Sharif Medical College Lahore has announced the test date for the Entry Test 2021. The important dates are given below. For more information Subscribe this page.
(Dates will be updated soon)
- The date for Application Forms Submission:
19th to 29th July 2021
- Written Entry Test:
25th August 2021
- Date of Prospectus and Admission Form:
1st to 10th October 2021
- Dates for Admission Form Submission:
1st to 10th October 2021
- First Selection List (MBBS):
30th October 2021
- Start of Classes in Medical Colleges:
16th November 2021
[Click Here for asked further information on Sharif Medical College Lahore]
10 Jati Umra Raiwind Road Lahore
Sharif Medical City was established in 1997, a vision of founding father Mian Muhammad Sharif, father of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif (Chairman Sharif Trust), and the trustees Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif and Muhammad Abbass Sharif. It is a multi-disciplinary tertiary care teaching hospital that meets international standards.
This is the first hospital established on the concept of a Medical City in Pakistan. This has the unique advantage of offering comprehensive medical facilities under one roof. The main hospital along with allied campus buildings, including staff residences and a medical & dental college, are situated on 80-acre land on a canal bank, in green and pollution-free idyllic surroundings.
Pakistani candidates who have passed pre-medical F.Sc with a minimum of 660/1100 marks excluding marks of hafiz-e-Quran OR Qualification Equivalent to F.Sc pre-medical are eligible to apply for admission in Sharif Medical & Dental College. Foreign candidates can also apply on the basis of SAT Scores.
All candidates must have appeared in the provisional Medical College Admission Test MCAT.
Admission schedule 2021
- Availability of entrance test kits: July 2021
- Submission of entrance test forms: July 2021
- Entrance test: August 2021
- Commencement of classes from October 2021
Submission of Application Forms
Prospectus and admission forms are available on cash payment of Rs 2000/= from Sharif Medical & Dental College Lahore. Candidates should submit their applications duly completed in all respects on prescribed admission form (available on payment) in the form of cash/ pay order in favor of Sharif Medical & Dental College Lahore.
The Admission form is available at the Official website of Sharif Medical & Dental Colleges Lahore.
Registration process Guide Online:
All the applicants are short listed within their own category by admission board, SMDC, Lahore. Final selection is made strictly on merit considering marks in matriculation/Equivalent Qualification, FS.c/Equivalent Qualification and MCAT with great care and decisions are made in accordance with the defined procedure. The selection decisions are final irrevocable and non-negotiable. The college authorities are not bound to explain the reason for their decision to the applicants.
Confirmation of Admission
List of selected candidates will be displayed on the college secretariat notice board and internet with the direction to pay the college dues within the specified date. The confirmation of admission is only on the payment of College dues. F the College dues are not paid within due dates, candidate will be struck off from the selected list and seat will be offered to the next waiting list candidate.
Jati umra, Sharif Medical City Road Lahore, Pakistan, Phone: 042-37860111.
You Might Also Like
- IMDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...
- JMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- LMDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...
- PMC&PDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of...
- PMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- FMC Abbottabad Entry Test 2021 Dates Time Schedule Registrat...
- AKU Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- CMH Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- KMDC Karachi Entry Test 2021 Registration Forms Dates Time S...
- Wah Medical College Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Prepara...