Alfalah Scholarship Scheme is a step toward the creation of a knowledge-driven, equal-opportunity society. The idea is to financially and morally support needy and deserving students with their educational expenses. We believe in working together for a bright future of our society which is undoubtedly dependent on education. Each year Alkhidmat Foundation, Pakistan manages hundreds of scholarships for talented but needy students of various Schools, Colleges, Universities, Medical Colleges and Technical Institutes through ALFLAH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME.
Alkhidmat Foundation are trying to bridge the gaps in a society which unfortunately doesn’t equal opportunities of education to everyone. Foundation help students irrespective of their religious racial or ethnic background. Education is the only solution for the humanity to prosper, with the aim to help every child to get education, Al-khidmat Foundation Pakistan has taken lead amoung all its competitors by providing education kits, free schools, education and rehabilitation support to the destitute. Another great initiative which Al Khidmat Foundation started recently was their Scholarship program under which they provide scholarship to deserving students. This new program aims to create a society where everyone gets an opportunity to move forward whether he belongs to a rich or poor family.
Applications are open to apply for the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme. Alfalah Scholarship Scheme has been providing the scholarship to talented deserving students since 1998. Students of various levels from intermediate to master/professional level from the province of Pakistan Balochistan. Deserving students having minimum 70% marks (Matric) and 60% marks (Inter, DAE and above), minority students 60% marks (Matric) and 55% marks (Inter, DAE and above) in their last Board Examination.
NTS Al Khidmat Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2022 For Balochistan Application Form
- Facing financial hardship to continue their studies.
- Government Institutes.
- Registered/Recognized Institutes.
- IDPs and Earthquake affected area.
- Unfortunate/underprivileged families facing acute financial hardship.
- Having good academic record in last Board/University exam with minimum 70% marks (Matric) and 60% marks (Inter, DAE and above). Minorities 60% marks (Matric) and 55% marks (Inter, DAE and above).
- Bonafide students of Govt. institutes. However, students of intermediate class studying in registered private institutions may apply.
How to Apply:
- Just download the application form given below
- Print it, and get the form attested from the head of your institution and mail (post) it to your concerned region with the required attachments. List of all the nine regions is given above as well as at the end of the application form showing necessary details.
You Might Also Like
- NRSP Microfinance Bank NTS Jobs 2022 Online Application Form...
- FFC Management Trainees Jobs NTS Form 2022 Last Test Date
- EPI Sindh Health Department NTS Jobs 2022 Online Form Last T...
- State Bank of Pakistan NTS Jobs 2022 Form Online Last Test D...
- TOEIC Test 2022 NTS Online Registration Form Last Test Date ...
- Khanewal Public School & College Jobs 2022 NTS Apply On...
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2022 Dates Sheet Roll No Slip
- NTS GAT Subject Test Schedule 2022 Last Test Dates
- SBP Software Developer NTS Jobs 2022 Registration Online Rol...
- Pakistan Forest Institute Peshawar PFIP Admission Written Te...