National University of Medical Sciences has declared Entry test date 2019. All the desirable candidate can submit their application before 19th August 2019 (4:00 PM). Download Application Form and Apply Now.
Announcement Date of registration: 29th July 2019.
Last date for online registration: Monday, 19th August, 2019 (4:00 PM)
Test Date: 25 August 2019 (9:00 AM)
Schedule of NUMS MDCAT Test 2019:
- Medical/Dental Institution.
- Description: MBBS/BDS
- Entry Test Fee: Rs 3000
- Online Registration for Entry Test Starts: 29th July 2019.
- Last date for online registration for entry test: 191h August 2019.
- Entry Test Date: 1st September 2019
- Online Registration: Click Here
- Download Syllabus: Click Here
NUMS Office contact No.
Merit List dates:
- Display of 1st Merit List 23 Oct 2019
- Display of 2nd Merit List 31 Oct 2019
Note:- These merit list is display on Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
National University of Medical Sciences NUMS has been declared as Admitting University for centralized admission for all Public and Private Medical/Dental Colleges located in Islamabad Capital Territory, Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Gilgit & Baltistan. It also includes all constituent and affiliated medical/dental colleges of NUMS and Bahria University Medical & Dental College, Karachi Cantt. NUMS University shall conduct Entry Test 2019(NUMS MDCAT) on behalf of the Federal Government of Pakistan on Sunday 18 November 2019 for admission to MBBS/BDS programs for Medical Dental Colleges & institutes located in above mention regions.
National University of Medical Sciences NUMS has announced the test dates for the admission in the Medical and Dental Colleges admissions Test 2019. Now the students who were apply for the NUMS MDCAT Test 2019 will appear in the entry test on 8 November 2019. All the candidates will served through the Admit Card to appear in the test centers. All the applicants can download their roll no slip on this page. Also other related information of NUMS MDCAT admission test 2019 provided here. We provide here the complete guideline for students according to the How to apply, Eligibility Criteria, submission of fee and Issuance of Admittance card, Roll Number slips and Test Enter.
NUMS NTS MDCAT Entry Test 2019 Registration Roll No Slips Results Final Merit List of Candidates
Pattern of NUMS MDCAT Test 2019:
- NUMS MDCAT shall comprise a single question paper containing 180 multiple choice questions mcqs divided into the following four section composition:
i. Biology = 70
ii. Chemistry = 45
iii. Physics = 45
vi. English = 20
- The duration of the test shall be 180 minutes (3 hours) and the total marks shall be 180. There shall be no negative marking in the test.
- Additional details and guidelines regarding filling of answer sheets mention below.
How to Apply:
- Minimum 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Medical).
- Candidates of O&A level or equivalent qualification must get equivalence certificate form Inter Board Committee of Chairmen office.
- NUMS MDCAT is mandatory for admission in public sector Medical/Dental Colleges located in Islamabad Capital Territory and Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- NUMS MDCAT is also mandatory for applicants domiciled of AJ&K and Gilgit & Baltistan for admission in their respective Public Sector Medical/Dental Institutions.
- Appearance in NUMS MDCAT 2019 does not confer the right to claim admission to any
You Might Also Like
- Aga Khan University Karachi 2020 Entry Test Dates Schedule O...
- DOW University of Health Sciences UHS 2019 Entry Test Prepar...
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Preparation of all Subjects Online
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- Khyber Medical University KMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation On...
- King Edward Medical College KEMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC 2020 Entry Test Preparation Onli...
- Rawalpindi Medical College RMC 2020 Entry Test Preparation O...
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College SZMC 2020 Entry Test Preparatio...
- University of Medical and Dental College MDCAT 2020 Test Pre...