|Test Name||:||MCAT NAT Medical Verbal Analogies|
|Subject||:||NAT Medical Test|
|Total Time||:||30 Minutes|
The Medical College Admission Test MCAT exam is designed to measure applicants’ knowledge of undergraduate, introductory-level biology, organic chemistry, general chemistry, and physics concepts along with higher-order thinking skills like hypothesis testing, scientific problem solving, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning For the Admission in Medical Programs Like MBBS, BDS, DPT. Results for MCAT exams will be taken in January every year or later include scores for three test sections:
- Biological Sciences (BS)
- Physical Sciences (PS)
- Verbal Reasoning (VR)
MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 9 Verbal Analogies
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NAT GAT Test 2021 Answer Key Results Merit Lists
- NTS NAT Test Preparation updated Books Free Download Online
- NTS National Aptitude Test 2021 Online Registration Schedule...
- NTS NAT Test Schedule Apply Online Test Preparation
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 40 Verbal Chemistry Ele & ...
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 39 Verbal Chemistry Reaction Ki...
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 38 Verbal Chemistry Electrochem...
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 37 Verbal Chemistry Solutions
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 36 Verbal Chemistry Atomic Stru...
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 35 Verbal Physical Optical Inst...