Applications are invited for recruitment against Ministry of Defence. Interested and eligible candidates who want to join the Ministry of Defence jobs 2019 then you must apply for these jobs because you have a good chance to join Ministry of Defence. For this purpose Ministry of Defence held the National Testing Service to receive the application review application and conduct the Test to evaluations for the Ministry of Defence Sub Inspector Jobs 2019.
Vacant Positions those announced by the Ministry of Defence are following Deputy Directors Engineering, Assistant Directors Engineering, Assistant Directors Computer Programming, Traffic Analyst Supervisors, Sub Divisional Officer (B&R), Assistants, Sub Inspectors, Security Sub Inspector, Traffic Analyst, Sub Engineer-II, Technicians – Electronics / Telecom / Aeronautical, Sub Engineer-I, Upper Division Clerks, Supervisor, Draughtsman, Security Assistants Sub Inspectors, Special Operators, Lower Division Clerks, Technical Monitoring Staff, Security Supervisors, Lady Receptionist, Fire Fighter, Motor Pump Attendant, Special Staff, Mason, Naib Qasid, Laskar, Cook, Misalchi, Tailor, Sanitary Workers.
Now all the candidates who were apply for Ministry of Defence Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 can download Roll Number slips here. The candidates who wass apply for the Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 of Ministry of Defence through NTS has announced the roll number slips. On this page we will upload online Test Dates and roll number slips for all applicants who are eligible for vacant position.
Ministry of Defence deals with all policy and administrative matters pertaining to all the armed forces engaged in the defence of the country. The Ministry of Defence is responsible for policy and administrative matters pertaining to the Defence of the Federation and three Armed Forces. Its plays a major supporting role to the Pakistan Armed Forces and coordinates with a range of domestic, foreign and inter-governmental bodies.
Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 NTS Application Forms Download Online With Roll Number Slips Ministry of Defence
- Age will be calculated with effect from closing date for receipt of application.
- The maximum age limit may be relaxed to the extent as mentioned below however where a conddiate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one categories he/she shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category:
- By 3 years in the case of candidates belong to scheduled castes. Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, AJ&K and Northern Areas.
- By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Sindh Rural and Balochistan for posts in BS-15 and below.
- By 10 years in case of government servants who have completed 2 years continuous government service on the closing date for receipt of application.
- In case of released or retired officer/personnel of the Armed Frces of Pakistan by 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less.
- By 5 years in case of windows son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
- By 10 years in the case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below.
- The quota reserved for women, minorties and disabled will be adhered to according to the government’s instructions on the subjects. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply against posts at ser no 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 23, 26 and 30.
How to apply:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a paid deposit slip of Rs. 400/ for BPS-17 to BPS-18, Rs. 275 for BS-11 to BS-16, Rs. 250/- for BS-09 to BS-05 and Rs. 50/- for BS-01 as test fee and a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- The test can fee shall be paid in any branch of ABL, MCB, Meezan Bank or HBL on the prescribed bank Challan.
- The last date for submission of application has been extended from January 14 to January 19, 2019.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- For more information about candidate list and test result, please visit our site