There you will get the information of Sindh Medical College MDCAT Entry Test Schedule 2020 Application forms & Eligibility. The important test dates are,
- Availability of MDCAT Test Registration Forms:
8th July 2019
- Last Date for submitting the Registration Forms:
28th July 2019
- Conduction of MDCAT Test:
25th August 2019
MDCAT Test Centers:-
- Dow University of Health Sciences
- Jinnah Medical & Dental College
- Sindh Medical College
- Liaquat National Hospital & Medical College
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University
- Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences
Admissions are being offered by Sindh Medical Colleges and all the interested candidates can submit their application forms now. To provide complete guidance to our visitors, below on this page we have given complete Medical College Admission Test (MDCAT) schedule 2020 and application form submission process along with the criteria which are compulsory for every applicant to fulfill in order to become eligible for admission.
In order to become eligible for admission in any Medical College of Sindh, all the applicants are required to pass a written MDCAT test which is conducted under the supervision of University of Health Sciences. For this purpose, the complete schedule of getting registered for the test has been released by the authorized department.
Sindh Medical College MDCAT Entry Test Schedule 2020 Application forms & Eligibility
According to the release schedule, the last date of submitting the MDCAT test registration form with a single fee is July 2020. The last date of submitting the application form with Rs. 500 fine is 25th July while the 3rd chance of registration with Rs. 1000 fine is 9th August. Candidates failing to get registered can still do so by submitting an Rs. 1500 fine till 24th August while Rs. 2000 fine will be charged for registration till 8th September 2020. Applicants still failing to get themselves enrolled for the MDCAT test, can submit their applications with Rs. 2500 fine till the date of examination.
The condition of passing the Medical College Admission Test (MDCAT) has been imposed by Sindh Medical Colleges in order to ensure that only the most talented and deserving students are granted admission. The MDCAT test consists of MCQ’s questions related to 4 subjects which are Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics. The percentage of questions related to these subjects in the test is different for each subject.
You Might Also Like
- Aga Khan University Karachi 2020 Entry Test Dates Schedule O...
- DOW University of Health Sciences UHS 2019 Entry Test Prepar...
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Preparation of all Subjects Online
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- Khyber Medical University KMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation On...
- King Edward Medical College KEMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC 2020 Entry Test Preparation Onli...
- Rawalpindi Medical College RMC 2020 Entry Test Preparation O...
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College SZMC 2020 Entry Test Preparatio...
- University of Medical and Dental College MDCAT 2020 Test Pre...