Punjab Police has announced the new Vacancies of Data Entry Operator, Supervisor, Assistant Supervisor, Helper and IT / Hardware Technician post 2023 through National Testing Service NTS. Application Submission Last date is 23 December, 2023. They call the eligible candidate and seeking the application form of eligible candidate. Chalan Form fee recommended is 390 and candidate must pay fee of chalan form any branch of MCB, HBL and ABL Bank. Candidates are eligible who has the qualification recommended in advertisement and if candidate has the equivalent qualifications and do not have the original certificate of last educational degree is not eligible.
- Jobs Issue date:
- Last Date:
- Eligible Candidate List date:
- Roll No Slip and Test date:
Punjab Police announced 156+ vacancies that have BPS 5 to 14. And the candidate who has aged in between 20 to 45 years old is eligible for apply. Candidates who have the desire to join Punjab police must apply and serve for the Punjab Community. Main aim of Punjab Police or police of any state to serve and resolves issues of their society. They helps the men and women found in helping mode. They control the crime scene and catch the criminals.
Punjab Police Data Entry Operator NTS Jobs 2023 Download Application Form
Term & Condition and Application Process:-
- Candidate can download application form from the deposit fee.
- Jobs test will be held in Province Punjab, Date, Time and test venue will be show along with Roll No Slip.
- Candidate shall submit their application form along with test fee R.s 390/- per candidate in favor of National testing Service. Application form should dully fill and data provided will be exact and correct. Document recommended is CNIC a copy and 2 passport size recent photographs. Courier these documents to address mention below.
- Applicant should pay the test fee to any branch of MCB, HBL and ABL Bank according to prescribed Bank Chalan. Download Chalan form from the above and attached it along with application form.
- Last date of Application form submission is 23 December, 2023.
- Incomplete application and application carry incorrect information or candidate provided fake information, this kind of application will be rejected. The candidate who has the qualification equivalent to require degrees are eligible for applies.
- Eligible candidate list will be issued after 10 days of application submission.
- Roll No Slip issued from National Testing Service contains the information about test center date and timing of test shall be held for Punjab Police Jobs through National Testing Service. When Roll No slip issued we inform you and you can download the Roll No slip of test. Candidate shall also be inform about their Roll No slip issued through SMS.
- No further age relaxation will be applicable in lower/upper age limits.
- 15% quota for women, 5% for minority and 3% for disabled.
- In interview candidate will appear their original documents and a set of attested copy of documents.
You Might Also Like
- NTS Password Reset 2023 | www.nts.org.pk
- ISP Multan NTS GAT Test 2023 Registration Online Schedule Sy...
- TOEIC Test 2023 NTS Online Registration Form Last Test Date ...
- FFC Management Trainees Jobs NTS 2023 Last Date
- NTS Medical Universities & Colleges of Sindh Province A...
- UOP University of Peshawar Written Test Preparation Mcqs On...
- NTS BOP Jobs 2023 Eligibility Last Date Application Form Dow...
- WAPDA IESCO Jobs 2023 NTS Test Preparation Online MCQs
- NTDC Jobs NTS Roll Number Slips 2023 Test Schedule Syllabus
- Abdul Wali Khan University Spring Admission 2023 NTS GAT Onl...