Lahore Medical & Dental College LMDC Lahore has announced the Entry Test date 2021. The most important dates are given below. Prepare online test 2021 for MDCAT Lahore Medical & Dental College.
- Date for Application Forms Submission:
19st to 29th July, 2021
- Written Entry Test:
25th August, 2021
- Date of Prospectus and Admission Form:
1st to 10th October, 2021
- Dates for Admission Form Submission:
1st to 10th October, 2021
- First Selection List (MBBS):
30th October, 2021
- Start of Classes in Medical Colleges:
16th November, 2021
- Tel: 042-36582201-6
- Fax: 042-36582220
- Email: [email protected]
- URL: www.Imdc.edu.pk
Lahore Medical & Dental College (LMDC) is a private medical college under the aegis of a non-profit trust after obtaining no objection certificate from the Govt. of Punjab. The clinical dentistry section of LM&DC has the best facilities available anywhere. A highly qualified faculty in basic and Clinical Departments is in position.
Highly qualified teachers including Ph.D Professors; Ex-Principals of King Edward Medical College, Fatima Jinnah Medical College and de’Montmorency College Punjab have been included in the college Faculty.
It is recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC). It is registered with WHO and FAIMER. It is affiliated with university of Healthy Sciences, Lahore. This Medical & Dental College is approved by Ministry of Health Government of Pakistan.
Applications from eligible candidates are invited for 1st Year MBBS & BDS session 2021 courses in Lahore Medical & Dental College, Lahore.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 60% marks (un adjusted) both for MBBS and BDS from any
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or Equivalent Qualification as prescribed by PMDC.
Entry Test 2021 form submission and Registration guide online:
The Entry test will be mandatory for admission in MBBS/BDS course in Pakistan and shall be taken from eligible candidates only. The eligibility criterion is given above.
The provisional government shall make all the possible arrangements for the conduct of entry test 2021 for both public sector and private sector institutions in respective provinces. The provincial Central Entry test shall be held as soon as possible after the declaration of F.Sc result by the Higher Secondary Education/Intermediate boards.
The provincial Authority shall complete all the formalities, including holding of entry test and declaration of its result for admission of public medical and dental colleges.
The admitting authority shall determine the order of merit while allocating the following weightage to the following marks.
- FSc Pre Medical 40%
- Entry test 50%
All the admissions for both public and private colleges shall be completed by 30th November each year and lists of admitted students shall be submitted to the PM & DC for their registration by PM&DC.
Prospectus can be available from the admission cell. You can download the admission forms from official website. Admission forms will be received along with entry test result card MCAT.
After receiving the admission forms short listed candidates list will be displayed on the notice board.
You Might Also Like
- JMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- LMDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...
- PMC&PDC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of...
- PMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- FMC Abbottabad Entry Test 2021 Dates Time Schedule Registrat...
- AKU Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- CMH Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English ...
- KMDC Karachi Entry Test 2021 Registration Forms Dates Time S...
- Wah Medical College Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Prepara...
- AIMC Entry Test 2021 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English...