurement of Activity coefficient of strong electrolytes. Deby-Huckel
Theory and its applications for strong electrolytes. Electrodes, Electrode
Potential and its measurement. Corrosion and its prevention.
4. Nuclear Chemistry
Radioactivity, detection and its measurement, Kinetics of Radioactive
decay, Nuclear Fission, Nuclear Fusion, Artificial Radioactivity, use of
Radioactive isotopes and Nuclear Reactors.
1. Modern Theory of Chemical Bonding
Modern Theories of Chemical bonding. Valance Bond theory, hybridization
of orbital, Molecular Orbital theory, comparison of valence Bond and
Molecular orbital theories, shapes of inorganic molecules, application of
2. Chemistry d-Block Elements
General Characteristics of d-Block elements, Chemistry of First Transition
Series, Transition metal complexes, the structure of coordinate complex
compounds, Postulates and applications of Werner’s Chelates,
Nomenclature and Isomerism in coordinate compounds.
3. Inorganic Chemical Industries
Sulphuric acid, Chemical Fertilizers, cements, Ceramics, Soda Ash and
4. Environmental Chemistry
Concept of Environmental chemistry, Environmental Pollution, green
House Effect, Air Pollution, Water Pollution, and Chemical Toxicology
Chemistry Part II
1. Structure and Reactivity
Inductive effect, delocalized chemical bond, resonance effect,
tautomerism, hyper-conjugation, steric effect, and hydrogen bonding.
2. UV and IR Spectroscopy
Principle of UV-Visible and IR-Spectroscopy, terms involved in
spectroscopy. -max, bathochromic shift, hypsochromic shift, fingerprint
region, overtones and applications in functional group identification of
3. Chemistry of Carbonyl Group
Preparation and properties of Aldehydes and ketones. Acid and base
catalyzed Aldol condensation reactions and nucleophilic additions to
4. Chemistry of Aromatic Compounds
Mechanism and applications of Electrophilic aromatic substitution
reactions, Arenium ion mechanism, orientation, and reactivity. Aromaticity
and condensed simple aromatics systems.
Stereoisomerism, conformational analysis of cycloalkanes, chirality and
optical activity, racemization, epimerization, and geometrical isomerism.
Selected Topics in Applied Chemistry
Introduction, classification, structure and metabolism of carbohydrates.
Primary, Secondary & Tertiary structure of Proteins. Lipids and their
Principle and types of chromatography. Thin layer and column
Chromatography with their applications.
3. Material Chemistry
Introduction and applications of Polymers, Semi-conductors, composites
and liquid crystals.
4. Chemicals in Service of Mankind
Detergents, Pesticides, Dyes, Cosmetics and Pigments.
Some Important Chemistry Topic in PPSC Test Below
- Ions and salts
- Acidity and basicity
- Chemical laws
- Modern principles
Recommended Books for PPSC Chemistry lecturer Test 2021 Preparation
1. Physical Chemistry by Ira N. Levane, 5th Edition
2. Inorganic Chemistry by James E. Huheey and Richard I. Kelter, 4
3. Physical Chemistry by Moore, Walter S, 5th Edition.
4. Mechanism and Structure of Organic Chemistry by Gould, Edward.
5. Essential of Physical Chemistry by G.D.Tuli, Arun Bahl.
6. Advanced Inorganic Chemistry by Cotton F.A & Wilkinson Groffrey, 3rd Edition
7. Chemistry (Organic & Inorganic) by A.M.H. Shaikh
8. Advanced Chemistry by Philip Matthews.
9. organic Chemistry by Morrison, Robert,Thornton and Boyd. R.N., 2nd Edition
10. Text Book of Inorganic Chemistry for B.Sc. by M. Zafar Iqbal (Revised &
11. Selected topics in Inorganic Chemistry by G.D. Tuli.
12. Physical Chemistry by Gordon M.Barrow, 5th Edition.
Eligibility of Chemistry Lecturer Post:
- Master in Chemistry at least 2d division.
- Female age: 21-28 years age 08 years age relaxation.
- Male age: 21-28 years age 05 years age relaxation.
- Punjab Domicile.
PPSC Syllabus for Chemistry Lecturer 2021 Sample Test Pattern
What is the Eligibility of the Job?
What is the passing marks?
How I find out my age for application:
If the date of birth of a candidate is 15 August 1970 and the closing date for receipt of application in the PPSC office is 07-02-1998; the age will be calculated as under:
|Date of Birth
|Age on the closing date:||1+23||08||27|
All Pakistani can apply for Job?
What is the procedure for the submission of Online Application?
Does a candidate need to submit hard copies of documents in addition to applying online?
What qualification is required in PPSC Lecturer BS-17 Post?
How is PPSC merit calculated?
What is negative marking in PPSC?
How age relaxation is given in case of upper age limit?
- Candidates who are interested and want to apply they must read the guideline carefully.
- To apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs aspirants must fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
- After meeting the eligibility individuals open the PPSC online portal through this site.
- First, you open the PPSC official website and click the Apply Online button.
- A new page will appear on the screen. You can select the desired job in this form.
- The application form will open on the screen you just fill the application form correctly and click the fill the application form.
- On the next page, you have to upload the photograph and CNIC front and Back image.
- The photographs must be the size of 25KB. Otherwise it will not be accepted.
- Attach you complete documents required in the application and click the Apply Online button.
- Open the PPSC website and scroll down until you find the challan form.
- Download the challan form and take print of it.
- Fill the challan form and submit it to the designated bank.
- Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will not be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- After submitting the challan fee you will get the Original Receipt which will be submitted at the time of interview/viva voce.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital is required.
Q: Tell me about yourself?
Q: Are you applying for other jobs?
Q: What experience do you have in this field?
Q: How would your friends and family describe you as a person?
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
Q: Tell me about your weaknesses?
Q: Why do you want to work for this organization?
Q: What do you know about this organization?
Q: What have you done to improve yourself in the last year?
Q: What kind of supervision brings out the best in you?
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Lecturer Test Date 2021 Schedule and Interview Date lis...
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2021 English Direct and Indirect...
- MDCAT Medical Entry Test 2021 English Prepositions MCQS Onli...
- Join Pak Navy as Commissioned Officer 2021 Online Test Prepa...
- Custom Intelligence Inspector Test Preparation Mcqs Online
- DUET Entry Test 2021 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- ZTBL Zarai Taraqiati Bank Jobs 2021 Test Preparation Online ...
- PPSC Subject Specialist SS Jobs Test Preparation Online
- NTS Nursing Diploma Test Online Preparation Mcqs With Answer...
- PPSC Test Preparation Mcqs Online Model Sample Papers Downlo...