Application are invited from suitable candidates to fill the following regular posts in the Geological Survey of Pakistan. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who want to join Geological Servey of Pakistan and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for such post. The detail of vacant position such as steno typist, UDC, LDC, Accounts Assistant, Lab Assistant, Museum Attendant, Drilling Assistant and Geologic Illustrator.The Geological Survey of Pakistan is an autonomous and independent institution under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources which is tasked and mandate with advancing the geosciences knowledge and carrying out systematic studies on official mapping and area surveying.
The scientists of GSP thoroughly studies the landscape of Pakistan, its natural resources, and the natural hazards that threaten it. Apart from studying geology, it has various major science disciplines, concerning biology, engineering, hydrology, chemistry and physics. Due to its reputation and studies on fact-finding research, it has undertaken various efforts and studies on mineral exploration and extraction as well.
Once the written exam will be conducted successfully as per announced schedule, all the candidates will also be able to check the complete test results as well as the answer key online through this page. Individuals who will clear the written exam will then be called for interviews.
Geological Servey of Pakistan Jobs 2019 OTS Test Preparation Online
|Online Test for Pakistan Railways Jobs 2019 OTS Tests Preparation|
|Quantitative Reasoning Blood Relation Test
| Quantitative Reasoning Geometry Test
| Quantitative Reasoning Maths Numerical Test
| Verbal Ability Spotting Errors Test
| Verbal Ability Analogy Test
| Verbal Ability Antonyms Test
| Non Verbal Reasoning Series Test
| Non Verbal Reasoning Classification Test
| Non Verbal Reasoning Analogies Test
| Pakistan National Symbols Information Test
| Largest in Pakistan Test
| Pakistan General Knowledge Test
| Pakistan General Knowledge Test
| Islamic General Information Test
| Islamic General Information Test 2
| Islamic Information Test
| Old And New Names of World Cities Test
| Largest / Highest / Smallest World Records Test
| World General Knowledge Test
- Stenotypists (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerks (LDC) (BPS-09)
- Accounts Assistants (BPS-09)
- Lab Assistant (BPS-07)
- Museum Attendant (BPS-06)
- Drilling Assistants Grade-II (BPS-07)
- Geologic Illustrator Grade-II (BPS-06)
How to apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on Open Tesing Service OTS official website.
- Applications must be received at the given address not later than fifteen days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Open Testing Service will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other service.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Last Date of submission application is 15 October 2019.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- Pre-Registration Examination Pharm-D Phase-2 OTS Test 2019 E...
- Pakistan Railways Jobs 2019 OTS Test Preparation mcqs Online
- Pakistan Railways Jobs 2019 OTS Application Form Roll No Sli...
- OTS FBR Jobs 2019 Apply Online Download Roll No Slips
- OTS FIA Jobs Roll No Slips 2019 Download Online
- OTS Test Preparation Online 2019 Mcqs with Answers
- OTS Test Results 2019 Answer Key Merit List Check Online
- OTS Test Roll Number Slip 2019 Download Online by CNIC Name
- OTS Test Dates Schedule 2019 Online for Test and Interviews