The Medical College Admission Test MCAT exam is designed to measure applicants’ knowledge of undergraduate, introductory-level biology, organic chemistry, general chemistry, and physics concepts along with higher-order thinking skills like hypothesis testing, scientific problem solving, verbal reasoning, and quantitative reasoning For the Admission in Medical Programs Like MBBS, BDS, DPT. Results for MCAT exams will be taken in January every year or later include scores for three test sections:
- Biological Sciences (BS)
- Physical Sciences (PS)
- Verbal Reasoning (VR)
MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 9 Verbal Analogies
You Might Also Like
- NTS NAT Test Preparation Updated Books Free Download Online
- NTS National Aptitude Test NAT 2023-V Online Registration La...
- NTS NAT Test Schedule Apply Online Test Preparation
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 34 Verbal Physical Optics
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 35 Verbal Physical Optical Inst...
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 36 Verbal Chemistry Atomic Stru...
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 37 Verbal Chemistry Solutions
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 7 Verbal Sentence Completion
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 24 Verbal Chemistry Liquids ...
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 8 Verbal Analogies