UHS Lahore Entry Test 2023 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply
University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore has announced Admission 2023 and here we provide complete details about UHS Lahore Entry Test 2023 Dates and further important dates. All the students who are seeking for the admission criteria, entry test preparation, and latest dates they should keep visiting this site. You will get UHS Lahore Entry Test 2023 Dates as the officials will announce. Complete admission schedule will be announced soon. Here you will learn the procedure test date and UHS Lahore Entry Test 2023 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Registration Forms and Test Centers information. The admission schedule is available below.
Click on Subjects for Online MDCAT Test Preparation Below
We are Pleased to inform you that UHS Lahore Entry Test 2023 Dates has been announced. The University of Health Sciences conducts the entry test every year which is called as MDCAT. The University of Health Science makes proper arrangement to conduct the MDCAT test. This test is essential to get admission in MBBS/BDS.
The process of Admission in Medical and Dental Institutions of the Punjab for Session 2023 shall began during the month of July. The registration procedure for this purpose completed between July & August and the date for entry test is 23rd September, 2023.
UHS Entry Test Schedule
- Date for Application Forms Submission: 28 July to 15th August, 2023
- Written Entry Test: 28th August, 2023
- Dates for Admission Form Submission: 3 to 15th October, 2023
- First Selection List (MBBS): 28th October, 2023
- Start of Classes in Medical Colleges: 14th November, 2023
- First Selection List (BDS): 28th October, 2023
- Start of Classes in Dental Colleges: 14 December, 2023
UHS Lahore Entry Test 2023 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply
Entrance Test 2023
- As per UHS Lahore Entry Test 2023 Dates the UHS shall conduct the entrance test, on behalf of government of Punjab, for admissions to MBBS/BDS programs in August. The test shall start at 9.00 sharp.
- It will be simultaneously arranged in the following cities; Bahawalpur, Multan, Rahimyar Khan, D.G, Khan, Lahore, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Rawalpindi and Hassan Abdal.
- As per the regulations of Pakistan medical and dental council (PMDC). It is mandatory for a candidate desirous of admission to any public or private medical/dental college of the province, to appear in the said test.
- The candidates having domicile of any district of Punjab, Federal Capital Area (Islamabad), Gilgit-Baltistan and Dual national Pakistanis/Foreign National can appear in the test.
- Required qualification for the appearance in the test is Intermediate Science (HSSC/FSc) Pre-Medical Group or equivalent examination with at least 60% (660/1100) unadjusted marks. However, those awaiting result can appear in the test on provision of a ‘Hope Certificate’ issued by the Head of their institution.
- The test shall consist of a single question paper containing 220 multiple choice questions of total 1100 marks, divided into four sections:
- Physics – (44 MCQs)
- Chemistry – (58 MCQs)
- English (General) – (30 MCQs)
- Biology – (88 MCQs)
The duration of the test shall be 150 minutes (2.5 hours). There shall be negative marking in the test. For each correct answer five (05) marks will be awarded whereas one (01) mark shall be deducted from the total score on each wrong answer. The answers are to be marked on special Response Forms with blue ball point pen only.
- The entrance test kit containing the Information Booklet , Application Form and Admittance cards will be available as per given schedule at UHS Lahore and all public sector medical colleges of the Punjab, on the payment of Rs.500/-in cash.
- The candidates will have to submit the duly filled application forms by hand along with all required documents as given in the information booklet, as the same centre from where he/she received the kit as per the given schedule.
- The candidates will collect their admittance cards from the same centre on specified date.
Admission process for the conduct of entrance test MDCAT 2023
- After the declaration of the official result of the Entrance Test, the admission process for public sector medical and dental colleges will start.
- All those candidates having domicile of Punjab or the federal capital Area (Islamabad) who will score 80 per cent or above aggregate marks (excluding Hifz-e-Quran marks) as per PMDC Formula, shall be eligible to apply for admission on Open Merit basis in Public Sector Medical /Dental Colleges of the Punjab.
- As per PMDC Regulation, the aggregate marks will be calculated by adding the marks will be calculated by adding the marks of a candidate as follows:
- Matriculation or Equivalent — 10%
- HSSC /FSc or Equivalent — 40%
- UHS Entrance Test 2023 – 50%
- To check UHS Lahore MDCAT entry test 2023 Answer Key: Click Here
- To check UHS Lahore MDCAT entry test 2023 Result: Click Here
- To check UHS Lahore admission 2023 Merit Lists: Click Here
The above documents shall be required at the time of submission of application form for the Entrance Test.
University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600
Ph # 042-99231304-09, UAN # 111-33-33-66, Fax # 042-99230870.
You Might Also Like
- MDCAT PMC Registration 2023 Online
- FMH Entry Test Result 2023 Answer Key Merit Lists Online
- PMC MDCAT Syllabus 2023 Download in PDF and Test Pattern
- PMC Faisalabad Entry Test 2023 MDCAT Schedule Results Merit ...
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC 2023 Online Entry Test Pr...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC 2023 Entry Test Preparation Onli...
- Sharif Medical College Lahore Admission 2023 Registration On...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC Multan Entry Test 2023 Result ...
- Lahore Medical & Dental College LMDC Entry Test Result ...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC Multan Entry Test 2023 Dates Sch...
What is date of entry test of msn nursing ln ush 2023
23RD ENTRY TEST DATE IS FINAL OR NOT WHETHER IT WILL CHANGE OR NOT
you can get all the information of MCAT 2020 on this link.
ASSALAMOALAIKUM SIR…….WHEN THE REGISTRATION OF MDCAT 2020 OPEN?
Kia ap hamay bata skty hai ke registration form kon si website se mile ga aur kis trha milay ga plzzzz plzzzz tell me
how to apply for uhs if we are living in faisalabad……….plz sir help and guide me………r kaya b.foam sy admission ho sakta hai kaya
Please, tell about MDCAT registration and test dates…
AOA!! i want to know is there any requirement of entry test for undergraduate progmaes Like BS(hons) and when will be the admissions for BS(hons) programs starting???
Can I aply for mdcat with late fee actually I miss the last date of registration due to several reasons plz tell me about it plz my whole life depends upon this test
Test ka roll no. Kb aye ga
KyA kpk ke student bi apply kr sktae he
when is the last date of fee submission??
I filled my 2nd year rollnum but mistakenly it was wrong now what can i do to correct my roll num. In my mdcat application form?
Please tell me How can I submit online admission
how cam I am apply online foam for admission after the fsc medical
No agri’s test is required for dpt,dvm,dnt. Which is called nts and last date to get registered in agri is 11 July 2017 and test will on 23 July.
Can an engineering student can apply for mbbs?
Can any body plzz plzz tell me from where i will get uhs entry form or registration form.seriously i coudn’t find it
It is submitted that if two children are appearing in entry test 2017 in same parentage. it is how possible to show of the original B -Farm to the checker at the time of entry test, please guide.
Muhammad Afzal Zia
17.B, P&D Colony, Block B-1,
Johar Town, Lahore.
I am below 18 can i give Entry test
Is entry test required for dpt ??
it is not required for private sector but it is necessary for admission in govt. sector like king edward med clg etc