PMC MDCAT Syllabus 2022 is issued officially by PMC MDCAT. The Medical and Dental College Admission Test MDCAT is a yearly test held in Pakistan for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. The University of Health Sciences Lahore administers the MCAT test to candidates who meet the criteria of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC. PMC MDCAT Syllabus 2022 is available here. The MDCAT MCQs-based test is required for admission to all PMDC-recognized medical universities and institutions in Punjab province. This page contains MDCAT Syllabus 2022 and Paper Pattern. The applicants must have to follow this syllabus to get good reputation in field.
Students must complete this National MDCAT Paper 2022 before taking the PMC Entry Test in 2022. They will be able to understand the paper patterns after finishing this paper. They can improve time management by completing Past Paper 2020. Past papers are also applied to analyze the level of preparation. Students can check their preparation bypassing the paper in the required time frame (2 hours and 30 minutes). Check the exam pattern and compute a result after completing the paper. If a candidate attempts 180 or more correct MCQs. It is an excellent
level of preparation.
PMC MDCAT Syllabus Format 2022 and marks division
The MDCAT paper is divided into five divisions: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, and Logical Reasoning. The allocation of questions or marks for all of these subjects is as follow:
MDCAT passing marks 2022 are 136.5 or as a whole 137.
|05.||Logical Reasoning Questions||10|
Applicants are notified that each question is considered one point and that there is no negative marking. MDCAT total marks for 2022 will now be 210. PMC provides only three hours to students and 30 minutes to finish the paper. The minimum passing score in MDCAT 2022 is 65%. As a result, the passing score for MDCAT 2022 will be 136.5.
MDCAT Syllabus 2022 PMC PDF Download
To provide proper guidance, for proper guidance, the Pakistan Medical Commission has issued an instruction manual to prepare for the MDCAT exam. We have added a hyperlink to the MDCAT pdf syllabus 2021. It is easy to download it with just one click. Because of this, there is no need to travel anywhere else.
PMC MDCAT Syllabus 2022 Download in PDF
PMC MDCAT Syllabus 2022 in PDF
Here, you can download the entire PMC course syllabus in 2022. The pdf download is offered, and students are encouraged to gain a complete understanding of the entrance exam by studying the MCAT syllabus for 2022. Entrance tests are held following the university’s guidelines, and students are required to prepare for the test following the syllabus. The admission rules of the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council have made it compulsory that all students pass the test if they wish to enroll in the BDS degree program or the MBBS Degree program, or the BDS degree program.
Students are advised that the test will comprise MDCAT 210 questions with multiple-choice questions and answers. However, suppose you don’t know the entrance exam format. In that case, you can use the MDCAT syllabus for more effective and efficient preparation of diverse topics like the Urinary system, Biotechnology Hyper polarization, Work, and energy the Projectile test, Lenz’s laws, Electromagnetism of Electromagnetic induction. Here is the syllabus for the test that I will take at the beginning. It is also available for download in PDF format and looks it up online.
Complete MDCAT Paper pattern 2022
The Medical and Dental College Admission Test, or MDCAT, is a screening test for students who are seeking a career in medicine. The test is given once a year and students who pass it are enrolled in undergraduate medical programs at several medical institutes and universities around the province of Punjab. Students who are interested in practicing for the MDCAT 2022 can find the complete MDCAT syllabus and MDCAT paper pattern here. Students are advised to consult the entire paper structure and then prepare themselves accordingly.
Passing Marks PMC MDCAT
- According to the current criteria, passing the Entry Test requires a minimum of 60% or 120 out of 200 points.
- Admission to the MBBS program needs a minimum of 70% aggregate, whereas admission to the BDS program demands a minimum of 60% aggregate.
- The following formula is for merit:
- Intermediate has a 50% weight-age, while the Entry Test has a 50% weight-age.
Entry test preparation for PMC MDCAT
You can do MDCAT Test Preparation from the official website. Visit the official website and links that are mentioned above to find MCQs for all subjects. For students’ better preparation, we have subject and topic-specific MCQs.
Changes about MDCAT Test
Some changes have been made to the MDCAT announcement and the PMC announcement for the year:
- The MDCAT total marks will be 200
- There is no negative marking
- All provinces will have the same syllabus
- You can apply to 150 Medical colleges.
- The PMC will approve this syllabus
- Minimum marks for FSc must be 70%
- Aspirants achieve a minimum 60% mark in MDCAT.
- Admission criteria include a minimum 70% aggregate mark.
How to get PMC National MDCAT Syllabus 2022
The PMC syllabus 2022 states that students must pass the Biology, Physics, and Chemistry section to pass the exam. The complete PMC National MDCAT syllabus 2002.2 pdf download is available to students. It will provide them with all the information about each subject and its content covered in the test.
MCQs According to PMC MSCAT Syllabus subject wise
How to download MDCAT Past Papers
Some students have trouble obtaining or viewing online MDCAT Past Papers. Here is a two-step method that will allow you to address these issues.
Go to mdcatguide.com and then do a Google search. Papers from the NMDCAT However according to mdcatguide.com
Select the Download Link or Button A window will pop up, and the download will continue.
If you always have a problem, please contact us and we will provide you with PMC past papers by email. So keep connected and be glad to concentrate on your Medical College’s entry test preparation; we have always been here to assist you.
Paper Subjects for PMC MDCAT Syllabus
This test has five subjects. The test includes the four subjects listed below.
- Logical Reasoning
All questions must contain answers under the PMC syllabus. Take the time to read the syllabus and cover all topics listed in the PMC syllabus.
Total Time of National MDCAT Test
The National MDCAT test takes 210 minutes. The test consists of 210 multiple-choice questions that must complete in 210 minutes. It is 3 hours 30 minutes.
Documents for MDCAT
The admissions procedure for the MBBS/BDS program within the Government Medical/Dental Institutions of Punjab will commence in September. Insha Allah.
- Candidates can make the required documents ahead of time to avoid any hassle when applying for an exam. Medical & Dental College Admission Test.
- Domicile Certificate
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-form issued by NADRA Certificate or
results card from SSC (Matriculation) as well as an equivalent
- Results card of HSSC Part I or Part II or equivalent
- The most recent color photograph in soft format (not greater than 2MB of file)
Pakistan Medical Commission Contact list:
- Website: www.pmc.gov.pk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UAN: 111-321-786 (For PMC Offices)
- Contact Timing: 9:00am – 5:00pm
What subjects are included in the MDCAT?
MDCAT paper comprises five subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, and Logical Reasoning.
Is MDCAT difficult?
The level of difficulty for MDCAT is usually high. National MDCAT is usually high. It is a test that is competitive. This test aims to identify the top students to be doctors in the future. Therefore, it is essential to remember that you can’t score high marks on the exam if you’re not attentive.
Does the MDCAT syllabus change each year?
PMC has released its MCAT syllabus for 2022. The syllabus is the same as last year’s syllabus.
Is the MDCAT 2022 syllabus out?
Officially, the PMC announced the National MDCAT 2022 syllabus. The syllabus has undergone some changes, including adding and removing specific topics.
How do you prepare for MDCAT 2022?
- Get UHS Syllabus.
- Get Guidance from an MDCAT preparatory institution
- Learn from lectures and take tests.
- Use a study schedule.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Keep calm and stay motivated.
You Might Also Like
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2022 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply
- Sharif Medical College Lahore Entry Test Result 2022 Answer ...
- Agha Khan University Results Merit list 2022
- Sharif Medical College Lahore Admission 2022 Registration On...
- Khyber Medical University KMU 2022 Entry Test Preparation On...
- King Edward Medical University KEMU 2022 Entry Test Preparat...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC 2022 Entry Test Preparation Onli...
- Rawalpindi Medical College RMC 2022 Entry Test Preparation O...
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College SZMC 2022 Entry Test Preparatio...
- KEMU Entry Test 2022 Dates Schedule Results Merit List