National University of Medical Sciences has declared the schedule of MDCAT Entry test date 2022. MDCAT Entry Test Registration 2022 is going to take from the candidates who want to take admition in BDS and MBBS years 2022. All the desirable candidates can submit their applications before the closing date. In pursuance of PMC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education ( Admission, Curriculum, and Conduct) regulations, 2022 MDCAT will conduct its Entry Test for admission in its following constituent, affiliated with all Military administered Medical and Dental Colleges. MDCAT Entry Test 2022 Registration, Roll No Slips, Results, Final Merit List of candidates can be download here.
On this page, we shared online registration forms, eligibility criteria, the due date of submission forms, Test schedule, Roll number slips, and the Final merit list of selected candidates. Below we shared all the information on the MDCAT Entry Test 2022.
MDCAT Entry Test date schedule
- Entry Test Date : 13 November 2022
- Entry Test Fee Rs 3000
- Online Registration Click Here
National University of Medical Sciences has been declared as Admitting University for centralized admission for all Public and Private Medical/Dental Colleges located in Islamabad Capital Territory, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, and Gilgit & Baltistan. It also includes all constituent and affiliated medical/dental colleges of NUMS and Bahria University Medical & Dental College, Karachi Cantt. University shall conduct Entry Test 2022(NUMS MDCAT) on behalf of the Federal Government of Pakistan on 13 November 2022 for admission to MBBS/BDS programs for Medical Dental Colleges & institutes located in above mention regions.
MDCAT Entry Test 2022 Registration Last Date
National University of Medical Sciences has announced the test dates for admission in the Medical and Dental Colleges admissions Test 2022. Now the students who applied for the MDCAT Entry Test 2022 Registration will appear in the entry test on 13 November 2022. All the candidates will serve through the Admit Card to appear in the test centers. All the applicants can download their roll no slip on this page. Also, other related information on the MDCAT admission test 2022 is provided here. We provide here the complete guideline for students according to the How to apply, Eligibility Criteria, submission of fee, and Issuance of Admittance card, Roll Number Slips, and Test Enter.
Entry Test Fee For MDCAT Registration
Fee for the entry test is Rs. 3500/- This fee is non refunddable and non transferable. The candidates must have to submit fee withing due date.
NUMS NTS MDCAT Entry Test 2022 Registration Roll No Slip
The pattern of MDCAT Test 2022
MDCAT shall comprise a single question paper containing 180 multiple choice questions MCQs divided into the following four section composition:
|Duration of test||180 minutes ( 3 hours)|
- Additional details and guidelines regarding filling out answer sheets mention below.
How to Apply for MDCAT Entry Test?
- Minimum 60% marks in F.Sc (Pre-Medical).
- Candidates of O&A level or equivalent qualification must get an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of the Chairmen’s office.
- NUMS MDCAT is mandatory for admission in public sector Medical/Dental Colleges located in Islamabad Capital Territory and Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
- NUMS MDCAT is also mandatory for applicants domiciled in AJ&K and Gilgit & Baltistan for admission in their respective Public Sector Medical/Dental Institutions.
- Appearance in NUMS MDCAT 2022 does not confer the right to claim admission to any
MDCAT Entry Test 2022 TEST Centers
Here is the name of cities where you can appear in the MDCAT entry test.
- Karachi Sukkur
- Dera Ismail Khan
MDCAT 2022 International Test Centers
- United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
- Candidates are required to choose two cities from the list. However, the university reserves all rights to transfer students to other cities based on their seating capacity.
List of MDCAT Affiliated Colleges
|1||HITE Institute of Medical Sciences, Taxila Punjab|
|2||Wah Medical College, Wah Puanjab|
|3||Quetta Institute of Medical Scinces, Quetta, Baluchistan|
|4||Karachi Institute of Medical Science, Karachi, Sindh|
|5||Army Medical College, Rawalpindi, Punjab|
|6||Armed Forces Post Graduate Medical Institute, Rawalpindi, Punjab|
|7||CMH Lahore Medical College, Lahore, Punjab|
|8||CMH Multan Medical College, Multan, Punjab|
Important Instructions for MDCAT Entry Test 2022 Registration
- Candidates must be at their centers no less than two hours before the start of the 11 October test (i.e., By 08:00 AM. The test day will see the centers sealed/closed at 09:00.
- All eligible candidates will receive Admit Cardi Roll No slips. It is necessary to download the document from the NUMS MDCAT portal www.numspak.edu.pk, by entering CNIC, Passport/NICOPI form B starting on 05 October.
- On the day of the test, candidates should bring the following items:
- Print admit cards (downloaded from this website) with Original Form “B,” Original CNIC, or Original Passport/NICOP. Any other identity is not acceptable. If you lose Form “B” or CNIC, please show the Original NADRASlip to prove that you have applied for a new Form “B” or CNIC.
- A clean clipboard.
- Two blue ballpoints (not pointers, pencils, or gel pens).
- Students must follow the Govt Standard Operating Procedures for COVID-19 (SOPs). Proper masks must be worn, and social distancing must be observed.
- The E-mail address provided in the online Application Form should be entered correctly and always kept functional for any notification/information.
- Otherwise, mobile phones, smartwatches, and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed in the examination room. It could also result in strict disciplinary action, leading to the cancellation or debarment of paper.
NUMS Islamabad Contact Number
|Phone||+92 51 9270677|
|Address||National University of Medical Sciences, The Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.|
NUMS Office contacts No.
When NUMS NTS Entry Test registration 2022 will start?
Registration will open from Tuesday 26 July 2022 through Wednesday 19 August 2022
Is domicile required for MDCAT 2022?
However, all the candidates aspiring to appear in the MDCAT will be required to present the domicile of Punjab/Islamabad/Gilgit-Baltistan.
How many MCQs are there in Entry Rest
in NUMS?It is a complete description of the nums entry exam. There are 180 total MCQs. Each Multiple Choice
How to Choose a Centre?
Candidates must choose from any two cities listed above to appear in the entrance test. The University reserves the right to transfer any candidate to another city based on the city’s seating capacity. Candidates are encouraged to pick the nearest town to their home for convenience
You Might Also Like
- All Pakistani Medical Colleges PMC MDCAT Test Result 2022 an...
- Medical College MDCAT Test Result 2022 and Answer Key Online
- MDCAT Test 2022 Dates Schedule
- Khyber Medical University KMU 2022 Entry Test Preparation On...
- NUMS MDCAT Entry Test 2022 Online Preparation Subject Wise M...
- PMC MDCAT Syllabus 2022 Download in PDF and Test Pattern
- KMU Peshawar Medical Entry Test Syllabus 2022 Sample Past Pa...
- King Edward Medical University KEMU 2022 Entry Test Preparat...
- MDCAT PMC Registration 2022 Online
- Sharif Medical College Lahore Entry Test Result 2022 Answer ...