Here you will get the test syllabus wise. These test helps you in preparation your MDCAT test. There is following links given for the test preparations, test schedule and test syllabus.
Rawalpindi Medical College is a medical institute located in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. It is affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore. The Rawalpindi Medical and Dental College RMC offer the MBBS and Dental (BDS) Courses if you want to get the Admission in RMDC so you should apply for Admission of your respective course.
Admission in the MBBS and BDS course and rules for house job in order to ensure uniform standard of Medical and Dental Education in the Country. To get the Online Entrance test Preparation for the Bachelor of Medicines and bachelors of Surgery MBBS, Bachelors of Dental Surgery BDS, Doctor of Pharmacy Pharm D and Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT admission 2019 in Rawalpindi Medical College.
The number of annual admissions in the medical and dental institutions shall be determined by the Council after evaluation of infrastructure and the teaching facilities. The annual admissions in the institutions shall be strictly as per allocation of seats by the Council. All quotas/ special seats shall be adjusted within the approved annual number of seats by the Council for the institution.
Rawalpindi Medical College RMC 2019 Entry Test Preparation Online
- Medical Biology Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
The provincial Governments shall make arrangements for holding a central entry test for admission in MBBS/BDS for both private and public institution in their respective provinces in order to determine the order of merit and no admission shall be given to the resident of that Province without it unless specified below.
The Provincial Governments shall by notification constitute the Central admission authority for admission to the Public Colleges of that Province. The entry test of one provincial authority shall be acceptable for admission in other provinces in private colleges. The Provincial Central Entry test shall be held as soon as possible after declaration of FSc result by the Higher Secondary Education.
The admitting authority shall determine the order of merit while allocating the following weightage to the following.
- Matric/equivalent – 10%Intermediate/equivalent – 40%
- Entry Test – 50%
The admitting authority may allow an institutional aptitude and entry test which can have a maximum weight age of 25% from the total value of weight age of the entry test weight age e.g out of 50% entry test over all weight age 75% is of the entry test and 25% to the aptitude test/interview
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
Subscribe Here [jetpack_subscription_form title="" subscribe_text="" subscribe_button="Subscribe" show_subscribers_total="0"]
You Might Also Like
- Aga Khan University Karachi 2019 Entry Test Dates Schedule O...
- DOW University of Health Sciences UHS 2019 Entry Test Prepar...
- DOW Entry Test 2019 Preparation of all Subjects Online
- DOW Entry Test 2019 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- Khyber Medical University KMU 2019 Entry Test Preparation On...
- King Edward Medical College KEMU 2019 Entry Test Preparation...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC 2019 Entry Test Preparation Onli...
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College SZMC 2019 Entry Test Preparatio...
- University of Medical and Dental College MDCAT 2019 Test Pre...
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC 2019 Online Entry Test Pr...