The Islamia University of Bahawalpur invites applications on online prescribed forms for admission to MPhil/MS/MSc (Hons) MBA and Ph.D. programs under the semester system. The candidates who want to get admission in such programs must apply for NTS GAT Subjective and GAT General Test before the due date. For this NTS has announced the advertisement of Admission and also the application form for admission. The candidates who are eligible to apply for NTS Gat General registration online is registered before the
25th January 2021.
National Testing Service announced the roll number slips for all eligible candidates who are able to appear in the Islamia University of Bahawalpur MPhil/MS/MSc (Hons) MBA and Ph.D. programs under the semester system. Once you will apply through the National Testing Service then you must wait for the candidate’s list for the short-listed candidates. In a few days, NTS has declared the shortlisting candidate’s list who are eligible for the written test of Islamia University for admission. In order to appear in any written test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS), every candidate needs to have a roll no slip. These roll no slips contain the details related to the name and roll no. of the candidate as well as the date, time, and location of the exam.
IUB NTS GAT Entry Test 2021 Registration Online Roll No Slips Results Final Merit List of Candidates
|Last date of submission application|
|IUB Special GAT General|
|IUB GAT Subject|
|Last Date application form for MPhil & PhB program|
|Interview GAT Pass students|
|1st Merit List|
|Last date of deposit of fees|
|2nd Merit List|
|Last date for deposit of Fee 2nd list|
|Commencement of Classes|
|Application Form||Download Online|
|Roll No Slips||Download Online|
The slips are usually sent at the candidate’s addresses mentioned on the application form via courier at least one week prior to the date of test conduction. The applicant who applies for Islamia University admission NTS GAT General & GAT Subject paper must start the test preparation. On this page, we provide online free test preparation MCQs related to NTS Written Test. The applicants must attempt such a test and check their knowledge. We make these tests especially on NTS GAT General and GAT Subject test pattern. The candidates who attempt our test get good marks in NTS written test.
Master of Philosophy MPhil:
M.Phil/MS/MSC (Hons) MBA:
- Master degree at least with the second class in annual system or 2.50CGPA in semester system relevant subject recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
MPhil Forestry & MPhil Wildlife:
- BS(4 years in Botany/Zoology and MSC Botany/Zoology sixteen years) of education or equivalent at least with 60% marks in annual system.
- Valid GAT (General) result conducted by NTS with a minimum of 50 marks before admission.
Doctor of Philosophy:
- MPhil/MS/MSc or equivalent/eighteen years of education with a minimum CGPA 3.0/4.0 recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In the case of Ph.D. Management Sciences applicant must have qualified 6 credit hours thesis in his/her MPhil/MS program.
- The candidates should have qualified GRE with 60% or GAT subject conducted by NTS with 60% cumulative score before admission.
- In addition to GAT General, the Subject written test will also be conducted by the Department of Botany and Zoology on the day of the Interview.
You Might Also Like
- NTS GAT GRE Online Test 9 Verbal Quantitative
- NTS GAT GRE Online Test 10 Verbal Quantitative
- NTS GAT GRE Online Test 11 Verbal Quantitative
- NTS GAT GRE Online Test 12 Verbal Sentence Completion
- NTS GAT GRE Online Test 13 Verbal Sentence Completion
- NTS GAT GRE Online Test 14 Verbal Analogies
- NTS GAT GRE Online Test 15 Verbal Analogies
- NTS GAT GRE Online Test 16 Verbal Analogies
- NTS GAT GRE Online Test 1 Verbal Sentence Completion
- NTS GAT GRE Online Test 2 Verbal Antonyms