Provincial Health Services Academy PHSA Peshawar has announced Admissions in BS Nursing programs. PHSA Peshawar Nursing Admission is opened in Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing. PHSA has announced for Fall 2022 and invited applications online. Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing invites applications for Admission to BS Nursing, Post RN BScN, and Post Basic Diploma in Nursing Specialties programs. Khyber Medical University KMU has the responsibility to conduct entry tests for all BS Nursing programs.
PHSA Nursing Test Dates
- Admission Dates: October 2022
- Last Date Submission: November 2022
- Entry Test Dates: Announced Soon
- Entry Test Result: Announced Soon
- Merit Lists: Uploaded Soon
PHSA Peshawar Nursing Admission 2022
We are pleased to inform you that PHSA Provincial Health Services Academy (PHSA) Peshawar has offered admission against Nursing Program respectively. PHSA is a disciplined and well-organized institution under the health department of KPK. PHSA Paramedical Course Admission opened in Post Graduate College of Nursing. Under this institution, four Paramedical Training sub-bodies are functioning in Peshawar, Abbottabad, D.I.khan and Sawat. These Bodies are offering Nursing Courses comprising a period of 4 years for the students of KPK and FATA as well. Applications are invited for the educational year of 2022. The Academy is open for both Public and Private Sector candidates.
Its short and long Courses give the particular advantages of interaction and networking with the Government sector particularly Health and also P&D, Finance, Rest of the Provincial as well as Federal Government. It is the only Institution for public sector promotion & Induction courses. PHSA Peshawar KPK Admissions are opened in Nursing programs.
PHSA Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a Pakistani National.
- She must have KPK Domicile or FATA.
- With Respect to age Fresh Candidate must not exceed from the age of 30 years while for In-
- Education must have matric with Science with at least 50%marks with science subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology accordingly.
Additional Educational Qualification:-
- FSc Pre-Medical (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
- Hafiz e Quran shall be awarded extra 20 marks.
- Matric score shall be calculated with 30% weight-age.
PHSA Peshawar Nursing Admission Application Form Download
PHSA Nursing Admission 2022
The Academy is training and producing skilled Health Human Resources: the most valuable asset of the health sector. Peshawar Postgraduate College of Nursing Admission is now announced by Provincial Health Services Academy. PHSA is to develop into an internationally recognized centre of excellence for education in health leadership and management and become a knowledge hub for health policy planning, health systems development and reforms. PHSA has a network of the following set up like
- Post Graduate College of Nursing –01
- Postgraduate Paramedic Institute – 01
- Schools of Nursing – 10
- Paramedics Institutes – 04
- Public Health Schools – 04
- District Health Development Centers –05
www.phsa.edu.pk 2022 Result
PHSA has announced admissions for Fall 2022 in Peshawar Post Graduate College of Nursing. PHSA BS Nursing Admissions are available in BS Nursing, Post RN BScN, and Post Basic Diploma in Nursing Specialties programs. Khyber Medical University KMU will conduct CAT Entry Test for Nursing programs. Check PHSA Nursing KMU CAT Test Result over here. We will upload results as the officials will announce.
PHSA Peshawar Merit List 2022
Provincial Health Services Academy PHSA Peshawar Merit List Check Online through this site. Applicants who appeared in the Entry Test and scored above 40% marks will be eligible to check the merit list. Aspirants must have 40% marks in KMU CAT Test. Merit will be calculated on 40% marks of KMU CAT test + 10% to Matric + 50% to FSc pre-medical or equivalent qualification.
- Admission shall truly be based upon NTS Test, candidates education and Educational capability.
During Training Candidates shall not be admissible to training anywhere else.
Candidates are advised to provide a permanent contact number in the admission form so that they could be communicated for an interview.
No TA/DA shall be given to candidates for test and interview.
- Errors and omissions won’t be exempted as well.
- Candidate must attach DMC Matric/FSc certificate, domicile and computerized CNIC with Admission form.
- Disable candidates should provide medical certificates from the Social welfare department.
- Departmental employees children are required to dispatch the service certificates of their parents with the application.
- Original testimonials are required to bring with you at the time of the Interview.
- No TA/DA shall be given for the test/Interview.
Deadline for the submission of the Application for Provincial health services Academy Admission is mentioned above. For Getting more information about the NTS test dates, results, answer keys keep in touch with us as well.
PHSA Entry Test Preparation
Here we have provided online Entry Test preparations. Applicants who are applying for admission in Nursing and seeking preparation should attempt provided tests over here. We also provided NTS Nursing Diploma Test Online Preparation Mcqs With Answers at this site.