If you want to get success in MDCAT test, than you must attempt the online test. These test helps you in preparation your MDCAT test. There is following links given for the test preparations, test schedule and test syllabus.
The Nishtar Medical College offers a five year undergraduate program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Surgery MBBS. The Program is designed to equip students with appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to understand the health of individuals and of communities.
If you are interested to get the admission in the Bachelor of Medicines and bachelors of Surgery MBBS, Bachelors of Dental Surgery BDS, Doctor of Pharmacy Pharm D and Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT of Nishtar Medical College and Hospital. So you must clear the Medical MDACT Entrance test then you will be able to get the admission in Nashtar Medical College.
But first you should submit the application form within Due date because after due dates application forms will not be considered and incomplete application form will not be acceptable too. Once you submit the Application form for the admission then you will be able to appear in the Entrance test Medical MDACT Test, but major thing that how to preparation Medical MDACT Test.
- Medical Biology Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
So you should not worried about it because here we are providing the MDACT Medical Colleges Admission Test Subject and Topics wise for the all Medical Universities Admission Bachelor of Medicines and bachelors of Surgery MBBS, Bachelors of Dental Surgery BDS, Doctor of Pharmacy Pharm D and Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT.
As the admission to the college is done by Government of the Punjab, Health Department, the policy of admission is modified for each session. Please contact the official Web sites for up-to-date and accurate information. Please obtain prospectus for admission when it is advertised in newspapers each year.
This prospectus is an introduction to the various Government Medical Colleges in the Punjab, Pakistan. It contains rules and regulations concerning administration, admissions and examinations etc. The prospectus is revised yearly to update the changes. The prospectus and related information is also available on Internet at the official Web site
- The rules in this prospectus shall apply to all the Punjab Government Medical Colleges namely:
- All the above colleges are being maintained by the Government of Punjab and are under the administrative control of Health Department.
- All the colleges offer a five years study course leading to the M.B.B.S. Degree of the University to which they are affiliated.
- There is co-education in all the colleges except at Fatima Jinnah Medical College, where only female students are admitted.
- One or more hospitals are attached to each medical college for imparting clinical teaching to the students. The clinical professors/associate professors/ assistant professors of the colleges are also consultants to the attached teaching hospitals.
- Students on the roll of these colleges shall be bound to abide by the rules and regulations as laid down in this prospectus and such changes issued by Government of the Punjab, from time to time.
- Government of the Punjab, reserves the right of additions and alterations of any rule in the prospectus at any stage.
1). Applicants having domicile of Punjab and Federal Capital Area shall be eligible to apply for admission in Government Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab.
2). Applicants must have secured 715/1100 adjusted marks in F.Sc. (Pre-medical) or equivalent examination (without including the marks of Hafiz-e-Quraan).
(i) Candidates who possess qualifications equivalent to intermediate (Pre-Medical) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can apply for admission. The equivalence of qualification and calculation of marks of the candidates holding qualification other than F.Sc (pre-medical) will be determined by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad. (IBCC)
(ii) The Chairman Admission Board reserves the right to scrutinize the educational documents of such applicants. In case any discrepancy is found with regard to the eligibility/ calculation of marks, of any applicant, he will refer the matter back to the IBCC for reconsideration in the light of discrepancy.
You Might Also Like
- Aga Khan University Karachi 2020 Entry Test Dates Schedule O...
- DOW University of Health Sciences UHS 2019 Entry Test Prepar...
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Preparation of all Subjects Online
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- Khyber Medical University KMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation On...
- King Edward Medical College KEMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation...
- Rawalpindi Medical College RMC 2020 Entry Test Preparation O...
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College SZMC 2020 Entry Test Preparatio...
- University of Medical and Dental College MDCAT 2020 Test Pre...
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC 2020 Online Entry Test Pr...