MDCAT Admission Test Date 2022 has been set in the case of All Government and Public Sector Sindh Medical College in Sindh. NTS ETEA runs MDCAT and MDCAT within Sindh. Sindh Medical Colleges and Universities Medical Entry Test will be held on that same date. Keep an eye on us for the latest information. Students who wish to be admitted into affiliated Govt. as well as privately owned Medical & Dental College. Medical & Dental College Admission Test MDCAT is a mandatory exam for admission to all medical and dental schools in the private and public sectors in Sindh. For more information, check out the complete information about Sindh Medical Colleges MDCAT Entry Test Date 2022’s Schedule and Fees and Syllabus, sample papers Past Papers, and New Paper Pattern.
There you will get the information of Sindh Medical College MDCAT Entry Test Schedule 2022 Application forms & Eligibility. The important test dates are.
Sindh Medical College Entry Test Schedule
- Availability of MDCAT Test Registration Forms: 8th August 2022
- Last Date for submitting the Registration Forms: 18th October 2022
MDCAT Test Centers
- Dow University of Health Sciences
- Jinnah Medical & Dental College
- Sindh Medical College
- Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University
- Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences
Selection Criteria for Medical College Admission
- Matriculation: 10%
- Intermediate: 40%
- University/NTS Entry Test Marks: 50%
Admissions are being offered by Sindh Medical Colleges and all the interested candidates can submit their application forms now. To provide complete guidance to our visitors, below on this page we have given the complete Medical College Admission Test (MDCAT) schedule 2022 and application form submission process along with the criteria which are compulsory for every applicant to fulfill in order to become eligible for admission.
In order to become eligible for admission to any Medical College of Sindh, all the applicants are required to pass a written MDCAT test which is conducted under the supervision of the University of Health Sciences. For this purpose, the complete schedule of getting registered for the test has been released by the authorized department.
Sindh Medical College MDCAT Entry Test Schedule 2022 Application forms
According to the release schedule, the last date of submitting the MDCAT test registration form with a single fee is July 2022. The last date of submitting the application form with Rs. 500 fine is 25th July while the 3rd chance of registration with Rs. 1000 fine is 9th August. Candidates failing to get registered can still do so by submitting an Rs. 1500 fine till 24th August while Rs. 2000 fine will be charged for registration till 8th September 2022. Applicants still failing to get themselves enrolled for the MDCAT test, can submit their applications with Rs. 2500 fine till the date of examination.
This page you’ll be receiving this information: Sindh Medical Entry Test 2022 Date, Schedule, and Syllabus. The time is now to apply for MBBS/BDS admission. This Medical and Dental Admission Test will be administered by PMC. The test will be administered by the Pakistan Medical Commission. To be able to enter any of the medical or dental institutes or colleges located in Sindh province the test is mandatory. PMC has established testing locations for dental and medical entrance tests for colleges in Sindh. It is possible to schedule your test according to the schedule. Students are able to select their test date using the scheduler for tests. This page provides information on the application process, the best place to apply, and when is the deadline for registration.
Sindh Medical College MDCAT Merit Formula
- Pass marks for MDCAT must be at least 65 percent.
- Admission to all private and public medical colleges with notified quota seats is subject to the requirement of passing an MDCAT Exam.
- Admission to all colleges that are public is based on merit by the respective province during the months of November and December.
- Candidates should have an understanding of the topics mentioned in any source.
- The Most Effective Book for National MDCAT Preparation is available exclusively on the Website.
Merit Formula has been changed
Merit calculation for medical school admission 2022-22 modifications. The merit calculation for admissions to the upcoming semester will be based on the marks obtained by students in the elective science course only. Due to a government policy. The subjects were Biology, Physic, and Chemistry. The policy will be applicable to all students who are taking their fsc exams in 2022. Also, students who are applying based on their previous year’s FSC result or A-Level results. To ensure no discrimination in Merit calculation.
It is to be noted that candidates must have an overall minimum score of 65 percent or higher for the HSSC Certificate.
The condition of passing the Medical College Admission Test (MDCAT) has been imposed by Sindh Medical Colleges in order to ensure that only the most talented and deserving students are granted admission. The MDCAT test consists of MCQ’s questions related to 4 subjects which are Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics. The percentage of questions related to these subjects in the test is different for each subject.
You Might Also Like
- NUMS MDCAT Entry Test 2022 Online Preparation Subject Wise M...
- KMU Peshawar Entry Test 2022 Registration Forms Dates Time S...
- UHS MDCAT Test 2022 Dates Schedule
- PMC NLE Exam Registration Online 2022 Last Date Syllabus Res...
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2022 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply
- Agha Khan University Results Merit list 2022
- Sindh Medical College MDCAT Test Result 2022 and Answer Key ...
- UHS Entry Test Syllabus 2022 for MDCAT Test Download in PDF
- CMH Lahore MDCAT Entry Test Result 2022 Merit Lists 1st, 2nd...
- Khyber Medical University KMU 2022 Entry Test Preparation On...