National University of Medical Sciences has declared Entry test date 2021. All the desirable candidate can submit their application before 19th August 2021 (4:00 PM). Download Application Form and Apply Now.
Announcement Date of registration:
29th July 2021.
Last date for online registration:
Monday, 19th August, 2021 (4:00 PM)
25 August 2021 (9:00 AM)
Schedule of NUMS MDCAT Test 2021:
- Medical/Dental Institution.
- Description: MBBS/BDS
- Entry Test Fee: Rs 3000
- Online Registration for Entry Test Starts: 29th July 2021.
- Last date for online registration for entry test: 191h August 2021.
- Entry Test Date: 1st September 2021
- Online Registration: Click Here
- Download Syllabus: Click Here
NUMS Office contact No.
Merit List dates:
- Display of 1st Merit List
23 Oct 2021
- Display of 2nd Merit List
31 Oct 2021
Note:- These merit list is display on Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
National University of Medical Sciences NUMS has been declared as Admitting University for centralized admission for all Public and Private Medical/Dental Colleges located in Islamabad Capital Territory, Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit & Baltistan. It also includes all constituent and affiliated medical/dental colleges of NUMS and Bahria University Medical & Dental College, Karachi Cantt. NUMS University shall conduct Entry Test 2021(NUMS MDCAT) on behalf of the Federal Government of Pakistan on Sunday 18 November 2021 for admission to MBBS/BDS programs for Medical Dental Colleges & institutes located in above mention regions.
National University of Medical Sciences NUMS has announced the test dates for admission in the Medical and Dental Colleges admissions Test 2021. Now the students who applied for the NUMS MDCAT Test 2021 will appear in the entry test on 8 November 2021. All the candidates will serve through the Admit Card to appear in the test centers. All the applicants can download their roll no slip on this page. Also, other related information on the NUMS MDCAT admission test 2021 provided here. We provide here the complete guideline for students according to the How to apply, Eligibility Criteria, submission of fee, and Issuance of Admittance card, Roll Number slips, and Test Enter.
NUMS NTS MDCAT Entry Test 2021 Registration Roll No Slips Results Final Merit List of Candidates
The pattern of NUMS MDCAT Test 2021:
- NUMS MDCAT shall comprise a single question paper containing 180 multiple choice questions MCQs divided into the following four section composition:
i. Biology = 70
ii. Chemistry = 45
iii. Physics = 45
vi. English = 20
- The duration of the test shall be 180 minutes (3 hours) and the total marks shall be 180. There shall be no negative marking in the test.
- Additional details and guidelines regarding filling of answer sheets mention below.
How to Apply:
- Minimum 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Medical).
- Candidates of O&A level or equivalent qualification must get an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen office.
- NUMS MDCAT is mandatory for admission in public sector Medical/Dental Colleges located in Islamabad Capital Territory and Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- NUMS MDCAT is also mandatory for applicants domiciled in AJ&K and Gilgit & Baltistan for admission in their respective Public Sector Medical/Dental Institutions.
- Appearance in NUMS MDCAT 2021 does not confer the right to claim admission to any
You Might Also Like
- NUMS MDCAT Entry Test 2021 Online Preparation Subject Wise ...
- Army Medical College AMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Pr...
- Combined Military Hospital CMH Lahore MBBS/BDS MDCAT Entry T...
- King Edward Medical University KEMU Entry Test 2021 Dates Sc...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC Multan Entry Test 2021 Dates Sch...
- University of Health Sciences UHS MDCAT Entry Test 2021 Date...
- Punjab Medical College PMC Faisalabad Entry Test 2021 Mdcat ...
- UHS Entry Test Syllabus 2021 for MDCAT Test with Sample Pape...
- University of Health Sciences UHS MDCAT Test Merit 2021 Mini...
- Sindh Medical College MDCAT Entry Test Schedule 2021 Applica...